Map 2 boss drops and farming

Imaybepro

Question

Hi all My lvl 28 bd in elf if getting boring so Im moving to MC, Im gonna lvl up a necromancer at lvl 20 first then farm map 2 bosses with it till i get enough gold to lvl up to lvl 28. I just need to know what drops there are in map 2 and how much I can make in a day if i farm for like 1 hour per day. 

Many thanks all 😄

2 answers to this question

55 minutes ago, Imaybepro said:

Hi all My lvl 28 bd in elf if getting boring so Im moving to MC, Im gonna lvl up a necromancer at lvl 20 first then farm map 2 bosses with it till i get enough gold to lvl up to lvl 28. I just need to know what drops there are in map 2 and how much I can make in a day if i farm for like 1 hour per day. 

Many thanks all 😄

They're 4 boss like that you can kill (thought, t4's one might be tought for lvl20 solo kill). It takes 10 min for a boss to respawn, you can kill it 4 or 5 times/hour in average.

The drops the same as elf side. Lvl 13 items. But the price is pretty low, as the value on the market of these kind of stuff. And I don't mention the repairs you will have to buy.

So, in my very opinion it's not very profitable.

I would more likely recommend you to go in swamps (if you're used to it, and manage to survive well) and berengard tower (necro are always needed). Drops are still low, but at least you meet peoples, spare your weapon, and when you get your hands on a drop, it's worth something.

Good luck with being rich 1501187858-risitassebestreup.png