«Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny» 3.0 update is available for download!

Kuzmitch

Currently I'm out of office (on vacations in Turkey), and I'm on line with development team. As soon as I know any news I'll give you more information. Sorry - have not too much time to answer all questions.

We currently busy fixing known issues.

Android users should re-download APK-file or wait for update in Google Play Market. This will fix endless caching error.

Kuz, I have attempted many times to download the apk from that link. It just sits there and does nothing. It won't download at all. I also cannot access the home page of this site where you can buy mcoins and all of that. There must be an issue with the site because I have no issues going to any other place and downloading apk files or accessing any sites. Can you please look into this. Also if you are putting a new version in google play is there an estimated time that it will arrive?

Currently I'm out of office (on vacations in Turkey), and I'm on line with development team. As soon as I know any news I'll give you more information. Sorry - have not too much time to answer all questions.

:facepalm:

u guys should take diz more seriously :(

:cray: :cray: :cray:

So we have been waiting till now for nothing with no sleep no eat no take a bath, uhh waste time. Wtf!

Hey I can't get into account cause I don't remember profile I can tell u chars namespls help....

u shud hv note down ur id n passwrd.

Wtf? why are u still crying? they know the problems and trying to fix them. and i saw ppl saying give back prievous version... ar u stupid? if not its seams so... for the one who cries about wat they cant play dont be so sad. others will test classes and it will be easyer to chose.

i just wonder why GM never test on symbian before releasing update, ppl becomes stupid cuz getting mad of disapointing update and not fair play

we crying? Whıle other ppl lvl 11 and we lvl 1 its good ? U want start a race late? No one want this... If no one cant play same time dont update game!

we crying? Whıle other ppl lvl 11 and we lvl 1 its good ? U want start a race late? No one want this... If no one cant play same time dont update game!

what will ur crying change?  :facepalm:  why rich ppl can have +10 and poor +4? :facepalm: