«Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny» 3.0 update is available for download!

Kuzmitch

Lol, error in android wersion... :mega_shok: :wacko:

Yup. If i'm lucky i get after minutes black screen the white loading screen. Then a little wait and i see the start-screen. If i'm not lucky it stays completely black :(

N97 can't install plz check again and thank youSorry, if any 1 same problem like me just delete old ver and start install new ver will be complete

Right now im nnot getting errors with any of my phones Motorla Droid HTC Hero and Samsung Jack all working awesome :yahoo:

I just got 19 cans of Monster this morning and drunk it all :) I can stay up for 3 days and get to Lvl 15 or Lvl 16

loooooong wait getting sleepy now  :shout:

v3.0.0 is not working on my system... :'( its not connecting damn... is any one having the same problem????????????????

v3.0.0 is not working on my system... :'( its not connecting damn... is any one having the same problem????????????????

They are doing server maintance which happens during a major update. Normal.

I am getting back to housework and will try in 30 mins. I'm excited!  ;D

I just got 19 cans of Monster this morning and drunk it all :) I can stay up for 3 days and get to Lvl 15 or Lvl 16

:lol: :lol: :lol:  btw are you serious  :shok: :shok: :shok: :crazy:

i cant play...it stucks on a black screen and "WHEN" i enter in the game it says under maintenamce..

LOL at everyone who always cries at server down or says "finally" to updates.

Its like each of you are little Princesses or even more like the goose girl  In Willy wonka

just be patient u Hood rats and dumpster trolls . Thanks devs for doing stuff with the profits you make off the players who get grief from most these crazies for over amping  our chars :drinks:

7 more hours left til 26th July in Russia. I think we can sleep few more hours :shout:

i have just said it stucks on a black screen and after it gives error....i cant arrive to menu but u yes .-.

yeah..."install game version is uotdate...update it now?"

when i click yes...nothing happen...

keeps saying im outdated and need to be updated then i install again says same thing over and over

SAME