Fear is recruiting hardcore lvl 16+'s ~

OgSneakyMe

Nothing,does the clan thing exist in the game? :) Or it just that you people forming a team and chat with each other?^^) sorry for my dumbness..

Your fine bro. no they STILL haven't put Clan/Guild system in yet, ybut we make it work still, through our Website,Pm'n Etc...Tad bit harder this way, but we manage well.

Had some people go back to school/Work and can't play as much anymore :( , so looking to fill those slots, pm, or hit website up ok, looking for 15+ player's - Who are very active

• 2 weeks later...

Bump, we're back in open recruitment (lvl 17+ only).  Can PM me or CB/Officer's in-game, leave msg here, or go to our website and apply www.fearclan.guildlaunch.com.  Knowing someone in the Clan, that can vouch for you help's a bunch (Doing things a lil different now, we got burnt by a few people  ::) , so not trying to make same mistake again) Anyways, heavy recruiting, especially with Necro's/Shaman's, just have at least 500+ Dark Ress, since we farm Deep astral quite often -and the Vouch, and should be gtg  :) .

I've been with you guys for 1 day, and i'm LOVING it so far ;D  Very organized group of people.

Already went to B9 three times  :clapping:

That's awesome! We're glad to have you apart of the Family Maj!!

*Also, we're still in open recruitment guys - 2 raid times now, 9:15 AM CST, and evening shift starting at 6:00 PM CST, 16+ With Chainless, and know someone in Clan who can vouch for you  ::) - Fearclan.guildlaunch.com*

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Fear Clan will be officially moved to Elf/Chosen at Midnight tonight, CST -at server reset.  At that time the website will only have people committed to playing Elf/chosen side for good (No going back MC/Forsaken) - So think hard on it.

- Was NO easy way to leave, was lose lose situation when it came to that, but at the end of the day, I have to be happy where I'm at, and wasn't.  Good news is that I love being on this side, feels good, excited for the things to come.

Fear has officially switched to Elf/Chosen side ONLY, we are currently in the rebuilding stage, so level Req - atm is 12+ (Will be higher soon....) In 2-3 weeks we'll begin farming as well as  organized raids, CL help Etc...If you are interested in joining, just go to the clan website: www.fearclan.guildlaunch.com then click > Apply to Clan > Fill out the quick app, then we'll check it out.  Thanks.

Sign me up sneak

Dacia lvl 17 ranger

Imahealu  lvl 15 druid

Ximahealux  lvl 13 priest

Palidains  lvl 18 pally

Daci  (still working.on him) mage  :D

Sign me up sneak

Dacia lvl 17 ranger

Imahealu  lvl 15 druid

Ximahealux  lvl 13 priest

Palidains  lvl 18 pally

Daci  (still working.on him) mage  :D

Awesome bro, got you.  Go to the clan website when you get a chance bro, so can get you signed up on there!

Bump -

Roster is starting to fill up, still looking for active/loyal player's, Razal has been doing great job with recruiting  :drinks: . We'll start Clan event's (Clan farm's/Raid's, etc...) On January 14th! - Until then main focus will be leveling up  :facepalm: lol, If interested please visit our clan website, make sure to click apply to clan - on left hand side.

Ay bro if i still had the ranger u already. know what time it is the name of ur clan i hot though i would wanna join but dang brutha aint got no elf or chosen keep up with the clan bro

Ay bro if i still had the ranger u already. know what time it is the name of ur clan i hot though i would wanna join but dang brutha aint got no elf or chosen keep up with the clan bro

No doubt, appreciate that bro, it's all good! Leave MC and lvl a Elf/Chosen Char up bro :rofl:

We have QUITE a few BDs and Rangers. We are looking for some more Priests, Mages, and Druids. If you are level 15 and above, and want to join Fear, message Zkikatz, or Razal in game. Thanks. :)

Yup, we got you added buddy, welcome! Don't forget about meeting tomorrow, details on our website.

thx this clan is very organized :) i chose bd in first section cuz there wasnt paladin class xD u put me in paladin?

Just an idea for you guys:

Kupii ( Prie )

Zeusxelie ( Pala )

Timeshift ( Mage )

If you place those as your char names in that site. It looks rather neat and organised. And that way people know what class you are  :)

That was my suggestion.

Its easy to see in the clans char list.

this is official clan thread,right? :lol:

you guys discussing off the topic.

oh by d way I like Kupid style of keeping signature.how do you take pictures like that?  ^ ^

Just an idea for you guys:

Kupii ( Prie )

Zeusxelie ( Pala )

Timeshift ( Mage )

If you place those as your char names in that site. It looks rather neat and organised. And that way people know what class you are  :)

Yeah, for some reason they haven't added the chosen faction's, don't know if that's something I need to do or..... :pardon: .  My old buddy Anariann made site, so I'll ask him - he just started playing again, so we'll get that little issue figured out shortly.

this is official clan thread,right? :lol:

you guys discussing off the topic.

oh by d way I like Kupid style of keeping signature.how do you take pictures like that?  ^ ^

Oh it was long process, I took ss of characters and cropped them out in paint, then put all 3 of them together in one paint session and added text under, then save and upload to image hosting website ;D

It took multiple attempts lol.