«Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny» 3.0 update is available for download!

Kuzmitch

• Developer

Is Eu-Emerald server down because of maintenance (update) or just crashed...again?  ::)

Eu-Emerald is on technical maintenance.

Will be up soon.

mc/forsaken cant use: bows, crossbows, 1h maces, 2h maces, ; elfs  cant: spears 2h swords.

Mc cant use 4items and elfs just 2  :bad:

So 2:0 Elfs win  :facepalm:

btw elfs cant use 2 two handed weapons and mc cant use  3 two handed and 1 one handed weapon. one handed weapon drop rate is bigger so we get even more items which we cant use  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

2.5:0 elfs win  :facepalm:

3 two handed??? :shok: , 1 handed weapon can be use by rogue and DK,so the difference is 2h sword cant be use by elves but mc can,just consider this as bow/crossbow and spear can be use by DK consider this as mace and btw mc/forsaken(warriors) side can use more weapons than elves/chosen. so u say that elves get more weapon type than mc :crazy: does shield can be equipped by elves? NO :diablo:

That quest in gold mine isn't fixed yet  :cray:

Please fix it fast. Nothing to do. Its my last quest. :cray:

@Grimoire your pic is Kenpachi!!! Hes a total bad ass!! Nice to see someone else who watches bleach lol.

Now about the server being down.. What in particular is being fixed? Maybe chosens "Quest isn't found" quests? Please fix "My maps" for android it force closes when you push it its really a bother. And finally can u fix up forsaken quest cloth armor because it only gives a armor with sun magic.

• Developer

@Grimoire your pic is Kenpachi!!! Hes a total bad ass!! Nive to see someone else who watches bleach lol.

Now about the server being down.. What in particular is being fixed? Maybe chosens "Quest isn't found" quests? Please fix "My maps" for android it force closes when you push it its really a bother. And finally can u fix up forsaken cloth armor because it only gives a armor with sun magic.

We will post a changelog soon, stay tuned!

f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 :rofl:

another bug report ,

Mobs outside dinalt citadal do 570 dmg, not even the new  lvl 30 bosses do that much damage.

Today i got killed by those mobs :blush:

Bug rewards: Many reward of quests with sun magic in forsaken land :(

Yeah, why forsaken gets sun item as reward,

My warlock has o dark & 70 sun dmg, lmao

on forsaken quest lvl 11 and 12...i got all 3 ring as reward and 3 boots too...i though we just got 1 as reward :lol:

nice bug :give_rose: i love it

on forsaken quest lvl 11 and 12...i got all 3 ring as reward and 3 boots too...i though we just got 1 as reward :lol:

shhhh!!!!!! :rofl:

Snorlax, on MC side when you get to Camp Legion is not having cc quests (relic quests) a bug or did you change the questing system if so could you please change it back because before update when I got to Camp Legion I always got relic and cc quests first. But I didnt get it this time.

its not bug its reward for hard quest ;D :lol:

yeah lol :lol:

shhhhh tell no body  :lol: :lol:

Me as mc so sad with our game maker, GM always not fair, always made elfs better. Just looking barbarian chop n BD hamstring damaged. 1:5. Tq for GM :wacko:

Snorlax, on MC side when you get to Camp Legion is not having cc quests (relic quests) a bug or did you change the questing system if so could you please change it back because before update when I got to Camp Legion I always got relic and cc quests first. But I didnt get it this time.

This is probably a bug because on firstborn factiom, in Camp Riff we get crimson corondum quests.

Have you done all yellow quests? Maybe its been moved to after finishing those... Idk probably not dont listen to a little old pessant like me lol

Me as mc so sad with our game maker, GM always not fair, always made elfs better. Just looking barbarian chop n BD hamstring damaged. 1:5. Tq for GM

Think before posting; Chop can chase a shaman, druid, ranger and can make all classes loose target while Hamstring can't. Barbarians had a poison skill and bladedancers only had parry which is not so usefull (before update). Now hamstring lasts less but also causes poison damage. GM made bladedancers good the first time since the beginning of the game.

That goblin cave at Langasard was the most frustrating because the game  crashes everytime you attack the goblin shamans. I got stuck there in an endless cycle of crashes because I took my bd n made him attack so evrytime I logged in the app crashed.

Also the goblin boss is impossible to kill for low level because the game crashes on the first strike.

"Quest isn't found" quests I managed to do by trial and error because you have no way of knowing what to do.

Just started playing my Death Knight when the maintenance started. Never managed to level up mc characters because Godgorroth is seriously boring and it's more tiresome than fun, no offence. Moraktar looks cool though.

@aditjiu i have talked 100x times about the advantage always coming to elf side. Yes, every update elf got better better and better. Let's see!

Barbar's chop vs damage hamstring

like i said what GM did is for make elf mega overpopulated again again and again, they want 100.000 million of elves vs 100 people mountain clan, that's their purpose

Have you done all yellow quests? Maybe its been moved to after finishing those... Idk probably not dont listen to a little old pessant like me lol

No I still have solar and lunar but it shouldnt be this way its not like im a newbie I know when I should get cc quests when I make new characters but ever since after update I havent gotten any  :unknw:

Details: I just finished caravan (T4) quests and if I remember correctly as soon as they send me to talk to the guy at T5 and the guy I talked to at T5 shouldve sent me to ghost village to find a disturbance or something. But this time since after update it didnt happen please change it back :facepalm: