«Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny» 3.0 update is available for download!

Kuzmitch

Wtf? why are u still crying? they know the problems and trying to fix them. and i saw ppl saying give back prievous version... ar u stupid? if not its seams so... for the one who cries about wat they cant play dont be so sad. others will test classes and it will be easyer to chose.

aah. Be patient.

Nokia's symbian

This problem does not occur on all phones. At the moment there is no universal solution. Wait until tomorrow (I already have today)  when will be available the updated version for your platform.

all this game do :shout:  is crash!! :shout:  on my pc and phone :shout:  fix it plz i want to wake up and see i can play 8)

is it normal that at new classes i get like 10x dc just to start playing and get slow connection every crossing?  :wacko:

yeah, dc and crashing too much

I am really sad some other platforms playing and we are crying for help.Still no solution. I am really disappointed. We wait for months and now we have to wait and wait...Newbie symbian players level 01 whereas others already level 12... :'( :'( :'( so sad we can only read how good game is...

YAY! I GOT TO PLAY AND SEE MY BOYFRIEND I LOVE.HIM :yahoo: :yahoo: WE NEED MORE ELFS ON EU MCS ARE Tking over :facepalm: Update fix but after a few quest or walling it starts to lag

:shok:

it won't let me log back in lol i hope this update dnt take 10 yrs to get us back online :diablo:

wtf wid dis game cant login showing data caching on symbian device.

Android version is ducking buged, i just play on pc but i must report it. For example whem you try to look the map, the game freeze in to the next 5 seconds, same when you change the map, or when a mob hot you, can you belive it? Lol i did die few times playing in android because when a monster hit me, the game got stun and when it  stop freezing.... Well, i am dead. The last report is that when i open the app it takes maybe 20 seconds to appear the loading white screen.

O really, i forgot it, why the duck there are quest that the name are: "quest isn't found" and it have not information. Sometimes i domt know what the duck i have to do. Is om chosen, idk if it happens too in forsaken.

Android version is ducking buged, i just play on pc but i must report it. For example whem you try to look the map, the game freeze in to the next 5 seconds, same when you change the map, or when a mob hot you, can you belive it? Lol i did die few times playing in android because when a monster hit me, the game got stun and when it  stop freezing.... Well, i am dead. The last report is that when i open the app it takes maybe 20 seconds to appear the loading white screen.

Same here, i must report the same issue. Freezing most the time:( when getting quest, when changing map, when... almost all the time when action is taken. But I like this upgrade  :good:

Guys please calm down.. its a huge update hence got more bugs.. kuz has promised to fix bugs today so dont worry just wait and watch.. go watch batman or go have intercourse with ur friends... ani in a few hours the game will be ready..

Symbian and ios ppl it is not Aigrinds mistake that ur platform authorities havent approved the game.. kuz dint want us to wait longer so he gave out update even though ur platforms are delaying..

link=topic=68204.msg281571#msg281571 date=1343367380]

Guys please calm down.. its a huge update hence got more bugs.. kuz has promised to fix bugs today so dont worry just wait and watch.. go watch batman or go have intercourse with ur friends... ani in a few hours the game will be ready..

Symbian and ios ppl it is not Aigrinds mistake that ur platform authorities havent approved the game.. kuz dint want us to wait longer so he gave out update even though ur platforms are delaying..

kuzzz want fix problem in symbian too?

what the hell was that. . Pls fix the ducking loading and data caching again and again ,im using symbian device. . So fix it as soon as posible before the player has left the game. .and find the most interesting mobile online game.

OMG!! I cant wait to play on my Symbian.. :( :( what i can do is just see the screenshots from those who can play especially Pc players :( please fix it fast! Its not fair... those people already start create new charachter/class and leveling up .. while us just waiting for Kuzmitch post.. Its not fun anymore..our friend is leveling up but us still level 1..we suppose to leveling up together...quest together... Ohh crap!! Please fix this Data Cathing problems plese

Why always data chacing at nokia N82, when me wanna play data chacing agai and again. Bad update

Patient.kuz promise fix today :cray:

I have a symbian Nokia 500.. I un-installed the old game and downloaded the updated warspear. It installed succesfully. After 3 minutes of data caching, i created a new paladin character. But everytime i went to the person to get my 1st quest, i always get disconnected.. More than ten times, i tried. But always disconnected.

• But when i tried playing my old characters, the game went smoothly. The game updates can be clearly seen. Numbers replaced the red health bar for our hit points. And some new added game icons. And a big boost to health regen. 

Guys, i have a tips not lagging on android. Deleted ur old file n new download. Dont used update okay. Good for all. Tq :friends:

downloaded the v3.0

but cannot connect..

what happend..

for sybiam

still data caching

even i redownload new one

IM CANT PLAY WITH MY PC ,, INFO:NSIS ERROR :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Wew

still always data catching......

If this cant fix , pls stop including parth file in server  (cos this make always data catching!)

My first daily gift with my new mage is..... "empty inside"  :(

I never ever got an empty box with my druid.

ducking stupid ppl  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  stop crying/spaming and let them work. learn to read. go to first page and read all information till last page. it will help.  :facepalm:

Why data chacing always at nokia N82 ? Tell me why ?

Symbian still eror (data cathing).  we  waiting dev fix it :facepalm:

a 25mb file is shown in the ovi store of the game so should i download it or not

ducking stupidppl  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  stop crying/spaming and let them work. learn to read. go to first page and read all information till last page. it will help.  :facepalm:

Lol, you are idiot? It.s not fair! Some players maybe dont have a pc to play, and they cant be in a competition with other players from new clases! so stop attack verbal players! you are the stupid becouse you dont have any problems. I tried on 2 Symbians and alwasy data caching, it.s normal cuz people are angry.