Reivenorik

[2018.24.05] Update of the AIGRIND LLC Privacy Policy

1 hour ago, Tytonidus said:

It sounds like the windows Store users are having the same problem as the App Store users. I sincerely doubt that the problem is the fault of both Microsoft AND Apple. It also sounds like this has happened with previous updates. I don’t see this happening with other games I play. 

We can’t get access to the game and we’re frustrated. We are coming here to voice this frustration. We’re here to vent.  I get more frustrated when I hear someone defend the devs when their product is broken. What I do think is helpful to hear is...

Yes, this stinks, I can’t get on either. I hope this gets fixed soon. 

It's okay, at least you criticise in a good way:pleased:

This is the day of my free times and it’s the only day I can enjoy gaming the most.

Please tell me you did something I just can’t understand why this took almost 3 days and still not completed the process.

Just imagine everyone is enjoying spamming and getting stuffs,And yet, I got times but painfully can’t do anything .And my guild is in needy of people to help them in tournament. OMG worst day ever!!!!

On 5/24/2018 at 11:04 AM, Reivenorik said:

news_profilactic_works_660х360.png

Dear friends,

We would like to warn you that our game servers are temporarily unavailable today, on the 24th of May, and to explain the reasons for it.

You might have heard about the fact that on 25th of May General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into force in European Union. Now all organisations are directly responsible for protection of clients personal data and the transparency of the data collection methods.

AIGRIND company ensures strict adherence to the GDPR requirements. According to this document we have updated the Privacy Policy that regulates collection, use, disclosure, transfer and storage of users personal data. Also we have implemented several strict technical procedures that help to provide the confidentiality and the safety of personal data of our players from all over the world.

Due to the above changes and technical circumstances beyond our control, after completion of the technical work the operation of our several services and platforms will be temporarily unavailable, namely:

• Earning of free Miracle Coins from our advertisement partners
  • Opportunities of achievements sharing and bag enlargement for friend invitation via Facebook
  • Bug reports sending via game client
  • Support of devices with iOS versions lower than 8.0 (Apple devices that don’t support update up to iOS 8 and later versions: iPhone 3G S, iPhone 4, iPod Touch (3rd и 4th generations), iPad (1st generation)
  • Game client on Windows Phone platform until the update and approving of the new version on Windows Phone Store (estimated time of approving is approximately 3-4 days)

We also recommend to regularly update the application to ensure the reliability, stability and access to all of the available features and new functions.

Thanks for attention,

AIGRIND

idk why u guys made the x3 gp and books drops exactly when we cant update the game and play...by the time the update will come,the event will be over and cant get that books...is that fair?

4 days getting the ‘update’ screen but App Store only appears the ‘open’ . You guys forgot us .. and I guess Linux and iOS people are the least , but always 1 has to wait n wait .

12 minutes ago, Mossyfinger said:

soooo... what the conpensation i got as ios user?

there is nothing in my inbox 😕

Im pretty sure they never said anything about compensation

Edited by Jcbreff

This is an EU regulation. You being located in the Russian Federation, why are you forced to comply to the rules? Just interested.

2 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

Im pretty sure they never said anything about compensation

But losing 4+ days of prolong event which has *better*(you know what I mean) drop rate , we demand a gift for the CD book we lost .

2 minutes ago, heavybowus said:

But losing 4+ days of prolong event which has *better*(you know what I mean) drop rate , we demand a gift for the CD book we lost .

You did not lose any CD book yet, you still have 3 days to try :pin1:

3 minutes ago, heavybowus said:

You aren't even playing:are_you_fucking_kidding_me:

5 minutes ago, BennyBT said:

This is an EU regulation. You being located in the Russian Federation, why are you forced to comply to the rules? Just interested.

Ask steam too , vise versa .

35 minutes ago, BennyBT said:

Because of they wouldnt update their privacy policythey would have to block the game eu players

Thats why some american net news block europian citizens

22 minutes ago, TheCabbage said:

Win-phone users were affected too, though a day or so less :ping4:

Wants 300 miracles, please.

You havent suffered as much as we did :boohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: As far as I know it, in that one day I couldve gotten CD book or Elm costume or even earned millions of gold :drama-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: 

3 minutes ago, muntasar said:

You havent suffered as much as we did :boohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: As far as I know it, in that one day I couldve gotten CD book or Elm costume or even earned millions of gold :drama-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: 

you are being over dramatic

@Reivenorik the app used to ask all type of permissions (just like contact,location,storage and call) before, now its just asking for storage access only.... Can you please describe it ?

Edited by Lashabi

49 минут назад, Lashabi сказал:

@Reivenorik the app used to ask all type of permissions (just like contact,location,storage and call) before, now its just asking for storage access only.... Can you please describe it ?

The previous version of our app required next dangerous permissions:
• GET_ACCOUNTS – For older versions of Google Sign-in of Google Play Games.
• READ_PHONE_STATE – IMEI (hashed value) obtaining to protect stored account data.
• READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE and WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – To support storage of content updates and game cache.

We have finally removed obsolete methods and now can avoid both GET_ACCOUNTS and READ_PHONE_STATE.

For more information about permissions, please read the following Android documentation:
https://developer.android.com/reference/android/Manifest.permission.html

Edited by Reivenorik

19 minutes ago, ReyjorgebdArena10 said:
I've been in the game for 9 years

there will be something special for me
I'll settle for some special suit

Isn't being a veteran a good enough achievement? :pin1: