[2018.05.21] Event of the week: Rush of Knowledge

Reivenorik

14 minutes ago, Pecleb said:

Agreed. What about double drop rate for books on sunday? Would be nice:blush:

Sounds nice. I'd love the Idea xD 

Did an increase drop rate for the black elm suit increase also? Or was THEMERCS just lucky to get 3 elms in less than 2 weeks? Its a little weird how they got 3 moderators in their guild and they are the only ones getting the costume drop. Come on now gm😂

Edited by Greatful
typo

4 hours ago, Greatful said:

Did an increase drop rate for the black elm suit increase also? Or was THEMERCS just lucky to get 3 elms in less than 2 weeks? Its a little weird how they got 3 moderators in their guild and they are the only ones getting the costume drop. Come on now gm😂

Pure luck.  ^^ 

5 hours ago, Greatful said:

I'm sorry before, mechanic of game can't be bothered by anyone, as Higgs said it is purely luck. :Snorlax:

I know right? I too was standing at T1, hoping for elm to magically appear in my bag and it didn't. What the hell devs? Where's my elm costume even though I'm friends with 3 moderators?

8 minutes ago, Bladesharp said:

I know right? I too was standing at T1, hoping for elm to magically appear in my bag and it didn't. What the hell devs? Where's my elm costume even though I'm friends with 3 moderators?

Following this logic, I shall have a Snorlar Suit, since I AM a moderator... but trust me, things do not really work like that :3 

10 minutes ago, Bladesharp said:

bq75.gifits over 9000sarcasm!

2 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Following this logic, I shall have a Snorlar Suit, since I AM a moderator... but trust me, things do not really work like that :3 

So being friends with moderators won't get me free stuff from devs?  

it wasn't just 2 weeks , we been killing it from 3 years. 

Which guild has done 80% elm kills in US  Sapphire ?

I think I don't have to answer this question because everyone knows.

21 minutes ago, Bladesharp said:

Ohh Its not fair to others if u got that because ur a friend of moderators.. :advise:

35 minutes ago, Bladesharp said:

*plays a tiny Violin*

No...         :cry2:

25 minutes ago, iammart said:

Ohh Its not fair to others if u got that because ur a friend of moderators.. :advise:

Do you even know how hard it was for me to get them to remove me from their ignore list? I mean I did constantly spammed, begging them to add me in their friend's list but still. Actually now that I think think about it, they probably removed me from the friendlist right after they added me.

1 hour ago, Bladesharp said:

thats why Shuai and Gmbd never banned

all know what going on in server Us 

i guess 3-5 moderators in Themercs guild

warspear online novaarrowz swamp hydra solo and surprise - YouTube - Google Chrome 5_19_2018 4_48_48 AM.png

Edited by Dia Thadarat

4 minutes ago, Dia Thadarat said:

warspear online novaarrowz swamp hydra solo and surprise - YouTube - Google Chrome 5_19_2018 4_48_48 AM.png

I bet they are not even moderators. I bet they are warspear developers who can increase/decrease drop rates and ban people as they please. But why haven't they banned multi-loggers from rival guilds I wonder? :hmm:

6 minutes ago, Dia Thadarat said:

10-15 moderators actually bq108.gifhush dont tell anyone

Im an undercover moderator myself bq202.gif

32 minutes ago, Bladesharp said:

Do you even know how hard it was for me to get them to remove me from their ignore list? I mean I did constantly spammed, begging them to add me in their friend's list but still. Actually now that I think think about it, they probably removed me from the friendlist right after they added me.

Ohh :cry1:ok I get it now.

Hoping that I would drop any kind of book enhanced🔰🙏

In order to win need theory😵idk what's that mean

13 minutes ago, lallouss said:

10-15 moderators actually bq108.gifhush dont tell anyone

Im an undercover moderator myself bq202.gif

watch this one of them from Themercs guild

Movies & TV 5_24_2018 5_08_42 PM.png

13 hours ago, Dia Thadarat said:

i am surprised u watch my vids :haha: tysm and ur welcome for the entertainmentu had while watching :teehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: 

15 hours ago, Higgings said:

Pure luck.  ^^ 

where was mods while i been killing it for 2 years and just accurcy book droped 6 months ago 

had luck those last 3 weeks actually 3 elm suits i am satisfied for my hard work ty gm :yahoo:

1 minute ago, Tamer Ismail said:

@Reivenorik dg started giving x3 gp any missing announcement ? :biggrin:

you're gonna receive the announcement very soon 🙂

1 minute ago, Higgings said:

you're gonna receive the announcement very soon 🙂

i have that feeling u really hate me :ph34r:

Just now, Blossoms said:

Just wait

:unknw:i am waiting just asked a question

I already tired, I spent more than 80 stam in the kronus tower and did not even want to drop a kronus item, you ruined the tower this week. AIGRIND ... I spent 80 stam and did not drop any item kronus or even the skill book. of drops of the tower.QUE YOU DIMINISHED😡😴

just think about getting our money, but improving the game for us is good nothing ... ruined the tower kronus this week..I spent 300,000 gold in set stam, this week and it is not even required, reset the gold I spent, for that tower are dropando but essence common than the equipment of the tower .. of 60 attempts of tower kronus ... I only drove in 1 of the attempts ... for you to see, as they ruined the tower this week, I want to see if they are going to leave mine comment to show..go free will, I play your game and I want to state my opinion about this event this week.

• Daria unpinned this topic