Fear is recruiting hardcore lvl 16+'s ~

OgSneakyMe

Oh it was long process, I took ss of characters and cropped them out in paint, then put all 3 of them together in one paint session and added text under, then save and upload to image hosting website ;D

It took multiple attempts lol.

but after I have the picture ready how to add it to signature? :unknw:

Oh it was long process, I took ss of characters and cropped them out in paint, then put all 3 of them together in one paint session and added text under, then save and upload to image hosting website ;D

It took multiple attempts lol.

And what host?

I used photobucket, sign up its free, then upload your picture to there and there should be a link section beside the pic, use the IMG code and copy and paste it to your signiture.

Bump-

Recruitment only open to Class's listed in subject, if spots in the other class's open up, we will let you know :give_rose: . Thank you.

250th post grats on being an old timer :clapping: :friends: :good:

As new title say's, member's check website we're full speed ahead starting tomorrow- Also, if any people 17+ are interested in an Hardcore/Very organized Clan, visit site, still looking for mainly: Mage's/Priest/Druid's/Paladin's. 

Thanks for time~

We're looking for: Very Veryyy active people, people who can farm/raid daily when we do. (Around 9:30 AM Cst) - Can check clan website daily, can be on time, thrive to be the best, can follow instructions.  If interested hit me up or Dac or Raz.