A possible change

Mauerbiene WS

Me and a couple of my fellow acquintances from the game have come up with an idea of making a possible change into something most of us have known as a certainty over the years. This is a matter of pvp, and this is more like a shoutout to every player in the ''Region''. As we all know for sure, we've come to call a location ''Secret cave'' on Irselnort-The Ash coast, (Map 2), our ''pvp cave''. This so called pvp cave has been somewhat a location where a lot of us gather during our free time, either to chill or as many does, to even pvp. Each of us to our own deeds. Now, this idea of mine and a few others, would be to move from this old ''habit based'' location to somewhere new and actually a lot better one. This new location can be found on Ayvondil, a short walk from Town number 1 for each ''mc'' and for the elven classes. This area is called ''The halls of Discord''. From both Towns there would be an equal walk to this location, since there appears to be 2x of the same location. Ayvondil's town area and more specificly, the following area below the first Castle, is a safe zone. No more cave blockings for those who doesn't like it, plus this area is quite a lot bigger in size compared to our regular PvP cave. Enough space to have a proper pvp, instead of our small cave that is getting low on space due to new incomers that have not been around there before. Certainly, old habits die hard and our little cave is quite homey in it's own way, but still, here's a little something to chew on. Anyone would still be able to come to this location. I'm sure some of us allready know this humble house, but for those who doesn't, go check it out. Very easy to find, just go 2 locations up from either of the first Towns on Ayvondil. The actual  area location for each of these ''Halls of Discord'' entrance is called ''West Gate'' and ''East Gate''. 

PS: Make sure to share your thoughts in the comments. Thank You. 

Screenshot_20180526-201138.png

Screenshot_20180526-201147.png

23 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

Just one question, why is this in the suggestion section

Because he is suggesting a new PvP area? :pin1:

47 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Because he is suggesting a new PvP area? :pin1:

But technically any area can be suggested to be a pvp area so wouldnt it make more sense for this topic to be in general or pvp section

6 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

But technically any area can be suggested to be a pvp area so wouldnt it make more sense for this topic to be in general or pvp section

Mmm good point. Right! 

Uhh.. on US-Sap we tried to get people to use those halls as new pvp place but people tend to stick to what they used to do for a long time. Personally, I find pvp cave more interesting because it's not surrounded by neutral areas:hehe:

People in russia server have been using this area as a pvp cave for more than 3 years maybe. I am pretty sure that I have seen many videos that people were doing pvp fights in this cave. 

• 5 weeks later...
On 5/27/2018 at 4:01 AM, Omercix said:

People in russia server have been using this area as a pvp cave for more than 3 years maybe. I am pretty sure that I have seen many videos that people were doing pvp fights in this cave. 

It was always meant to be so, but it didn't succeed in the other servers, maybe because some players still like bringing their low lvl arena chars there.

As Morgana said: people tend to stick to what they used to do for a long time. Players can do pretty much everything in Ayvondil, including hunting enemies in the common areas.

Dvs could have added one boss in this tavern this time to motivate people to go there or even close the pvp cave for a couple of weeks if they really wanted players to move on. But it looks like no one cares anymore :pigface:

1 hour ago, Aкasha said:

As Morgana said: people tend to stick to what they used to do for a long time

Yeah I agree with you. Also I think it will not be a problem because the pvp cave is bigger now and beholder will gone 1.5 month later.