«Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny» 3.0 update is available for download!

Kuzmitch

well, i can play now but its crashes & disconnet + lag too much at town.

its even close randomly. :(

im lvl7 priest and i have got quests that say "quest isn't found"  is it a glitch or is it purpose i higly doubt that its a purpose? They are kinda hard to do when you have no hints only your map. And have anyone found the solution to stop yhe glitch? :bad:

I cant update the game, it says that manualy update is required!! :facepalm:

Do i searously have to do update my phone to play warspear??  :shok:

lol :angry:

how i can play if this game (in symbian) has many bug :sad: :cry:

i cannt leveling if too much bug like always out from game :diablo: , lag lag lag lag :bomb: , some quest is error "quest isnt found" : aggreesive: ,

please fix is all GM :drink:

Hi my character cerenis no sapphire server is stuck at level 11. There is a quest inside the gold mine and i am unable to enter it. Please fix.

well, I'm just glad update for Symbian is available. Thanx Kuz nd all devs. Its a really cool update, although the quests tht say "Quest isn't Found" is a bit annoying, nd chosen get much less xp nd G per quest than forsaken. If perhaps you could do something about these things, that would be great. Also, not sure what happened, but my BD lvl 14 and ranger lvl 13 was gone after I updated. But thats fine. Not planning on using them anyway. :-)

Thanks for all the hard work you guys put into the game and the update, and for fixing the Symbian "data caching" glitch so fast. We, the gamers, apreciate your efforts immensely.

i hate thiss :diablo:

i cannt continue quest cauze i cannt take last quest item cauze many bug in there :diablo:

please kuz fix it many bug in chosen island :shok:

still not able to play this game... data caching in my symbian phone and on windows it always prompts warspear client not working,,.. damn do sumthing............ :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

BUG..

game crash when using scroll of transportation (gift)

nokia 500 and windows 7

both

Same on android :facepalm:

• Developer

When can i play with nokia store download?5 day i wait

You just could use direct link then.

Version for smartphones based on S60 3rd Edition and S60 5th Edition platform (Symbian OS 9.1-9.4)

Download SISX-file

Download ZIP-archive

• Developer

BUG..

game crash when using scroll of transportation (gift)

nokia 500 and windows 7

both

Could you send to the support everything what is inside of this file - Warspear_systemlog.txt?

Only after crashing.

http://warspear-online.com/en/support

thank you.

• Developer

well, I'm just glad update for Symbian is available. Thanx Kuz nd all devs. Its a really cool update, although the quests tht say "Quest isn't Found" is a bit annoying, nd chosen get much less xp nd G per quest than forsaken. If perhaps you could do something about these things, that would be great. Also, not sure what happened, but my BD lvl 14 and ranger lvl 13 was gone after I updated. But thats fine. Not planning on using them anyway. :-)

Thanks for all the hard work you guys put into the game and the update, and for fixing the Symbian "data caching" glitch so fast. We, the gamers, apreciate your efforts immensely.

Sorry for the bugs with quests.

We'll fix most of the bugs including quest ones (with text and other types) with next patch that will come soon.

• Developer

When music is available for symbian?

Music is disabled for Symbian just because most of Symbian-phones will have more problems with RAM. I hope if we could optimize it in a right way then we'll enable sounds because music is pretty good :)

My first daily gift with my new mage is..... "empty inside"  :(

I never ever got an empty box with my druid.

What's up with empty daily gift? I also received one. ;D

:search: Still I am unable to download the game to my phone. Even following all the steps. No changes are happening still Data Error in Caching.  :'( Just don't know what to do.  :facepalm:  Please help.

Version for smartphones based on S60 3rd Edition and S60 5th Edition platform (Symbian OS 9.1-9.4)

Download SISX-file

Download ZIP-archive

and the above send me to an error page also will not download on my phone.

:search: Still I am unable to download the game to my phone. Even following all the steps. No changes are happening still Data Error in Caching.  :'( Just don't know what to do.  :facepalm:  Please help.

Download SISX-file

Download ZIP-archive

and the above send me to an error page also will not download on my phone.

1. Uninstall warspear app frm ur phone

2. Delete the 'WS' game data file

3. Re-Install

Hope it'll work

Just wanted to inform Devs nd Kuz that on Symbian Daily Gift Chest is bugged, because for the past 3 days it keeps saying: "Empty Inside". I have two characters: Xregecide (paladin level 7) and Xregecidex(death knight level 4), and on both I never got anything from Daily Gift Chest. This never happened before on my level 14 bladedancer, level 13 ranger or my lvl 9 druid. Just thought you might want to look into this.

Thank you in advance.

Just wanted to inform Devs nd Kuz that on Symbian Daily Gift Chest is bugged, because for the past 3 days it keeps saying: "Empty Inside". I have two characters: Xregecide (paladin level 7) and Xregecidex(death knight level 4), and on both I never got anything from Daily Gift Chest. This never happened before on my level 14 bladedancer, level 13 ranger or my lvl 9 druid. Just thought you might want to look into this.

Thank you in advance.

My first gift was empty on android but after that it works perfectly

I cant buy safechain mail in nadir for q

:cray:

whats the problem? :nea: