«Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny» 3.0 update is available for download!

Kuzmitch

Kyu@ yes bro. Always like that, legion@ but BD hamstring strong damage n make others  cant use skill. Barbarian chop just little  damage n still can use ur skill.

Oh forgot to say something about...Chosen side. Theres a quest called "Counterattack" it is placed in the wrong spot on the map it really needs to be fixed... I couldn't do the quest and I almost quit but I accidently stumbled to the right location at the "Island of Foul Winds" cave. I see many many many chosens going to the wrong location trying to do the quest for hours completely clueless of what to do.

Another thing can you make it possible to post multiple links at once and/or allow adding text with the link(Android).

@aditjiu i have talked 100x times about the advantage always coming to elf side. Yes, every update elf got better better and better. Let's see!Barbar's chop vs damage hamstringlike i said what GM did is for make elf mega overpopulated again again and again, they want 100.000 million of elves vs 100 people mountain clan, that's their purpose

You just think that firstborns improved? Rogue got more damage after using stealth, Barbarian were never under powered like bd. They can still win. Shaman is still good but the thing is that before update most shamans didn't know how to play but they were just using the over powerness of Shaman, it changed now the ones who use skill good wins. BTW Rangers aren't op anymore

They can still win. Shaman is still good but the thing is that before update most shamans didn't know how to play but they were just using the over powerness of Shaman, it changed now the ones who use skill good wins. BTW Rangers aren't op anymore

actually shamans have been made even more op against melee since earthquake does dmg lol

Oh forgot to say something about...Chosen side. Theres a quest called "Counterattack" it is placed in the wrong spot on the map it really needs to be fixed... I couldn't do the quest and I almost quit but I accidently stumbled to the right location at the "Island of Foul Winds" cave. I see many many many chosens going to the wrong location trying to do the quest for hours completely clueless of what to do.

Another thing can you make it possible to post multiple links at once and/or allow adding text with the link(Android).

THIS I WATED HOURS KILLING THOSE FOUR,. HELPED OUT SOME OTHERS WITH DIRECTIONS LATER BUT NEEDS FIXING ASAP.

actually shamans have been made even more op against melee since earthquake does dmg lol

Shamans were always OP especially at cross fighting I dont see why its not an over population of Shamans they have like the best skills :drinks:

Lets say Bd vs Shaman; Shaman pushes back the bd and uses earthquake (I don't remember the skill which is like scatter) then bd comes and hits shaman then uses hamstring. Most hp would be gone from both sides. But the result would be depending on amplify and skill timing.

Lets say Bd vs Shaman; Shaman pushes back the bd and uses earthquake (I don't remember the skill which is like scatter) then bd comes and hits shaman then uses hamstring. Most hp would be gone from both sides. But the result would be depending on amplify and skill timing.

yea true BD`s are very good this update, balanced now xD

yea true BD`s are very good this update, balanced now xD

Since the beginning the first time.  @gradex No, before even a bad rogue could kill a bd, or a bad shaman. I also remember myself doing pvp only with shaman 15-18 because highers were too OP

just wondering ! Why they did reverse astral labbyrinth?  BTw why not reverse BG entrance?  THan u can say BG too didnt went unnotice :D  :D    

You just think that firstborns improved? Rogue got more damage after using stealth, Barbarian were never under powered like bd. They can still win. Shaman is still good but the thing is that before update most shamans didn't know how to play but they were just using the over powerness of Shaman, it changed now the ones who use skill good wins. BTW Rangers aren't op anymore

I think all classes have increased damage which naturally effects stealth but that would apply to ranger also who now have even better chance of double damage with blessing so its still the highest damage dealing class !

all classes is OP exept shaman and rogue.... maybe dk is weak too (i will start with dk soon)

Totaly wrong... Shamans and rogue are good. Shamans are probably the best. btw rogues need a poison which doesn't cause too much damage but lasts long. Maybe 10 hits every second

Its blind skill which is the 4th skill and at level 5 you will be going in circles for enough time for the shaman to steal about 4 hits  :wacko:  I like quake skill to because its even more op now that it adds damage to multiple targets and it hits crit  :clapping:

just wondering ! Why they did reverse astral labbyrinth?  BTw why not reverse BG entrance?  THan u can say BG too didnt went unnotice :D  :D   

Bcoz everybody was crying about theyr labs  ;D

Good idea  ;D

Totaly wrong... Shamans and rogue are good. Shamans are probably the best. btw rogues need a poison which doesn't cause too much damage but lasts long. Maybe 10 hits every second

LOL  :facepalm:  i am playing with shaman and rogue and maybe i will start with DK  ;D  so i am just joking.  ;D

Maybe to balance blessing they should revise the dps so rangers damage decrease at close range and normal at max range. Bows are in reality useless face to face lol.

Im just wondering... why when forsaken use dark magic its not black like dark mobs & bosses?

wew after the maintenance. Always data caching again and again. Im using symbian ph0ne. What happend kuzmich?

Is ur WS version 3.0.2?,if not,download it again.im using symbian in 3.0.2 version only took 1 time data caching.

Maybe to balance blessing they should revise the dps so rangers damage decrease at close range and normal at max range. Bows are in reality useless face to face lol.

in reality close range hurts(just saying).

Is ur WS version 3.0.2?,if not,download it again.im using symbian in 3.0.2 version only took 1 time data caching.

Yeah im usin ws v3.0.2

why i always get "Slow Internet Connection" Ingame?

My net speed is normal!

Whats wrong with the server?

yeah

How come? :shok: Dnt u knw ur id & pass

:pleasantry: :pleasantry: phewww... after all hard reset n all my data gone, finally i got install the game.. ;D hv to start all over again... n lucky i get remember back my password... :rofl: