«Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny» 3.0 update is available for download!

Kuzmitch

Slow down guys... This always happen when big updates comes !!

Maybe maintainc for update just need 3-4 hours, but for stabilized n ready to playing this game need morethan 24 hours  :facepalm:  so calm down....

Sabar dikit lgi bro  8)

they could make TESTS!!! THEY HAD SOME MONTHS TO TEST AND TEST.. AND TEST! Test on PC, Symbian, Android, Apple etc. ....... :fool: :fool:

24mb for symbian phone its not bad i thought its gonna be 30mb for that game update, other symbian user complaining about dc (disconnected) because of sound make us dc so we turn off the sound to avoid dc. Im/we a poor symbian player hope u fix it

connecting -> data caching -> data completed -> connecting -> data caching again -> data completed -> conecting -> data caching again again and again :sleeping:

yeaa  :facepalm:

:sorry: game not work on my android :cray: it says it want me to write this brief cuz theres error and ..and i send and it says thank you for cooperation..and i press OK.. and forclosed :cray: i thoyght its working but not  :facepalm: plzz fixx

;D i say we let it be just few hours and check again. or u all go sleep i'll keep checking for you and let you know tomorrow if its working fine, when im lvl 10 priest  :blush:

in my symbian (Nokia 5233),after data caching I can connect in the game,but after logged 2 - 3 seconds the game crashes,even with sound off

Дженерал Моторс, мы понимаем, как

трудно его работу и ваши обязанности.

Я надеюсь, что вы даете для нас лучше

this new version is no good after data caching it restart then agen and agen.. Hmmm.. Its no good in symbian v3 e5