Helmets comparison

In my opinion, the lower level DD helmet seems to be superior for a tank, just because of the parry bonus instead of mana. What is your opinion on this? What is the best combination (helm, armor, gloves, boots) to be the most tanky?

Snímek obrazovky (404).png

Snímek obrazovky (405).png

Half of each set for max defence

Since dk's secret reserves skills affects your health regen golden dawn could be better

Edited by Jcbreff

22 hours ago, Mercurry said:

What is the best combination (helm, armor, gloves, boots) to be the most tanky?

Kronus full set for secret reserve or a combination of  Golden dawn and divine defense for armor

Don't really care about parry nor do i think its good in PvE, i prefer Block

also i get a lack of mana because of my high cd and spamming skills so the extra mana on the golden dawn helmet is really nice for me

38 minutes ago, FakeUser said:

Kronus full set for secret reserve or a combination of  Golden dawn and divine defense for armor

Don't really care about parry nor do i think its good in PvE, i prefer Block

also i get a lack of mana because of my high cd and spamming skills so the extra mana on the golden dawn helmet is really nice for me

I thought parry and block are basicly the same so it doesnt matter which one is on the armor? Am I wrong? Are they different in something?

42 minutes ago, Mercurry said:

I thought parry and block are basicly the same so it doesnt matter which one is on the armor? Am I wrong? Are they different in something?

well maybe they are the same

the thing is not about different but rather amount

as a tank we have shield which give us that extra block also tank gear will have some block in them

parry might be good on bd or rogue because of there 2 weapons which will have parry and parry enchant but not so on tank who cant enchant his shield with parry

so having a block on a tank will give you more than having parry

thou its my personal opinion