Bitterness (Rangers Skill) - Invalid Information.

Godsrange

Basically as the topic states. And if there was an answer for this issue already please direct me to it because I could not find it. 

To Clarify - The Skill states, And only describes: "Each auto attack increases the ranger's attack speed. When the skill is developed above level 3, the ability to evade attack increases. Maximum number of effects - 10." 

Nowhere in the description talks about counters disappearing after being hit and that's the real issue which makes this skill useless. To me and all of the ranger class. You'll be lucky to get 2 counters. Can you maybe explain if that description is wrong or the skill is just not working properly. Because the way I believe it should work is as follows: Each auto attack increases the ranger's attack speed. Meaning that it will actually be possible to reach 10 counters from 10 auto attacks. And the only way it dissappears is after the first counter hits 1 minute must pass before that counter is gone.