US Drama

Dia Thadarat

@Higgings @Reivenorik so this is allowed? if i bought 10 phones 10 devices?i can play arena alone by using others accs?

see on this pic : Gmbd

6042567C-A308-44B3-A3B1-AB89C6CD4879.png

6042567C-A308-44B3-A3B1-AB89C6CD4879 (2).png

Edited by Dia Thadarat

Yes well if that's not fair enough for you then how about the times you your whole guild and (Keep in mind) Other guilds you allied with Habe been using third party softwares to contribute to the situation.

Becareful what you say Hypocrite.

Read rule 4.2.12 of the EULA regulations States: Run more then one copy of the game on one device. 

As for names well I'll gladly say them: (Us- Sapphire)

Saraxxx/heoboorin/boorin/partynao/gannjcuss/fronkiiing/mrchamba/boorjjn/mikamiko/ugsece/adiasasin/ayazzams/samifronk/adiana/apocalysm. 

If you have any further concerns about this as well please refer to the new policy and safety. 

Screenshot_20180525-223603.png

7 minutes ago, Godsrange said:

Yes well if that's not fair enough for you then how about the times you your whole guild and (Keep in mind) Other guilds you allied with Habe been using third party softwares to contribute to the situation.

Read rule 4.2.12 of the EULA regulations States: Run more then one copy of the game on one device. 

Saraxxx/heoboorin/boorin/partynao/gannjcuss/fronkiiing/mrchamba/boorjjn/mikamiko/ugsece/adiasasin/ayazzams/samifronk/adiana/apocalysm. 

If you have any further concerns about this as well please refer to the new policy and safety. 

go report my chars cuz i never use multi program

Edited by Dia Thadarat

7 minutes ago, Godsrange said:

Lol that doesn't show multi can only see one acc,

1 hour ago, Dia Thadarat said:

@Higgings @Reivenorik so this is allowed? if i bought 10 phones 10 devices?i can play arena alone by using others accs?

but see this guys spamming 24h by using 8 phones +

see his rank ap n pvp weekly rating

Warspear Online 5_26_2018 9_05_29 AM.png

Warspear Online 5_26_2018 9_05_37 AM.png

Warspear Online 5_26_2018 9_05_54 AM.png

Warspear Online 5_26_2018 9_06_03 AM.png

6 minutes ago, Dia Thadarat said:

go report my chars cuz i never use multi program

That's up to the administrators Who check ips now because of policy to decide. Just the same saying goes have you ever heard a drunk person say he wasn't drunk?

If The producers and administration are serious about their rules they should enforce Them. As one of the people who actually want to participate in one of the games great field such as Arena I speak for everyone when The above mentioned names Have destroyed the Fun for every Player who even wanted a chance to win some awards.

They no longer appeal to anyone because of misuse conduct during gameplays using Third party softwares.

The Line needs to be drawn somewhere and Administration has disregard this issue long enough. If issues could not be solved by sending tickets maybe they will through forums.

1 hour ago, Dia Thadarat said:

Do you have any evidence that these accounts are all mine? Six of our college students are in the same dormitory.And all six of us like to play this game.Sometimes we play games together.It is not difficult to have two mobile phones in China.A few friends in our dormitory put the equipment together and said I would open it alone? Do you have any evidences? Six people in our dormitory are sometimes not convenient, so we can use my mobile phone.Sometimes when I'm not convenient,   use my friend's mobile phone , Everyone is competing fairly.I spend more time.Just report me. You can also spend more time competing fairly. 
Edited by shuai
Used the wrong words sorry

40 minutes ago, Godsrange said:

That's up to the administrators Who check ips now because of policy to decide. Just the same saying goes have you ever heard a drunk person say he wasn't drunk?

If The producers and administration are serious about their rules they should enforce Them. As one of the people who actually want to participate in one of the games great field such as Arena I speak for everyone when The above mentioned names Have destroyed the Fun for every Player who even wanted a chance to win some awards.

They no longer appeal to anyone because of misuse conduct during gameplays using Third party softwares.

The Line needs to be drawn somewhere and Administration has disregard this issue long enough. If issues could not be solved by sending tickets maybe they will through forums.

administrators can check my accounts and ips by the request of the players? without proof?

2 minutes ago, Dia Thadarat said:

administrators can check my accounts and ips by the request of the players? without proof?

If there is a Very big issue and a very big concern that involves many participants Of the game then I should think the Administrators would Certainly Respond To Those who break EULA regulations.

As you very well know Administration does not participate On our server therfore they won't know of anything untill Reported By the community. And that is what I have come to do. All I ask is a timely response by the Producers Of Warspear to kindly look into this and Take action however they see fit.

30 minutes ago, shuai said:
Do you have any evidence that these accounts are all mine? Six of our college students are in the same dormitory.And all six of us like to play this game.Sometimes we play games together.It is not difficult to have two mobile phones in China.A few friends in our dormitory put the equipment together and said I would open it alone? Do you have any evidences? Six people in our dormitory are sometimes not convenient, so we can use my mobile phone.Sometimes when I'm not convenient,   use my friend's mobile phone , Everyone is competing fairly.I spend more time.Just report me. You can also spend more time competing fairly. 

Guess u missed the whole 24/7 thing

@Higgings@ReivenorikHi Administrators ,im US player,nice to meet you.

What i want to say is that our chinese never do anything that against game rule and policy.we used more money time and effort in game, why we cant get top rank in arena  ?

And some members from HUYENTHOAI guild wanna report us ,bcz before this season, they had controlled arena rank for a long long time, all players in us  know about it.they stall everyone  especially chinese when we were playing in arena for ap , bcz they have best arena suits ,we cant beat them, so we only use this way for against them ,we wont admit defeat  forever ,bcz they dont respect chinese player and we are chinese. 

at last, we never do anything that against game rule and policy, we just use more money time and effort in game for against who dont respect chinese. thats all.

39 minutes ago, shuai said:

ur friends is muyan? 

16 minutes ago, shuai said:

I think Muyan is a member of the EU server .

How do I know him in US?:duckyduck:

i think they can check Shuai ips and muyan ips

cuz he spam arena on ur char for real money:panda8:

44 minutes ago, Counciler said:

Screenshot_2018-05-26-06-43-30.png

According to this , this person will get ban too ? He publicly wrote in world chat that he shares his character with his brother.

IMG-20180521-WA0013.jpg

4 hours ago, Godsrange said:

This is clear ss showing 2 copies of game running in same screen. This character and all the accounts used this person should be banned .

IMG-20180526-WA0007.jpg

Edited by Sai Chandra

@Reivenorik I hope you understand that you are ignoring the fact Of the main issue is that not only are members from the above mentioned names (HUYENTHOAI) Use Bots third party softwares with hard proof,

But they also have Sold accounts From easy cheating. It's easy because they are aware You administrators See The rule breaking And ignore it for the fact that they are mcoin Buyers. Which Leeds to the reason why almost 100% of everybody has said If you buy miracle coins, You are Immune To ban.

So far the only people I've seen getting banned are the lvl 3s who advertise phishing websites. And if I remember correctly buying gold is prohibited. So if the same case were true. Woudnt selling of accounts be the same thing? Someone needs to wake up around here. This is a very serious matter.

3 minutes ago, Sai Chandra said:

According to this , this person will get ban too ? He publicly wrote in world chat that he shares his character with his brother.

IMG-20180521-WA0013.jpg

this can show u using swagathero acc :laughingpumpkin:

3 minutes ago, Dia Thadarat said:

this can show u using swagathero acc :laughingpumpkin:

Does that make me boorjjn since I posted ss of 2 accounts same screen?

It's clear that you can post other peoples screen shot. 

Edited by Godsrange
Missed info

12 minutes ago, Godsrange said:

Does that make me boorjjn since I posted ss of 2 accounts same screen?

It's clear that you can post other peoples screen shot. 

IKR bq8.jpg

US Drama ey bq144.gifjust passing by

People can troll in wc or just lie to make ppl shut up keep spam cry, see the major difference here is, shuai provide his own photo him use multi acc says he use multi acc , and is magically making ap in long spams, see sai I'd love to argue but simple words are not proof for long ban its a temp ban by rules, but supplying ur own evidence against yourself is kinda dumb in my opinion, we suspected him of cheat as 24/7 on all char on n off same time and ofc afk spams not evej try fight but always spam, yes that does show ws open twice but no second acc shown, one could be gallery open show ss same spot and other ws :P 

If u can alej post the full sized photo showing both apps open, not just showing one and another window

Well lets not start throwing insults around now

Btw before any jump on this I talked about the mannerism of giving evidence against urself as dumb, if u still wanna keep the innocent verdict 😅 lets drop the drama let support staff sort this, sorry support staff xD

14 minutes ago, Counciler said:

People can troll in wc or just lie to make ppl shut up keep spam cry, see the major difference here is, shuai provide his own photo him use multi acc says he use multi acc , and is magically making ap in long spams, see sai I'd love to argue but simple words are not proof for long ban its a temp ban by rules, but supplying ur own evidence against yourself is kinda dumb in my opinion, we suspected him of cheat as 24/7 on all char on n off same time and ofc afk spams not evej try fight but always spam, yes that does show ws open twice but no second acc shown, one could be gallery open show ss same spot and other ws :P 

If u can alej post the full sized photo showing both apps open, not just showing one and another window

It doesn't look trolling to me. He is clearly saying he shares his account. I better send this to support team and let them decide. I guess all the characters logged by him will get ban.

23 minutes ago, Counciler said:

42 minutes ago, Sai Chandra said:

This is clear ss showing 2 copies of game running in same screen. This character and all the accounts used this person should be banned .

IMG-20180526-WA0007.jpg

I have edited the  post for better image . Now you can see that they are 2 apps .

Edited by Sai Chandra

Troll or lie as I said, sometimes when people are persistently harassing you, like in wc, sometimes people lie get them of their back, you are free to report anything you want,but I guess he get temp ban as it words only, however I have some lovely screenshots of some of your discrepancies sai, which kedi sent me over the years, such as when you logged her account give her +10 staff and help her dungeon, I don't report for two reasons, one kedi is a friend, two you don't try to cheat as bad as that of these chinese, 24/7 and 10acc + that seems a joke

14 minutes ago, Dia Thadarat said:

i dont think so

cuz swag inactive

say that to someone who belive your stories . 

Edited by Blossoms
Removing swearings

2 minutes ago, Sai Chandra said:

I have edited the  post for better image . Now you can see that they are 2 apps .

Pardon my wording, as I tried to say the second application is not clear, I agree one shows warspear,  but another could be simply a gallery application showing a screenshot

1 minute ago, Sai Chandra said:

say that to someone who belive your cock and bull stories . 

No need calm down :P can all be civil, swearing is banned in forum, maybe say lies instead

It's clear we have some things which need to be clarified. 

As first: 

On 5/26/2018 at 3:52 AM, Dia Thadarat said:

It is not allowed. Every player has the right to have 2 accounts maximum. Therefore, even if you have 12 devices, you are allowed to run maximum 2 accounts, and with different devices, simultaneously. 

As second: this story is getting too far. Topics like this shall not even enter in our forum actually (just see the title...) but I don't know how, we have them. I lost the count now on how many times I have posted this link. Since it seems you love carrying on this fight, at this point, I fear you'll have to do it outside the forum. 

This is the link which will lead you to the Support Team. Got proves of people doing bad moves/breaking rules? This link is the answer. Reporting such things in forum RARELY leads Support Team members to take measures. By using that link, instead, you'll surely have an answer from our beloved Support Team and they'll gladly inform you if a measure was necessary or not; they are the only way to sort out these kind of problems

As third: Guys... green name = Moderator xd.  Tough guys/girls like Daria, Reivenorik, r0land, Snorlax are in a way higher rank than me and other mods. We are just helping them with forum matters :)

As fourth and last, Drama topics violate our forum rules. Therefore... 

Edited by Higgings
Typo