«Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny» 3.0 update is available for download!

i'm getting a wired problem i created a warlock and i can log in to the game but after few seconds i'm getting massage which says "Warspear Online client has encountered a problem and needs to close.  We are sorry for the inconvenience." and when i clicked on don't send button game closed, is it only me or others getting it as well??

p.s when i log in to my old char there's no such a problem and i'm playing the game on windows client

SOMEONE CAN SAY ME HOW CAN I SEE THE LOGIN SCREEN WITHOUT WAIT A LOT OF TIME DURING I AM STUCK ON A BLACK SCREEN?? SOMETIMES I HAVE TO CLOSE AND OPEN A LOT OF TIME THE GAME FOR SEE THE LOG ON SCREEN

i can online, but for just 1 second and then keep restoring  :facepalm:

same thing  :'(  damn kuz..................... 2.10 better .. plus no 6 slots for heros as said ......... :shout:

i'm getting a wired problem i created a warlock and i can log in to the game but after few seconds i'm getting massage which says "Warspear Online client has encountered a problem and needs to close.  We are sorry for the inconvenience." and when i clicked on don't send button game closed, is it only me or others getting it as well??

p.s when i log in to my old char there's no such a problem and i'm playing the game on windows client

m facing this problem even when i log into my old char........... :'(