Do chat with rival faction players

Mossyfinger

Heya...

so i play warspear for several months now, and i realized i cant chat with rival faction players.... i know might be devs have their own reason by restrict legion and sentinel to communicate but maybe u could let player chat with rival player thru personal massage and area chat. i didnt see any negative effect by adding this in game, at least now.

also sorry for my horrible grammar, my english aint good at all 😅

• 5 months later...

its not a good idea,due we are basically enemys,both factions have good and bad guys,but bad guys are more common than good guys,also,the chat will be filled with insults,difamation,etc

I must admit that i hate sentinels,i got killed many many times

some other details: there's players in both alliances that dont play fair,most of the players when they see a enemy player,they already want to kill him just because they can

Yes, or perhaps allow us to communicate only certain comments. Sort of like we can only use certain emojis.

Basic phrases like 'Die, {enemy's class}!' or 'Howya doin'?' or 'For Garahan/Nuadu/Harad!' which will also translate to whatever game language they use.

And maybe we could even buy bonus phrases on the miracle shop or gladiator dealer or in chests for extra fun.

• 4 months later...
On 1 de noviembre de 2018 at 7:59 AM, IrishBoar said:

Yes, or perhaps allow us to communicate only certain comments. Sort of like we can only use certain emojis.

Basic phrases like 'Die, {enemy's class}!' or 'Howya doin'?' or 'For Garahan/Nuadu/Harad!' which will also translate to whatever game language they use.

And maybe we could even buy bonus phrases on the miracle shop or gladiator dealer or in chests for extra fun.

sounds like a good idea,and i have to apologize for my late reply

I think this suggestion has its good and bad things, but I think it would be good to try this option in the game and let the players decide if it works and they like it or not.:pleased:

Meh I don't see this thing as necessary, honestly; why would you contact an elf if not to insult him for having ganked you? xd

i would like to be able to chat with them through area chat because sometimes they misunderstand something like if you try to attack a wasp at swamp and hit them by mistake they attack you and kill you but for the world chat i will say that you will just find yourself getting insulated by them after wars and any other event in game that lets you fight with them

I think it's a bad idea xD

we are talking about two enemy factions 

are not going to greet cordially :fuck_that:

besides that it would increase the number of players banned for bad behavior:panda8: