Someone changed my passoword

TheOtherSide

Hello i come here ask for help in the day 21/05/2018 i entered in the game and it said wrong password im sure someone changed my passoword i can give everything to the administration to they check i play since 2011 i registered my account in my email but i changed it to an email thats is not real i used [email protected] so cant take it by reseting password but i have alot of pictures that prove its me and i can give even my personal info to show that im not a lier and in april i reported 2 guys and i posted here and you can see my name at world chat i was using my acc without problem. I sent a email to support but they asked my id when i bought coins but i bought it in 2013 if im not wrong so i dont remember it and i searched on my 3 emails and found nothing. I beg for ban my acc if i cant have it anymore because i play since 2011 and i dont have idea who changed my password, thank you Adms who work hard to make this  a good game and sorry disturb you guys but please help me.5ad8cd90a9500_Capture_2018-04-19-13-45-41.thumb.png.f2bbca0616662f6ce3776daf4ff9a636.png5ad8cda952573_Capture_2018-04-19-13-46-23.thumb.png.5a95da6da3a75f9c54e9f87426869678.png

Capture+_2018-05-22-10-17-37.png

Capture+_2018-05-21-15-15-53.png

Why did you give your login to some other player

Support propably wont help since sharing accs will lead to a permanent ban

25 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

If i get permanent ban I'll be grateful i just dont want someone use my acc, i have many memories i meet many peoples there many friends lost acc or dont play anymore but some still log and talk with me unfortunately i dont have contact of all my warspear friends so i dont want somone ruin my history there

13 minutes ago, Blossoms said:

Hello there, please send a report to support team since forum has nothing to do with such (= 

https://warspear-online.com/en/support

Good luck!

Already sent but they was asking about Miracles's coins purchases ID so i dont have it, so i post here to have more proof  that its me.

14 minutes ago, TheOtherSide said:

If i get permanent ban I'll be grateful i just dont want someone use my acc, i have many memories i meet many peoples there many friends lost acc or dont play anymore but some still log and talk with me unfortunately i dont have contact of all my warspear friends so i dont want somone ruin my history there

Already sent but they was asking about Miracles's coins purchases ID so i dont have it, so i post here to have more proof  that its me.

Hello There!

you can prove still to be the owner even if you do not remember/have the IDs of the miracle coins' purchase. My advice is to send them a message anyway, by explaining that you do not remember such datas. Their aim is making sure you effectively are the real owner, therefore, the more infos about something only the real owner knows (Like the number of bag spaces, costumes, how many you had and which were them, if you had any deleted character on that account, The current ammount of miracle coins or even better if you remember at least the date of your Purchase, how much you spent and how many coins you've bought (These infos can be seen in Google Play if you bought via Google) or gold or even CCs earned so far and so on...) you give them, the better 🙂

I only want you to get, though, that sharing account is something that it is forbidden. Most probably they can help you with this issue, but they will invite you to be a bit more careful next time. If you are/were sharing, I hereby invite you not to do this anymore. 

Good Luck! :pin3:

33 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

please, let's not just play the Blame Game. They helped many people who had such cases already, so let's just be a bit optimistic, shall we? :happydoge: