Reivenorik

[2018.24.05] Update of the AIGRIND LLC Privacy Policy

35 minutes ago, GraceHJ said:

So, to tell the “admin”, you guys should prepare for the iOS players, this is so unfair, the tournament & unique skill books event is going, what is good for iOS users? you took away our play time that having less chance to go dungeons and less chance to get drops than other players. Please dont blame Apple service, it is well-known of slow processing, and more strict than Android, yes. But i think the game company also should have expected of working with Apple... yet the game company never mentioned or reminded about any of this issue with iOS players!! i only noticed and heard from other old players today, right after the daily game reset. Really huge disappointment with this game. what a disadvantage!! 

This :

6 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

Dont blame developers, blame the appstore

Also you can directly complain to appstore for the update delays 

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

Using different devices is not Forbidden. Running 2 copies of the game in one device is Forbidden. 

Tell me please u guys gonna bann those who use multi log applications to create many copys of warspear on same pc  and, if i know someone who do multiple log can i report it and game will check for my report even if i have no prove ?:clapping: 

And gzzz for new age of fair playing warspear :yahoo:

10 minutes ago, Tamer Ismail said:

Tell me please u guys gonna bann those who use multi log applications to create many copys of warspear on same pc  and, if i know someone who do multiple log can i report it and game will check for my report even if i have no prove ?:clapping: 

And gzzz for new age of fair playing warspear :yahoo:

Well, this kind of thing usually leads to a device bann, which is definitly one of the highest measures the support team may take. It is hard for them to just "Believe you" on your word, this is why a screenshot is always necessary, or anything which proves your statement. :smile:

Edited by Higgings

Friends,

Yesterday, on May 24, version 7.5.2 was added to the AppStore.
As the law (GDPR) came into force from 25.05, the old version of the game client is unavailable.

We are waiting for the verification of the updated game client by the store.
For Windows phone the problem is similar. GooglePlay in this plan is faster, so 
new version for Android players is already available.

P.S. We will give you more information about the situation later.

47 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Well, this kind of thing usually leads to a device bann, which is definitly one of the highest measures the support team may take. It is hard for them to just "Believe you" on your word, this is why a screenshot is always necessary, or anything which proves your statement. :smile:

But they can get enough clue's if they searched in the information they already have :calm-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

1 hour ago, Morgana said:

Update the game and the issue will be solved:sigh-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

The problem is that the game canot be updated but after contacting suport they have said that it is a app store thing

58 minutes ago, Karmasutra said:

The problem is that the game canot be updated but after contacting suport they have said that it is a app store thing

so we have to wait 3 to 4 days without logging while event going on xd

Friend IOS user still having issues to update and play the game since yesterday. :restingowl:

I wonder if AI Grind will extend the event or give those IOS players some kind of gift to compensate these days lost unable to play. I understand that's an Apple Store problem, but still not fair that some players have loss because of that.

Edited by cellorc

52 minutes ago, cellorc said:

Friend IOS user still having issues to update and play the game since yesterday. :restingowl:

I wonder if AI Grind will extend the event or give those IOS players some kind of gift to compensate these days lost unable to play. I understand that's an Apple Store problem, but still not fair that some players have loss because of that.

:restingowl:

19 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

Dont blame developers, blame the appstore

None of my other games are shutting down for this. This is on Aigrind #justice for iPhone users

Edited by Headcheese

Okay so everytime ws update they must now update apple early ? And if everything goes through faster they get update before release ? Moderators try their best, please understand that they are not Gods nor demi gods, they already prepare special deal for apple users if you had checked their facebook page. -.-

This law in Europe should not be a surprise to the developers. 

The App Store wait time should not be a surprise to the developers. 

You posted your update too late to get it approved in time for the law change. It’s not like the App Store suddenly is taking longer. 

Please dont do this again.

Thanks in advance 

13 hours ago, cellorc said:

im expecting 3000 miracle coins as conpensation 😙

15 minutes ago, Mossyfinger said:

im expecting 3000 miracle coins as conpensation 😙

All you can get as compensation  from Devs is repair and tp scroll

Edited by Lashabi

5 hours ago, Tytonidus said:

This law in Europe should not be a surprise to the developers. 

The App Store wait time should not be a surprise to the developers. 

You posted your update too late to get it approved in time for the law change. It’s not like the App Store suddenly is taking longer. 

Please dont do this again.

Thanks in advance 

I agree 100% 

they are so unprepared and it’s hilarious that they try to blame it on the AppStore. It’s you Aigreed, not anyone else’s fault. This lack of professionalism on your behalf is the last nail on the coffin of this dying game. Just look at the AppStore reviews for the game almost all 1 star. Unhappy community of players leaving in numbers.

6 hours ago, Counciler said:

Okay so everytime ws update they must now update apple early ? And if everything goes through faster they get update before release ? Moderators try their best, please understand that they are not Gods nor demi gods, they already prepare special deal for apple users if you had checked their facebook page. -.-

Expecting them to actually run a game properly and to properly plan AHEAD OF TIME rather than getting caught with their pants down is NOT a god or demi god expectation. It’s NOT a lot to ask. It’s literally their job and they fail miserably at it. 

12 minutes ago, Tankasf said:

I agree 100% 

they are so unprepared and it’s hilarious that they try to blame it on the AppStore. It’s you Aigreed, not anyone else’s fault. This lack of professionalism on your behalf is the last nail on the coffin of this dying game. Just look at the AppStore reviews for the game almost all 1 star. Unhappy community of players leaving in numbers.

Since you don't work with them it's kinda hard to judge what they are doing right or wrong. There might be some obstacles that we don't know of. I'm sure they are trying their best and if they lacked professionalism and the community was that unhappy, the game wouldn't have last for such a long time. 

No one is perfect in everything they do, so please have a little bit of indulgence :) 

25 minutes ago, Morgana said:

Since you don't work with them it's kinda hard to judge what they are doing right or wrong. There might be some obstacles that we don't know of. I'm sure they are trying their best and if they lacked professionalism and the community was that unhappy, the game wouldn't have last for such a long time. 

No one is perfect in everything they do, so please have a little bit of indulgence 🙂 

No I don’t work for them and no it’s not hard to judge. It’s easy I’m doing it right now. Whatever obstacles there might be they can be overcome by being prepared just like all the other games. Game lasting for so long is not a testament of how happy or unhappy the community is. Your points are all based on emotion and not logic but nice try defending them I was waiting for the aigreed defense police to come out of the woodwork 

Edited by Tankasf

28 minutes ago, Tankasf said:

No I don’t work for them and no it’s not hard to judge. It’s easy I’m doing it right now. Whatever obstacles there might be they can be overcome by being prepared just like all the other games. Game lasting for so long is not a testament of how happy or unhappy the community is. Your points are all based on emotion and not logic but nice try defending them I was waiting for the aigreed defense police to come out of the woodwork 

My thoughts aren't based on emotions unlike yours, which seem to base on anger/impatience, relating to your behaviour.

You may participate in forum matters if you are willing to stay friendly towards other forum members. You can also state your opinion if you do it in a respectful way. 

Stop calling them Aigreed, that's rude. No one forces you to play the game, it's your choice.

1 hour ago, Morgana said:

My thoughts aren't based on emotions unlike yours, which seem to base on anger/impatience, relating to your behaviour.

You may participate in forum matters if you are willing to stay friendly towards other forum members. You can also state your opinion if you do it in a respectful way. 

Stop calling them Aigreed, that's rude. No one forces you to play the game, it's your choice.

I’m sure the developers are doing their best and none of this was intended, but it did happen. People spend alot of money on the game and should have every right to express their frustration in situations like this.

Clearly even aigrind themselves aknowledge that a mistake happened since they’re compensating for it.

9 minutes ago, vavavi said:

I’m sure the developers are doing their best and none of this was intended, but it did happen. People spend alot of money on the game and should have every right to express their frustration in situations like this.

Clearly even aigrind themselves aknowledge that a mistake happened since they’re compensating for it.

Mistakes are human and help us to do better. Not for this he has the right to be sassy and disrespect AIGRIND. 

18 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Mistakes are human and help us to do better. Not for this he has the right to be sassy and disrespect AIGRIND. 

Not saying that i agree with the way he expressed himself, but it seems like any criticism towards aigrind is instantly pounced on like it wasn’t allowed.

2 hours ago, Morgana said:

No one forces you to play the game, it's your choice.

Suppose your locality has electricity problem, then what do you do ? You go to mayor ask to solve the problems, not leave the whole country for this. 

39 minutes ago, vavavi said:

Not saying that i agree with the way he expressed himself, but it seems like any criticism towards aigrind is instantly pounced on like it wasn’t allowed.

Criticism is usually well accepted if it has good basis. At least from my point of view

Edited by Higgings

26 minutes ago, Lashabi said:

Suppose your locality has electricity problem, then what do you do ? You go to mayor ask to solve the problems, not leave the whole country for this. 

Even then I would ask kindly rather than insulting. Would you rather like helping someone who criticies you politely or someome who yells at you?

Anyway, imagine there were electricity problems, they most likely couldn't be solved in a day. What matters is whether they do something about it, not how long it takes until a certain time period has passed.

How can they help us if they can’t even help themselves. They need to hire more competent people that’s not my problem. They have people like you on the forum representing their company talking about electricity rather than releasing actual updates like a professional company would.

Edited by Headcheese

54 minutes ago, Morgana said:

Even then I would ask kindly rather than insulting. Would you rather like helping someone who criticies you politely or someome who yells at you?

Anyway, imagine there were electricity problems, they most likely couldn't be solved in a day. What matters is whether they do something about it, not how long it takes until a certain time period has passed.

And yes I know you’re going to say.. don’t be a meany, don’t say aigreed, be patient with them, they’re doing their best, they didn’t know, blah blah blah anything except asking sternly for accountability on the issue. 

13 minutes ago, Headcheese said:

How can they help us if they can’t even help themselves. They need to hire more competent people that’s not my problem. They have people like you on the forum representing their company talking about electricity rather than releasing actual updates like a professional company would.

I didn't start comparing that situation with electricity. 

From the beginning I was saying that you can say what's on your mind if you do it politely

Besides, rather than complaining about my incompetence, do you even know what forum mods are? We don't exactly work for the company, we are casual warspear players who help the forum admins to take care of topics and forum members. We don't have any other powers and we also don't know any info about upcomming updates etc.

Get your facts straight before you accuse someone.

Now, for the very last time, if you want to present your concerns, stay polite and respectful. 

This argument is hereby finished and any more replies on it will lead to a mute. I hope I made myself clear enough.

Wait wait wait ... IOS and windows phone players ... 😀 it’s like already 4 days I guess ... and more days are ahead to wait 😀 R.I.P. book event week ... but please no need repairs & teleport scrolls after waiting that long ... these are not a gift just waste of time because they are just 1-3 pcs omg 😆 

:jackie_chan_wat:

It sounds like the windows Store users are having the same problem as the App Store users. I sincerely doubt that the problem is the fault of both Microsoft AND Apple. It also sounds like this has happened with previous updates. I don’t see this happening with other games I play. 

We can’t get access to the game and we’re frustrated. We are coming here to voice this frustration. We’re here to vent.  I get more frustrated when I hear someone defend the devs when their product is broken. What I do think is helpful to hear is...

Yes, this stinks, I can’t get on either. I hope this gets fixed soon.