«Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny» 3.0 update is available for download!

Kuzmitch

@gradex

i havnt any intention to argue or fight with any1 here and i am sure you too . it is a game and it is only built for joy and fun .

i knew that talking in forums brings many small " skirmishs" in opinions that is why i not writes here . and it is useful thing i learned from writing in other games forums  witch i played b4

so sory any way for the methode of the last post

and cheer up  and enjoy ;-)

great point off the game because Private messaging me saying back so they can do their quests

Guys, try what i did just now that worked perfectly for my Nokia 5250, i copied the warspear.pak from an android phone and now i can play, no more data cache :lol::lol::lol:

i must restar/reset my symbian before install??

Please answer me

Well, I don't think you HAVE TO restart/reset your phone first. Uninstall warspear, download the sisx file that a dev posted in this thread and then install it.

If this method doesn't work then I guess you can format your phone and try again. Always install game in memory card :)

Guys, try what i did just now that worked perfectly for my Nokia 5250, i copied the warspear.pak from an android phone and now i can play, no more data cache

can u give us link to download warspear.pak from android ?

Well, I don't think you HAVE TO restart/reset your phone first. Uninstall warspear, download the sisx file that a dev posted in this thread and then install it.

If this method doesn't work then I guess you can format your phone and try again. Always install game in memory card

format :-[ u mean reset phone??? To reset symbian press *#7780#?

The astral laby maps of elves n mc has been interchanged is tat a bug or wat? Many elves donno how to farm or run in mc laby its again a new start for them...Is it gonna be changed back to normal or is it thr to stay?

The astral laby maps of elves n mc has been interchanged is tat a bug or wat? Many elves donno how to farm or run in mc laby its again a new start for them...Is it gonna be changed back to normal or is it thr to stay?

its cool tho. now mc have easier boss 2 and 4 and harder b3  :lol:

HOPE YALL R HAVING FUN WITH UR STUPID QUESTIONS. WE STILL CANT GET ON AND UR WORRIED ABOUT A MAP CHANGE. GET REAL HOW SELFABSORBED CAN U BE. :diablo:

HOPE YALL R HAVING FUN WITH UR STUPID QUESTIONS. WE STILL CANT GET ON AND UR WORRIED ABOUT A MAP CHANGE. GET REAL HOW SELFABSORBED CAN U BE. :diablo:

This makes no sense. First of all young man or woman, no question is stupid.

Second of all, it is not our fault that we DO have access and some do not. Self absorbed would be, if everyone of us would laugh at the people with no access. We are rightfully enjoying the game

Worry about your situation, be patient, use a PC or borrow a device that WORKS.

I feel sorry for those people who cannot get online for various reasons but that's not going to stop me from enjoying the game 

format :-[ u mean reset phone??? To reset symbian press *#7780#?

Yep, if the game still doesn't work after this then try the hard reset by pressing *#7670#

P.S. I'm not saying that this method will surely work.

hey i dont know how to download warspear for my nokia. I am using a e71 and S60v3. can anyone list the steps to just download it? I just wanna see what will happen. thanks :)

:facepalm:  srry i have a headache and im frustrated tried to fix this ALL DAY :shout:

see how warspear affect people now... ;D

AIgrind,....do the best to those people or else, u guys will hear on the news about people blow his head cause of warspear :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

@epicninja: patience bro...even me not playing by now, no use to play with bug all over the game 8)

let them leveling first..we catch you guys later...since you all will stuck on 20 ;D

nice now i can play in s60v3 (symbian v 3rd)

but too much problem such as :

- DC

- auto out from app

- when meet ppl be lag

- somequest lag

Frm the main site download SISX-file for symbian its working better than before... Stop complaining n start exploring...

im running a windows mobile 6.5,,i can run the game now..but it always disconnect from server,,and it's so laggy and sometimes the game crash...anyway...thanks..................

wtf, im already download 4 time for bad update version, first download still got data caching again n again, 2nd to 4th download, uneble to install problem for my symbian. that very poor,

Frm the main site download SISX-file for symbian its working better than before... Stop complaining n start exploring...

i already 3 times for it, bt still nt working for my symbian phone,

After this update i am not able to buy mcoins please fix this. I am sending the sms my balance is getting reduced but no mcoins. I have posted in general discussion too.

dear kuz i hate ur duckin update.

When ever u update da application i face problem. If u cant update a application with oyr errors plz dont disturb my application..

If u cant fix da issue of data cathing by today..........

And my contact number is 00966569578612.