«Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny» 3.0 update is available for download!

Kuzmitch

If PC users are already playing, means less people to fight over quest items when we do get online. But I still want on now  :cray:  ;D

has anyone been able to download the update in the nokia store? I still can't download update. When is it gonna be available?

If you have data cashing error on Android - please download and reinstal game client.

For other platforms, please wait game client with patch.

to admin GENIUS, where a product like symbian? Are

there any solutions?

Attention! In Nokia Store and  Apple Store a new version will appear in the next few days.

And what changed on lab?

to admin GENIUS, where a product like symbian? Are

there any solutions?

This problem does not occur on all phones. At the moment there is no universal solution. Wait until tomorrow (I already have today)  when will be available the updated version for your platform.

but i download at the official web

warspear, not ovi store, so no relation to

the ovi store, because I download it

directly from the third party application

providers

but i download at the official web

warspear, not ovi store, so no relation to

the ovi store, because I download it

directly from the third party application

providers

On first start application upload new resources from update server. But some phones can't do this correct. We upload a new client version with an integrated updates as soon as possible. Please wait a little bit.

OMG

what i have worried about ,its happen

:'( new player just have 15 slot of bag

but, for the new update

its  8) :shout: :shout: :shout:

This problem does not occur on all phones. At the moment there is no universal solution. Wait until tomorrow (I already have today)  when will be available the updated version for your platform.

can  u explain what changed on lab?

I cant login in my old account and cant play with my new because game lag n show bug report . I download from google play but this game no open.. I download in game site but game has buged to :facepalm: i need recovery my old acc ( i use support to recovery but i wait replease)  and ply with no lag from my smartphone ( galaxy mini ) ... Sry for bad english n ty.

Hye  GMs and Dev

1st thanks and congrats on the release of ths awsom update

2ndly i have a critcal problem with the game that i can login  the problem is

* i play on s60v3 hp

* i downloaded the new client v3.0 sucssisfuly and also correctly installed it on my phone

* i started the game client normaly and  tried login with my account

* it starts to connict  like usall . But then it says

( data catching )

* ofcuarse i let it download all the nesissary data needed until the progress bar full 

* after it full finsh data download it  show a gain the interface image . And i expected that it will  login normaly  but it did not . It is just show me again the ( data catching ) and it start download data again

* i tried to cancel the opperation in the 2nd time and restart the game again  but it is the same

* i also tried leting  it full download the data and then close the game and re start it again without trying loging in after the download process but it also do the same !

** and now what is the solution ? ?

Another ipmortant question : is the  21mb  RAM  enough to play with the new client ( 24.xxmb ) ??

Please i need your help as soon as possible

Hye  GMs and Dev

1st thanks and congrats on the release of ths awsom update

2ndly i have a critcal problem with the game that i can login  the problem is

* i play on s60v3 hp

* i downloaded the new client v3.0 sucssisfuly and also correctly installed it on my phone

* i started the game client normaly and  tried login with my account

* it starts to connict  like usall . But then it says

( data catching )

* ofcuarse i let it download all the nesissary data needed until the progress bar full 

* after it full finsh data download it  show a gain the interface image . And i expected that it will  login normaly  but it did not . It is just show me again the ( data catching ) and it start download data again

* i tried to cancel the opperation in the 2nd time and restart the game again  but it is the same

* i also tried leting  it full download the data and then close the game and re start it again without trying loging in after the download process but it also do the same !

** and now what is the solution ? ?

Another ipmortant question : is the  21mb  RAM  enough to play with the new client ( 24.xxmb ) ??

Please i need your help as soon as possible

Here is the problem. Your 21mb not enough and data cant be used after downloading. Must clean ur RAM to 25-26. tRY.

:blush: AND MBY ITS WILL HELP ALSO....  switch off all sound and restart game. (as enter to game, - settings- switch off sounds- exit) then enter again and try connect. :lol: mby RAM will get lesser info to use for game, as sounds files and command to play it :P

lol i cant play on my nokia e5 i have 256mb ram :wacko:  this problem is from system not from phone, same problem on my nokia n73

thank you ( apreila )  for trying to help

But my problem mainly with the data catch error

It is not about that the game closes after downloading data . Cuz i stil have 3mb ram more . The RAM  is used during the game play by entering maps or caves .. Etc

This all didnt happend cuz i stil  cant ineter inside the game itself and stil stuck with that data catch eror

I think that somthing wrong with the client itself mybe

Help plz I downloaded the game and I installed it just fine then press Play then it says Connecting then it says Data Catching then this says Catching Error plz help idk wat to do

This sucks! i downloaded it to my phone and when I press play, all it says is Data caching. Someone please help me!!! It wont let me play!!!!