«Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny» 3.0 update is available for download!

Kuzmitch

hi, who help me ? Can't play 3.0! Nokia chrizgod lvl 18 rouge,crossmage lvl 13 shaman amd crossaxe lvl 13 brb . All mc

whats up with these empty inside gift boxes. 50% Of my gifts have been empth inside? Is it balance for 6 char slots? Im just wondering. :unknw: :unknw:

whats up with these empty inside gift boxes. 50% Of my gifts have been empth inside? Is it balance for 6 char slots? Im just wondering. :unknw: :unknw:

no... they just made it like that :) idk why they did but you get better chance of a good item

yeah i have noticed that one too. When i have got something it has been almost every time a rune or crystal. Much less potions and food. I have to say that i like the way they did make the gift have a possibility to be empty inside. But if they keep it 50/50 the new people can get like three emptys in a row and it can be frustating. If someone knows the "drop" ratio of empty inside pls post it.  ;D ;D

yeah i have noticed that one too. When i have got something it has been almost every time a rune or crystal. Much less potions and food. I have to say that i like the way they did make the gift have a possibility to be empty inside. But if they keep it 50/50 the new people can get like three emptys in a row and it can be frustating. If someone knows the "drop" ratio of empty inside pls post it.  ;D ;D

no not really

Guys, if you are facing data caching problem then pls see this thread for solution.

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=68617.0

yeah go there to find what your looking for because helped me :) http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=68617.0

• Developer

We'll fix most of bugs after next patch.

There will be a lot of fixes.

Thank you for bug reports and sorry for inconvenience.

i hope there will be also android force close fix ;D

Oh yeah about symbian phone, when im using teleport scroll on my map its always crashed. I cant use teleportation scroll to 1st island.

Oh yeah about symbian phone, when im using teleport scroll on my map its always crashed. I cant use teleportation scroll to 1st island.

same on android :facepalm: :facepalm:

:sad: admin please fix sms payment for indonesia i need buy some arena ticket :sad:

and...

Can u fix all bug in chosen n forsaken land :diablo: many bug in there :diablo:

:sad: admin please fix sms payment for indonesia i need buy some arena ticket :sad:

and...

Can u fix all bug in chosen n forsaken land :diablo: many bug in there :diablo:

It's only in Chosen mostly

GM : Kuzmitch, PLEASE FIX BUG TO CHOSEN CLAN, IF i am playing my char paladin i don't know why app kick me???? And why chosen have quest isn't found. My opionion please change isn't or repair the bug and fix it,y and lasttt please fix to pc for can plays chosen and forsaken  char, at moment i loading new char i automatic kick out from app or i restoring connection everyday???ty....

Mordekhai - bd - lvl.15 - sapphre : lost arena sword...

Acherman - ranger - lvl.15 - sapphire : lost arena bow...

Fireface - paladin  - lvl.8  - sapphire : hates isn't found quest, lagging, appcrashing, and kicking out auto from app and plus hate why not get item if kill boss???...

---------------Jesus is my Lord----------------

Stay tuned! Soon we'll release patch with fixes.

Sorry for inconvenience.

Can u answer what we are suposed to do with other faction drop which we cant use? at least make normal sell price at shop lvl15 weapons could cost 20k lvl17 50-100k  :wacko:

Can u answer what we are suposed to do with other faction drop which we cant use? at least make normal sell price at shop lvl15 weapons could cost 20k lvl17 50-100k  :wacko:

yeah many sun damage item, mace, bow on market ( mc  & forsaken side)

if we had a neutral auction, the maces, hammer, sun staff, sun staff with astral, two handed maces, crossbows, bows, sun amulets, sun armour, sun belt, sun gloves, sun rings, sun cloak, wouldnt be a waste of hours anymore to hunt on forsaken / mc side..

yea and i dont understand its not hard to make what we could just get our faction stuff.... btw elfs can use more stuff than mc....

yea and i dont understand its not hard to make what we could just get our faction stuff.... btw elfs can use more stuff than mc....

I think its just the same,forsaken has spear,chosen has mace.mc has sword,elf has bow. Other weapons are just the same.

I'm using ranger lvl12 and done a quest then the reward was to choose between a Lvl10 mace or shield!!

wtf that sh*t I have to do with it?

its sooooooooo  useless item for a ranger!!!!!

just a couple gold on sell!!

I think its just the same,forsaken has spear,chosen has mace.mc has sword,elf has bow. Other weapons are just the same.

mc/forsaken cant use: bows, crossbows, 1h maces, 2h maces, ; elfs  cant: spears 2h swords.

Mc cant use 4items and elfs just 2  :bad:

So 2:0 Elfs win  :facepalm:

btw elfs cant use 2 two handed weapons and mc cant use  3 two handed and 1 one handed weapon. one handed weapon drop rate is bigger so we get even more items which we cant use  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

2.5:0 elfs win  :facepalm:

I'm using ranger lvl12 and done a quest then the reward was to choose between a Lvl10 mace or shield!!

wtf that sh*t I have to do with it?

its sooooooooo  useless item for a ranger!!!!!

just a couple gold on sell!!

choooooooooooose shield ;)

if we had a neutral auction, the maces, hammer, sun staff, sun staff with astral, two handed maces, crossbows, bows, sun amulets, sun armour, sun belt, sun gloves, sun rings, sun cloak, wouldnt be a waste of hours anymore to hunt on forsaken / mc side..

we dont need this, why would u want to make other faction strong by selling them weapons or items?  :nea:

we dont need this, why would u want to make other faction strong by selling them weapons or items?  :nea:

The precious time that we spent in hunt will be rewarded that way, &

i think its better to sell those items at good price than let them rot in your bags forever.

Different cool time Necro Skill ^red snake^ when using to mobs than to player is it a bug also? if yes, please fix it.

Nolifes  :facepalm: everytime server down, you all must get in forum and write about it...

"oh my god, lets run, servers down!!"  :nea: