«Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny» 3.0 update is available for download!

Kuzmitch

hey! U want fix closing problem on anroid! Are u crayz i didnt play yet and u talking about bad play! Shut up and play ur game!

Calm down lol

I play on nokia 5800 fine...symbian s60v5...try format your phone  :wacko:

Guess I'm gonna give this a try :bad:

guys if its any consolation, not every1 who doesnt use symbian can play smoothly. even android and pc get major dc problems and lag. im on pc and most times i manage to log on only for a second then game crashes (runtime error). im sure these problems will be fixed. and by the time all symbian players can play aint like all others would have leveled that far with all the lag and dc going on. i doubt the dev's are just siiting around laughing at your posts. they want you all to play. so patience. they got it!

maybe meantime some of u could try find solutions, like if any symbian player out there can play then they tell u how they doing it. or try reseting/formating fones, moving game from memory card to fone memory, or change your connection settings ect.. stuff like that.  :blush: goodluck

gradex why dont you just go play with your whatever faction or just  make new topic on other boards talk about the new things u meet or bla bla bla and leave the topic to the  ppl and AIGRINDS employees to handle

and why dont u stop crying and spam on this topic and leave the topic to ppl who have something new to say and wait till Aigrind will solve the problem  :bad: now it looks like : U: Momy look i cant shut up Momy: i see it ill try to do something. U: Momy look i still cant shut up, i wana spam. Momy: ok i see it.. u: Momy i cant shut up i wana spam.... and etc.  :bad:  ur crying cant change anything just wait for devs answer... :facepalm:

Server shutdown just now.. I hope they did that to fix all the bugs and problems.

You can download version without "data caching" here.

Direct links:

What an irony, I saw your post just after I formatted my phone to play the game :facepalm:

Downloading now, hope it works :drinks:

Symbian:

Ai grind

Data caching...

Data caching copleted

Ai grind

Data caching...

Data caching copleted

Ai grind

Data caching...

Data caching copleted

Ai grind

Data caching...

Data caching copleted

Ai grind

Data caching...

Data caching copleted

Ai grind

Data caching...

Data caching copleted

Ai grind

Data caching...

Data caching copleted

Symbian:

what's the solution?

Android:

Exit and go sleep..

:):):)

Direct links:

awww sweet dude this worked for my Windows mobile ur the best ALL WINDOWS MOBILE USERS DOWNLOAD THIS GUYS APP (if having trouble wit the stupid catching)

unfortunately the new download without the data cache didnt work on my pc. i'll try again tomorrow. nyt nyt!

Direct links:

Thanks you devs very much for the fix, now my new necro is born :yahoo:

My phone is nokia E63, if any symbian player is still having data cache problem then pls format your phone and then redownload this file. Pls don't forget to back up important things from your phone memory before formatting ;)

Thanks to Reaperface for the tip about formatting :drinks:

actually you are the dumb ass here . becuase i only posted 3 times here in this  topic

1st to report my problem

2nd post was to answer and thanks some1 here who suggested something to my problem

3rd to tell ppl to wait till monday to get the bug fixed

and the 4th to push your ass away of this important topic and to guide u to stop playing the role of babysitter and stop telling ppl ( dont spam ) because you are the real one who spam here and you stick your stincky nose in problems that are not yours

the ppl are in deep problem bcus they r afraid of not play and other think that they lost their accounts otheres doubt in their phones and taking some prosedures like formating c or e memoreis and among all of this you pretend to be wise and keep scolling and critisize ppl accusing them with childish ( even it is not bad . cuz it is all a game ) and they payed  sm $$ here

so just stop your stupid role and go do whatever you want a way of ppl problems

:facepalm:

Thanks you devs very much for the fix, now my new necro is born :yahoo:

My phone is nokia E63, if any symbian player is still having data cache problem then pls format your phone and then redownload this file. Pls don't forget to back up important things from your phone memory before formatting ;)

Thanks to Reaperface for the tip about formatting :drinks:

IT DID NOT WORK FOR ME :cray:

delete first then install again ..

its works  :) :)

but ,by the way ...

why elf labirin side in mc side ...

and mc labirin side in elf side ...

drop rate increase ??

and all new hero stuck o lvl 7 cause cant past harad quest....

Direct links:

AndroidSymbianWindows MobileWindows

must restar before lnstall in symbian??f

becuase i only posted 3 times here in this  topic

my bad, but i was telling do not spam bcoz there is other treat for bugs, and u started insult me :facepalm:

and the 4th to push your ass away of this important topic

This is important topic so whats why i sad stop spam :facepalm: we are waiting for some devs replay and some ppl writes 50x time about symbian problem  :facepalm: ok this problem its not a joke but they get it they are trying to fix it so what can ppl do with they crys  :facepalm:

and to guide u to stop playing the role of babysitter and stop telling ppl ( dont spam ) because you are the real one who spam here and you stick your stincky nose in problems that are not yours

lol here u show how ''stupid'' u are :facepalm:  why are u doing same thing like me? trying to stop somebody from doing smth, trying playing role of my babysitter  :facepalm: :lol:

the ppl are in deep problem bcus they r afraid of not play and other think that they lost their accounts otheres doubt in their phones and taking some prosedures like formating c or e memoreis and among all of this you pretend to be wise and keep scolling and critisize ppl accusing them with childish ( even it is not bad . cuz it is all a game ) and they payed  sm $$ here

so just stop your stupid role and go do whatever you want a way of ppl problems

there is so much information writed and so many times talked about symbian problem... they just not reading whats is writen and asks again :facepalm: :facepalm:

when you start at the chosen aide you need to repair the fountain. There is a glich you can get inside the fountain. Atleast i did. Hope that you guys fix it  ;D ;D

Thanks you devs very much for the fix, now my new necro is born

My phone is nokia E63, if any symbian player is still having data cache problem then pls format your phone and then redownload this file. Pls don't forget to back up important things from your phone memory before formatting

Thanks to Reaperface for the tip about formatting

what u mean cache problem??

@gradex

i havnt any intention to argue or fight with any1 here and i am sure you too . it is a game and it is only built for joy and fun .

i knew that talking in forums brings many small " skirmishs" in opinions that is why i not writes here . and it is useful thing i learned from writing in other games forums  witch i played b4

so sory any way for the methode of the last post

and cheer up  and enjoy ;-)