«Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny» 3.0 update is available for download!

Kuzmitch

You know this thread would be like 2 pages long if people weren't so Damn lazy, and actually read what other posts.  So let me recap what we learned.  Google play downloads get a black screen.  I uninstalled then downloaded apk from site. Problem solved.  I didn't have data cache problem, but the million symbian users (that dont know how to read, I might add) have had such problems. 

I read in another thread the iPhone version is going to be a few days.  Do we have a general time frame?  I play on Android, so I'm good.  But my brother plays on iphone.  Don't want to create a char then have to redo everything.  Shoot we can't even play with our old characters.

For the life of me i cant figure out how you can release patch(not a whole new game, but just an update, a required update) for several platforms but leave one out.  Now those players are completely locked out.  :facepalm:

Seems like common sense. 

You know this thread would be like 2 pages long if people weren't so Damn lazy, and actually read what other posts.  So let me recap what we learned.  Google play downloads get a black screen.  I uninstalled then downloaded apk from site. Problem solved.  I didn't have data cache problem, but the million symbian users (that dont know how to read, I might add) have had such problems. 

I read in another thread the iPhone version is going to be a few days.  Do we have a general time frame?  I play on Android, so I'm good.  But my brother plays on iphone.  Don't want to create a char then have to redo everything.  Shoot we can't even play with our old characters.

For the life of me i cant figure out how you can release patch(not a whole new game, but just an update, a required update) for several platforms but leave one out.  Now those players are completely locked out.  :facepalm:

Seems like common sense.

I have Windows mobile what can I do for the catching error to leave and let me play

Darn it!! Why always data caching again and again on symbian.. Whats the problem?! Come on, please fix it.. I want to play it.. Ive been 2x to redownload it.. Now im out of credit u know..

When does iPhone get update this is bullshit you shoulda held update until all phone company's approved the app now all other platforms have a head start and that's not fair at all  >:D

Omg are you joking? Why cc items costs 1808 cc? Wt*....I hope its a bug...or if it isn't this mean who I must do all days for all year relic quests for collect 1830 cc and finally i will can buy 1 item.

pc client sometimes keep on restoring...log in..restoring..log in.... :facepalm: :facepalm: pls fix

whyyyyy cant play at game for the estupid data catching.... :facepalm: Have got nokia e5 and have got much memory and have one solution for its problem and for all phones heelllppppp

its not just smybian its also Windows mobile fones to cuz i have 1 and its said catching data then Catching error.

y does this happen

Eh take a look The original date of release is july 25th and then it moved to july 26th and it release nearly july 27th then theres a Problem *data catching* so the true game release is july 28th , true game release is july 25th and then the date i can play is july 28th  this is lie

Lier Go to HeLL

if ram 19-20mb not enough to play this game? How about nokia 6120c?  Only hve 19mb ram, max 21mb

cant play too, still data caching

I have a problem downloading it in my iPhone plz help!!!!!! I want to have my death knight!!! :cray:

its not just smybian its also Windows mobile fones to cuz i have 1 and its said catching data then Catching error.

y does this happen

:cray:

for s60v3 nokia users especially

6120classic who have problems with

memory ram limitations in order to

delete some applications that do not are

essential. And the recommended

installing an application RAMBLOW.SISX to stabilize your ram memory usage.

and I've tried it, may be useful

all client have a problem.

i play on PC. and have an error too.

restoring - login over and over and then error. :facepalm:

This sucks! i downloaded it to my phone and when I press play, all it says is Data caching. Someone please help me!!! It wont let me play!!!!

I experience it too.what i did is uninstall-clear all data cache-restart-download apk and it work!now it run smoothly:-):-):-)

Ребят что за нафиг?! На виндовс мобаил так и не запускается (кеширование данных) и так по кругу - как это исправить?! Подскажите пожалуйста.

Omg are you joking? Why cc items costs 1808 cc? Wt*....I hope its a bug...or if it isn't this mean who I must do all days for all year relic quests for collect 1830 cc and finally i will can buy 1 item.

On Elf side the CC Weapons in Nadir were over 4000 cost  :facepalm: :facepalm:

I experience it too.what i did is uninstall-clear all data cache-restart-download apk and it work!now it run smoothly:-):-):-)

it's can working at symbian s60v3 ??

Cauze my phone always data catching,...!!!

on PC client always crash or keep on restoring if i login as forsaken... :facepalm:

but it run smooth when im login as mountain class or firstborn :facepalm:

pls respond dev....fix it

maybe all symbian player must resign first bcse bored still waiting, then that eror will be fix :!

If you have data cashing error on Android - please download and reinstal game client.

For other platforms, please wait game client with patch.

we must w8. Be patient and dnt cry guys. Xd. I go to work.

No update for iPhone. So much for the whole updated experience. By the time apple approves update most players will be on second island. I have no ill will towards warspear staff only apple.