[2018.06.04] Update Warspear Online 7.6: 10 years of Сonfrontation. Preview.

Daria

1 hour ago, Daria said:

Berengar's Tower (recommended level - 20)

Deal with all Salamander Champions to be able to find and kill Mighty Kingu. Only those warriors who will cope with this task, will be able to receive the most valuable rewards!

can a lv24 drop at this dg? sorry my bad english.

2 minutes ago, subhojeet said:

@Daria Please don't forget to post a copy of test server here, It is hard to find from russian forum..:dunno:

It will not, at least according to last message from devs. It can be found on the Russian Forum in some hours :) 

2 minutes ago, lallouss said:

bq58.gifmods

Oi! 

9 minutes ago, Lol26charactersforaname said:

Thats why i said "can't wait" 

I think the sentences are clear enough there on Daria's post ._.

9 minutes ago, coldeher said:

moderator blossom is cracking jokes 😄 ahahah!!! 

Yea, i couldn't get the joke:ping4:

3 минуты назад, usefulman сказал:

can a lv24 drop at this dg? sorry my bad english.

No, the requirements for drop are standard: recommended level +2.

4 минуты назад, lallouss сказал:

bq146.gifhappy birthday warspear online bq61.gif

and special thanks to:

bq13.gifdevs

bq24.gifadmins

bq58.gifmods

hehehe

And to all players!

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, Daria said:

No, the requirements for drop are standard: recommended level +2.

giphy.gif 

btw,, does Mythical RG and TT need reputation? cuz i dont have 5k rep yet.. too lazy quest RG n TT,, but max rep on Techno.. 

3 minutes ago, usefulman said:

giphy.gif 

btw,, does Mythical RG and TT need reputation? cuz i dont have 5k rep yet.. too lazy quest RG n TT,, but max rep on Techno.. 

quote:

during the event, there will be no requirement for reputation in these dungeons at all levels of difficulty.

Edited by lallouss

Just now, lallouss said:

during the event, there will be no requirement for reputation in these dungeons at all levels of difficulty.

that's what i want !!! tytytyty

2 minutes ago, subhojeet said:

@Daria so we got castel and want use castel buff for free dg runs, can with mythical?:smooth-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Yap 

1 hour ago, Daria said:

Mythical Dungeons

Great adventures continue! The Mythical difficulty level of Dungeons is dedicated specially for those warriors, who are ready not only for difficulties, but also for new powerful gear as a reward. So, an additional level of difficulty will be added to:

Berengar's Tower (recommended level - 20)

Deal with all Salamander Champions to be able to find and kill Mighty Kingu. Only those warriors who will cope with this task, will be able to receive the most valuable rewards!

Rotting Garden (recommended level - 22)

The monstrous Servants of the Filth stand on the way to Spawn of Hell - the embodiment of all your nightmares. But no self-respected warrior will get afraid of that, with all the untold treasures awaiting for their owners.

Termitary (recommended level - 24)

Kill all the defenders of Termitary and defeat the Termite Queen. It's not so easy, but the rewards won't disappoint you!

Tree of the Seasons (recommended level - 26)

The victory over the main boss of the dungeon will become a challenge even for experienced players. Don't forget all your boldness and experience when coming there, and the most valuable treasures of the Tree of the Seasons will become yours!

Technopolis (recommended level - 28)

There are even more dangerous enemies in the mysterious ruins of Technopolis now. Expect new unique challenges in the fight againste a powerfull boss - Nomarch-5, but the reward will definitely be worth it!

All details about rewards will be posted on the release day.

I was wondering if that new lvl will drop for certain lvls or for any and adding the information that to farm symbols for lvling castle of t1 we was getting no drops at all was wondering if that new mystical lvl would drop for any lvl 0-28 and would be very usefull if it is and it may also contain all dg it self drops (easy -hard) soo we can farm it for our low lvl chars with strong main chars 

14 minutes ago, subhojeet said:

@Higgings so what is requirements of mythical dg after event over and what is the requirements of cc hero after event?

It is not sure yet, but apparently we will need a set ammount of reputation to run these dungeons, once the event is done. 

About the Nadir Dungeon, if I got it right, we will have also the guild level as requirement, always after the Event

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

It is not sure yet, but apparently we will need a set ammount of reputation to run these dungeons, once the event is done. 

About the Nadir Dungeon, if I got it right, we will have also the guild level as requirement, always after the Event

I think they removed the guild tour win requirement from the nadir DG..now we need high level guild only to enter i hope.

14 minutes ago, Lashabi said:

I think they removed the guild tour win requirement from the nadir DG..now we need high level guild only to enter i hope.

It would be nice. But let's wait for further news! 

30 minutes ago, cellorc said:

hmmm...no nerf on warden? game remains imbalanced.

Omg, why would need to be nerfed again?u not satisfied yet? Now warden is like no use in pvp:sadowl:. Only tanky in dg, don’t make me feel even worse. :angrypumpkin:

Edited by ghokphal

An upeate for old and rich players . Only 2% of players will try new things .......... 

What about others ? When i see these news i just say to myself " omg! Another useless update for us" . Bosses and dgs will be only for very op players . :looser-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

And i should afk as always or do boring quests and hope to earn a little golds . Please perform update taht benefit everyone not just afew people something .:drinks::blush:

2 minutes ago, Firstdead said:

An upeate for old and rich players . Only 2% of players will try new things .......... 

What about others ? When i see these news i just say to myself " omg! Another useless update for us" . Bosses and dgs will be only for very op players . :looser-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

And i should afk as always or do boring quests and hope to earn a little golds . Please perform update taht benefit everyone not just afew people something .:drinks::blush:

It is an update where they offer you to kill bosses and to go for old fashionable dungeon with an increased difficulty level. I am not sure also what kind of 2% you're taking in consideration, since it is basically something you can do even with Random Players.

17 minutes ago, ghokphal said:

Omg, why would need to be nerfed again?u not satisfied yet? Now warden is like no use in pvp:sadowl:. Only tanky in dg, don’t make me feel even worse. :angrypumpkin:

46 minutes ago, cellorc said:

hmmm...no nerf on warden? game remains imbalanced.

This is not the right place for classes' discussion. Please, remain on topic :)