«Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny» 3.0 update is available for download!

Kuzmitch

i'm getting a wired problem i created a warlock and i can log in to the game but after few seconds i'm getting massage which says "Warspear Online client has encountered a problem and needs to close.  We are sorry for the inconvenience." and when i clicked on don't send button game closed, is it only me or others getting it as well??

p.s when i log in to my old char there's no such a problem and i'm playing the game on windows client

Why DATA CACHING appearing again and again? Am i only one who facing these? Do anyone knows or can Help me to overcome it? :( :( :(

SOMEONE CAN SAY ME HOW CAN I SEE THE LOGIN SCREEN WITHOUT WAIT A LOT OF TIME DURING I AM STUCK ON A BLACK SCREEN?? SOMETIMES I HAVE TO CLOSE AND OPEN A LOT OF TIME THE GAME FOR SEE THE LOG ON SCREEN

Why DATA CACHING appearing again and again? Am i only one who facing these? Do anyone knows or can Help me to overcome it? :( :( :(

i have same problem i cant

i can online, but for just 1 second and then keep restoring  :facepalm:

same thing  :'(  damn kuz..................... 2.10 better .. plus no 6 slots for heros as said ......... :shout:

same here

i am creating 2more id

and u cant do anything to me  :bad:  i want try new classes too  :facepalm:

lol symbian problem!! always data caching after connecting, when data caching is completed and trying to connect its always data caching again and again.....

same here wtf

lol symbian problem!! always data caching after connecting, when data caching is completed and trying to connect its always data caching again and again.....

same thing on android

i'm getting a wired problem i created a warlock and i can log in to the game but after few seconds i'm getting massage which says "Warspear Online client has encountered a problem and needs to close.  We are sorry for the inconvenience." and when i clicked on don't send button game closed, is it only me or others getting it as well??

p.s when i log in to my old char there's no such a problem and i'm playing the game on windows client

m facing this problem even when i log into my old char........... :'(

game 3.0.0 installed. Ok

i try to run game. Ok

i try to login... Data caching completed... Game reset... AiGRIND scren.  And its every time when i try. Its a problem! Repair

Data caching again n again, damn i lost my temper bcuz of it, i thought i was the only one with this kind of problem. Please fix symbian file.

:facepalm:

it always says restoring connection i guess server is not able to handle so many online users at the same time.....

BUT ALL TALK ONLY OF DATA CACHING A PROBLEM THAT I DONT HAVE....NOONE HA TOO SLOW LOADING OR STUCCKED ON A BLACK SCREEN BEFORE TO SEE LOGIN SCREEN??? PLEASE ANSWER ME T_____________________T

im worried about my problem...someone knows how can i start the game without stayng minutes and minetues and minutes to wait that black screen disappears?

same hir..screen totally black :mega_shok: :mega_shok:ack

same hir..screen totally black :mega_shok: :mega_shok:ack

download apk from site if its android. version from google play seems buggy.

too long to wait when the update 3.00, much

longer (data caching), better not update, game ccd  bongol, koplak asu dancog njaran matane suwek

wtf, data caching takes 1,27 MB when loading i tried 100x times it means 1,27 MB x 100 = 127 MB oh my god! Just waste my quota internet paket