Paladins need a skill to reduce dmg or incomeing dmg

kholy

I think its unfair that paladins r the only tanks in the game without such a skill its a good skill for tanking n will make so much sense to add one for them

:D they got heal, heal buff and a (very noob) shield alrdy (+ a very very noob def skill). The only thing that i really think is a pain is their low hp:are_you_fucking_kidding_me: + the highest lvl for decent hp/magic rings is lvl 20 (skyfire)

Of course they are probably the weakest tanks in the game, but they are more fun than other tanks bcs they are just so much faster with their jump+fetters. And they can support their pt more with banner+heal.

I think pala needs 3 things more than a new tanking skill:

-more hp

-new magic/hp rings

-an increase in magic maces dmg... to make it worth for a magic pala to use a shield...

but i alrdy tried for those 3 changes. Didn't have much success

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Yea no 1 pala can kill solo high damage bosses (80k-200k) like dk and warden  (with barbarian is possible too)  

A noob shield absorb (sacred shield) only 550 580  dmg .. pff 

Mobs on ayvondil remove that shield easily :facepalm1:

Pala sucks on pvp  at least make it good for pve:okay:

On ‎6‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 11:52 AM, kholy said:

I think its unfair that paladins r the only tanks in the game without such a skill its a good skill for tanking n will make so much sense to add one for them

FoJ actually reduces enemy damage. So... what are you talking about?

On 8/23/2018 at 8:49 PM, REAPER said:

FoJ actually reduces enemy damage. So... what are you talking about?

I think the damage reduce should last longer than the stun. It's kinda short atm.

2 hours ago, Zurp said:

I think the damage reduce should last longer than the stun. It's kinda short atm.

You can add relic of continuos effect  for that. Cant remember how long it is tho. 

2 hours ago, REAPER said:

You can add relic of continuos effect  for that. Cant remember how long it is tho. 

Can't use that on fetter.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/20/2018 at 6:24 PM, Kaesarz said:

Pala sucks on pvp  at least make it good for pve:okay:

Pala doesnt suck at all at pvp, why does everyone think that? i was a full pdmg pvp/pve pala, didnt have the arena rewards apart from the aura and skills,  thats all i had for pvp and i was still so damn op in pvping, was tanking like mad and dealing damage like crazy. Just gotta know how to use it.