Stop lvling at 20 or keep lvling +20

alkarei97

Hi there!

I've been playing for 6 months and i've just realised that there are a lot of lvl 20 players (lot of people in my friendlist are lvl 20 permanently as well).

So I am lvl 20 now and close to get lvl 21 and dunno if it's a bad idea to keep lvling up.

Which pros and cons has any of both options???

P.S.

I don't have a nice equipment, just my two precious daggers lvl 20 (+5/+5). Would it be better to get lvl 21 so i can wear lord of Borea's? or something alike?

Most people, if not all, that stay at lv20 compete at the arena ladders for season end rewards,

Same case with other levels.

If you aren't planning to do so, then it'd be better if you leveled up to the max level to gain skill points and be able to equip high level gear, you also unlock expert skill slots if you don't want to pay for them.

I don't really see any reason to stopping at a certain level other than arena or farming certain bosses.

Edited by Shitzo

Peoples stay at lvl20 because they have access to a few expert skills, they don't need to upgrade their gear anymore.

That way, they can go in arena/dongeon/boss without being a weight.

But if you aren't looking for camping at lvl20, I advice you to keep lvling up, as you will get more skills, more ap from arena and access to new farming area (aka more gold incomes).

And lvling up is the only way to become stronger.

lvl 20 isn't that good to make gold, but it's fun u have alrdy some experts, good dgs and many active ppl, and u need to amp only once so it's nice if u can't play much to keep the pace of the game