«Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny» 3.0 update is available for download!

Kuzmitch

update 3.0 very bad update coz data caching always again and again for nokia phone n82. Damn when u fixed for nokia and no data caching again and again ?

GM PLEASE FIX THE BUG FOR SYMBIAN PHONES TODAY!!!  :bad: :bad: :bad: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:  CAUSE WHY ANDROID AND PC CAN PLAY IT WHILE SYMBIAN AND THE OTHER PHONES CAN'T PLAY IT.. AND WHY WHEN BETA TEST IT WORKS FOR ALL PHONE MODELS AND WHY NOW THE SYMBIAN AND THE OTHER PHONES KEEP DATA CACHING AND DATA CACHING EVEN AFTER IT COMPLETED CACHING IT RESTART AND DATA CACHING AGAIN AND AGAIN.. EVEN I'VE DOWNLOAD IT FOUR TIMES AND CACHING IT AGAIN AND AGAIN WE STILL CAN'T LOGIN!! IF ONLY ANDROID AND PC CAN PLAY IT.. IF THAT PEOPLE DOESN'T HAVE ANY PC OR ANDROID PHONES AND THEY CAN'T BUY NEW PHONES.. HOW WILL THEY PLAY??! THINK ABOUT IT GM!! DON'T BE LAZY.. PLEASE DELETE THAT DATA CACHING BUG!! WE ALSO WANNA PLAY WARSPEAR!! PLEASEE.. CAUSE WE'VE WAITED THAT UPDATE FOR ABOUT HALF A YEAR!!  :diablo:  PLEASEE GM HELP ALL OF US!!  :facepalm:  I KNOW YOU CAN DO THIS..  :shout:  PLEASE FIX IT TODAY GM..  :diablo:  PLEASEE.. WE ARE BEGGING YOU ..  :bad: :diablo:

THANK YOU  :sorry:

BEST REGARD, ALL WARSPEAR PLAYERS  :(

PLEASE RELEASE THE NEW UPDATE TODAY!!  :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:  CAUSE IT'S NOT FAIR FOR THOSE WHO DOESN'T HAVE ANY ANDROID AND PC AND CAN'T BUY IT!!  :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:  CAUSE ONLY ANDROID AND PC CAN PLAY IT.. ESPECIALLY SYMBIAN NOW I'M USING NOKIA E71 AND IT DATA CACHING EVERYTIME I OPEN THAT GAME!!  :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:  WE REALLY WANNA PLAY THAT GAME!! SO PLEASE UPDATE THE NEW VERSION TODAY!!!  :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

THANK YOU..  :( :diablo:

my symbian works perfectly on nokia 5230. I downloaded it from the warspear download site. The ovi store link. :tease: :tease: :tease:

@HAHHH: IS THAT PHONE FUNCTIONING REALLY WELL??  :( :( :(

IS THAT A TOUCH SCREEN PHONE?? :( :( :(

HAVE U EVER PLAYED OR DOWNLOAD THE "ASTRAL LABYRINTH" VERSION?? :( :( :shout: :shout:

it was when i first downloaded the file but it ran smoothly. And do you mean the v.2? Im a newbie ;D ;D

@gradex

i havnt any intention to argue or fight with any1 here and i am sure you too . it is a game and it is only built for joy and fun .

i knew that talking in forums brings many small " skirmishs" in opinions that is why i not writes here . and it is useful thing i learned from writing in other games forums  witch i played b4

so sory any way for the methode of the last post

and cheer up  and enjoy ;-)

:good:

i dont wana fight too, i was a little bit rude, so sorry too  :friends:

go to warspear-online and there to download and press the link to nokia ovi and download warspear and paly it ;D ;D

Fix that damned connection,getting low alltime,disconnecting alltime.

That is real gaming experience,disconnect on every crossing.

now that is a sneaky trick. backpack is full of quest items and i'm unable to complete it or drop anything yet there's 1 more item to pick. that's obvious forcing to buy coins now  :facepalm:

just reset quest and next time don't get quest items in sarcophagi  ;)

:aggressive: a lvl13 mob hit my ranger 600...how many partys i need to kil the dead traveller...lvl 13 mob near citadel. Pls fix this bug. And wtf is the arena shop from nadir?

For Symbian users, install ws on phone memory.. Smooth gaming.. :) that what I did, and haven't been disconnected..

counter attack ( bug quest ) :facepalm: 

chosen( side )

i can done this quest 2 horn west of my time  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

For Symbian users, install ws on phone memory.. Smooth gaming.. :) thats what I did, and haven't been disconnected..

just reset quest and next time don't get quest items in sarcophagi  ;)

i need to learn reading descriptions carefully  :facepalm:

weeellllll when can I play --- I guess i go find a new game cause this one not working anymore --- i wish I had last August version at least to keep me occupied till new one is fixed so I CAN PLAY!!!! :(

guys when r u going to fix anroid bug

cant play with new charater

crash game n ducking lag >:D :facepalm:

yeah...

i tried the new client v 3.02 that was linked in the forum in ths topic page 46 . Symbian one. And i did worked and got login without data catch.

Created my paladin but couldnt play cuz many and heave lag

Farmed b.g 2hs  but also got heave slow conniction specialy at entering or exciting maps

Also got the client crashed many times but i turned off the music and it worked a littel good

The main prob nw is the heavy lagg witch wont be solved without server mintenance

That was my report to gm

Thanks and be waiting for better

weeellllll when can I play --- I guess i go find a new game cause this one not working anymore --- i wish I had last August version at least to keep me occupied till new one is fixed so I CAN PLAY!!!! :(

If your SYMBIAN DELETE WARSPEAR OF YOUR PHONE THEN TURN OFF THEN REDOWNLOAD FILE WITHOUT CACACHING FROM PAGE 47. I DID THAT AND IT RUNS Perfect. 

i feel that there will be new ops in arena  8) .......oh and i got it to work :give_rose:

rouge lv 15  revengerr

ranger lv 15 deathlordx

priest lv 2 wellplayed :bad:

dear kuz i felt happy after lnowing ur duckin super duper update. :pleasantry:

what the duck u r doing from last three days i am facing problem with data caching :cray: .

i sent a number of quotes but i did not find the solution from you :diablo: .

u r kindly requested to fix this issue immediately. :wacko:

i found some problem in symbian :

- when i got "gift from mentor..." my paladin be lag lag and always out app :diablo:

- when my frend list online or offline my paladin be lag :nea:

ill try to find more :bomb:

other than the lagging and crash issues, great update.

Major bug: I understand legion items were removed from sentinel shops and vice-versa.

BUT...

forsaken are getting the wrong quest reward items on first island. All magic gear has sun dmg

instead of dark dmg.

:) use app on Android if there is trouble! Look up Rest Doing App!

how??? I WANT TO PLAY SO BAD BUT ALWAYS DATA CACHING ALWAYS NO MATTER WHAT I DO!!! DEVS, PLS HELP US SYMBIAN USERS....... :mega_shok:

how??? I WANT TO PLAY SO BAD BUT ALWAYS DATA CACHING ALWAYS NO MATTER WHAT I DO!!! DEVS, PLS HELP US SYMBIAN USERS....... :mega_shok:

That app is for Android users only