«Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny» 3.0 update is available for download!

Kuzmitch

I think it fair, when the user asks? And

when? . We are a proud consumer

WARSPEAR ONLINE, disappointed, and

help to the parties involved resolved the

issue in a professional and discreet , thank you

My first daily gift with my new mage is..... "empty inside"  :(

I never ever got an empty box with my druid.

coz i stole it. lmao

it's can working at symbian s60v3 ??

Cauze my phone always data catching,...!!!

idk if it work at symbian coz n android when i updated it it was all black screen-frooze and they said google play bugging..then i remove-uninstall-clear data-download apk but cnt log in coz of infinite cachingg..so i uninstall it again-clear all data cache-restart my mobile-download apk-and it working now

you will can play at nex update... I think v3.1 or v3.0.1.. I think in some days,some weeks or more.....

All android and pc users upping level but we are only look :(

IM CANT INSTALL I DOWNLOAD WITH 24MB WITH OPERA INFO:NSIS ERROR :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( 

Lol, you are idiot? It.s not fair! Some players maybe dont have a pc to play, and they cant be in a competition with other players from new clases! so stop attack verbal players! you are the stupid becouse you dont have any problems. I tried on 2 Symbians and alwasy data caching, it.s normal cuz people are angry.

what can u do with crying  :facepalm:  u just spaming same shit.... they know about caching problem...

you are the stupid becouse you dont have any problems. - how can i be stupid if i dont have problems?

i am just trying to say what stop spaming and wait till devs release fix.

OMG!!!!!! SYMBIAN S60V3 HAVE BUG, YOU CANT PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol gradex i saw you are stupid becouse you dont have problems with the game. Yea i am spamming. Problems? I spend money on this game so i want to play on my phone! So go and play if you dont have problems .

All android and pc users upping level but we are only look :(

The smaller android phones, like the samsung gio and samsung ace, have also big problems (doesn't load). Probably the capacity (RAM and CPU) are not sufficient anymore. So these people aren't playing as well.

OMG!!!!!! SYMBIAN S60V3 HAVE BUG, YOU CANT PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol gradex i saw you are stupid becouse you dont have problems with the game. Yea i am spamming. Problems? I spend money on this game so i want to play on my phone! So go and play if you dont have problems .

lol u are stupid bcoz buyed symbian. u dont spend much money on this game if u have shity symbian s60v3

:wacko: LOL i have a blackberry but i cant play warspear on this.  and next week i will buy and new ipad . I bought my symbian bcuz i like verry much i could buy an android but android sucks! So dont try to be smart bcuz you are not  aaa and i dont have a shitty symbian i have an e5, probably the best nokia e-series without nokia e6. So shhhh

:wacko: LOL i have a blackberry but i cant play warspear on this.  and next week i will buy and new ipad . I bought my symbian bcuz i like verry much i could buy an android but android sucks! So dont try to be smart bcuz you are not

from where do u know what i am not smart?

why android sucks?

And i am asking one more time, what will ur crying change?

It is not stupid if someone express their frustration. WE love this game and became part of ouR daily life. We are all angry disappoint but once Game is fix all are always thankfull and happy LIKE ALWAYS. Forum is for writting game problems and bugs. Its for all. Thank You GM We LOVE you...WE are WAITING for Your action and hope you understand our frustration... :)

ofc katherine, but i am not so angry bcuz i can play on pc, but is better on phone i like on phone more than pc. Anyway gradex do you think android is better than ios? ... Android is an alternative for ppl who can't buy an apple product and you buy an bad android. Ok samsung galaxy s3 is better thant iphone 4s now. But in this summer will be relase iphone 5. So it will be better thant samsung galaxy s3. So lets stop this verbal fight.

this is the place to post your frustation to the games,, u want them post it in facebook or myspace?? thats stupid bro...just let them complaint all they want here, we have a right actually..dont show it too much which side u on or u might get banned by ws player itself not admin..

ofc katherine, but i am not so angry bcuz i can play on pc, but is better on phone i like on phone more than pc. Anyway gradex do you think android is better than ios? ... Android is an alternative for ppl who can't buy an apple product and you buy an bad android. Ok samsung galaxy s3 is better thant iphone 4s now. But in this summer will be relase iphone 5. So it will be better thant samsung galaxy s3. So lets stop this verbal fight.

Can you write sentences in the "in my oppinion"-form instead of the "is"? Thank you :) Because what you are writing about android vs ios is, in my oppinion, totally nonsense :)

Stop non-relevant discussions here, especially the device someone else is using. The devs want the game for every platform and try to fix it. Just be patience.

My s60 v5 always disconnects everytime i started playing with my new character, a paladin.. But works well whenever i play with my old bd character.

ios is really good and where i said what android or ios better? btw u dont have ipad yet. i like android bcoz it gives more freedom.

and you buy an bad android - from where do u know what my android is bad?  :unknw:

Android is an alternative for ppl who can't buy an apple product - it was, but now it changed.

btw android platform have stronger phones than ios.(for now)

But in this summer will be relase iphone 5. So it will be better thant samsung galaxy s3.- Next summer maybe Samsung galaxy s5 will be released too  :wacko:

All i want just stop spam update topic.( Mrseby its not only for u, i mean all ppl who writes sam thing 20x time) there is other topic at support.

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=68324.0#top

can only wait, and hope there will be

improvements as expected

wew ini kak didit?? its me Mentari  us shapere hello kak  :pleasantry:

O:-) OMG :facepalm: my symbian s60v3 not working, every i play dc and data caching??????/ :bad: why please fix it.........TY :)

O:-) OMG :facepalm: my symbian s60v3 not working, every i play dc and data caching??????/ :bad: why please fix it.........TY :)

youn can login? And saw you characters list? Or only dara caching, data caching, data caching, and warspear restart after data caching? What symbian s60v3 you have?

24 hrs. Of update is passed yet none of gm has informed about problem status of symbiam. Atleast let us know when we can play again.

I dont like play on pc. Pls do something fast.

See if this helps.

Warspear Online v.3.0.0

Log created 27d 7m 2012y at 15:44:49

Running on: © Nokia NXX

User locale: en

Free heap: 20868876

System memory pool size: 1259520

Free heap after system init: 19347208

Display mode:

EColor16MU

Opening pack file: C:\data\Warspear\warspear.pak

Opening pack file: C:\data\Warspear\warspear.pak.1

Pack file not found.

Init render

Free memory before Render2D init : 18009580

Init Render2D : width=240 height=320 bpp=16

Render2D system memory pool size used : 441296

Free memory after Render2D init : 18007524

InitSoundSystem: freq=16000, bps=16, mod_channels=2, wav_channels=8, free_memory=16941428

Loading weapons.dat

Data loaded.

Loading armors.dat

Data loaded.

Loading jewelry.dat

Data loaded.

Loading quest_items.dat

Data loaded.

Loading craft_items.dat

Data loaded.

Loading consumables.dat

Data loaded.

Loading rune_items.dat

Data loaded.

Loading crystal_items.dat

Data loaded.

Loading guts_items.dat

Data loaded.

Loading outfit_items.dat

Data loaded.

Loading simple_service_items.dat

Data loaded.

Loading item_packs.dat

Data loaded.

Loading expansion_items.dat

Data loaded.

Loading amplifier_items.dat

Data loaded.

Before loading ui background.  8231132 bytes are available.

Traffic @ Total Read: 0 Total Write: 53

Total packets: 1

Account ID: 1376791

Start cashing file '/filez/diff_2012-07-18_2012-07-25.pak' from 'diff_2012-07-18_2012-07-25.pak'

Finish caching

Move PAK 'C:\data\Warspear\partially.tmp' -> 'C:\data\Warspear\warspear.pak.1'

Caching completed

Traffic @ Total Read: 0 Total Write: 152

Total packets: 6

Opening pack file: C:\data\Warspear\warspear.pak

Opening pack file: C:\data\Warspear\warspear.pak.1

ERROR: pool alloc failed. no more memory. failed to alloc 200004 more bytes.

ERROR: decompress failed

ERROR: PackDir::ReadDeleted cannot load file.

Loading weapons.dat

Data loaded.

Loading armors.dat

Data loaded.

Loading jewelry.dat

Data loaded.

Loading quest_items.dat

Data loaded.

Loading craft_items.dat

Data loaded.

Loading consumables.dat

Data loaded.

Loading rune_items.dat

Data loaded.

Loading crystal_items.dat

Data loaded.

Loading guts_items.dat

Data loaded.

Loading outfit_items.dat

Data loaded.

Loading simple_service_items.dat

Data loaded.

Loading item_packs.dat

Data loaded.

Loading expansion_items.dat

Data loaded.

Loading amplifier_items.dat

Data loaded.

Before loading ui background.  7900012 bytes are available.

Account ID: 1376791

Start cashing file '/filez/diff_2012-07-18_2012-07-25.pak' from 'diff_2012-07-18_2012-07-25.pak'

Traffic @ Total Read: 0 Total Write: 102

Total packets: 9

Free memory after system deinit : 20779412

looks like pak.1 is the problem