«Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny» 3.0 update is available for download!

Kuzmitch

Another change is that the creatures that players can spawn at Ghost Village go away much quicker making it easier to get to Gwido  :good:

Another change is that the creatures that players can spawn at Ghost Village go away much quicker making it easier to get to Gwido  :good:

wew

I was on an iPhone website. Updates in apps for ios usually take between 2-7 days including weekends. At least that's what it said.

IN WIndows this game is always crashing and laging specially in towns at the time of login any body else facing this problem :(

u all talk about android and problems 4 players in game now. Sisx. Give solution. Data caching bug or my e65 is 2 week f that game. Link me if exist. Symbianers are w8ing so long.

has amp fail rate been incrased? i keep losing items at +2  :bad: i saw other people complaining about it also.

are u guys going to fix this ducking bug if anroid >:D

give us another link if u have which is free frm bugs :bad:

be patient bro, maybe GM need more time for fix that all,

has amp fail rate been incrased? i keep losing items at +2  :bad: i saw other people complaining about it also.

Yeah, all it does is increase - decrease even at +1.

Hi, I'm not playing

Immediately after entering the game, the game is slow

And get out the message that the Windows system.

This problem also exists in Group mc,elf,chosen,forsaken :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :unknw:

:diablo: :diablo: all my data gone... damn update.... lost all my char... :shok:

goodbye ws..... :tease:

How come?:shok: Dnt u knw ur id & pass

wow more people leaving the game :facepalm: thats just stupid

If uh leave because you didn't right down your is number then yea it is stupid.  Even though the game should 100% be email based.  Hopefully they are taking care of those people.  One get out of jail free card.  My brother made this mistake.  So we sent an email with his chars, there lvl, his friends, we shall see.  First thing i did was link my account to an email.  I do Android development, and in return i brick a phone everiy couple months.  I saw the potential for this problem.  And now a ton of people do too. :facepalm:

Im lvl 10 deathkinght and the last

quest i have in the city is in a cave

insise other cave, to kill a mini boss,

but i canceled it in the the "main"

cave, and the passage to the second

cave is locked! What should i do? Any

GM can teleporte me inside it?

If uh leave because you didn't right down your is number then yea it is stupid.  Even though the game should 100% be email based.  Hopefully they are taking care of those people.  One get out of jail free card.  My brother made this mistake.  So we sent an email with his chars, there lvl, his friends, we shall see.  First thing i did was link my account to an email.  I do Android development, and in return i brick a phone everiy couple months.  I saw the potential for this problem.  And now a ton of people do too. :facepalm:

point taken:P

I have downloaded it several times and Im still in the same place.  :shout:  Data Caching ERROR~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Please fix this. :cray:

Я не могу законнектиться после нажатия "Create" при создании персонажа (в windows версии).

Cant connetct to server when i hit "Create" button in Windows client.

Уже 30е число. Сколько можно издеваться? Парни, игра достойна лучших комплиментов, вот если бы еще поиграть можно было - был бы полный отпад.

I've been playing the 3.0 update on the forsaken faction and have come across a bug that can severely interrupt progress. It is in the jail at the House Of Ashes and apparently after completing a series of quests there a potential bug comes along. After completing the first few quests, you can no longer simply drop the current quest to get back into the gold mine and this has occurred to me, therefore we are unable to progress in the game and it is beggining to irritate me. Again it is at the house of ashes and involves the guard of, and the slope to the gold mine. Please fix this, thank you.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :sorry: :sorry: :bomb: :clapping:

Lvl.13 necro Aiodoom

See this thread for solution.

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=68617.0

This link is showing cerification error contact the application provide

Plz help me i want to play da gamer

Now playing Necro till lvl 9, crossing now smooth, connection little bit lag than before update, multi click during fight sometimes made u disconnected suddenly --> need to fix this immediately.

Overall, this game is still nice to play with nice people inside, so dev, kuzz, please fix the bugs. ;-) B-)

This link is showing cerification error contact the application provide

Plz help me i want to play da gamer

Go to application manager>settings>software installation>all.