Speedom

Punishment Fail

Ok idk this issue is just me but the issue I'm having is that it's supposed to lower the accuracy to "0" and still fail. I have it at 3 which lower their accuracy to 0 for 3 hits for 9 sec. Doesn't work at at all. When it does, it'll dodge a hit and my dodge is at 2.5% from an amulet. Anyone else?

Nope not just you, noticed it also so never use it now in pve at least, pvp (it should) work as described.

It's basically the same thing as rouge kick in the back which also doesn't work in pve.

11 hours ago, Speedom said:

Ok idk this issue is just me but the issue I'm having is that it's supposed to lower the accuracy to "0" and still fail. I have it at 3 which lower their accuracy to 0 for 3 hits for 9 sec. Doesn't work at at all. When it does, it'll dodge a hit and my dodge is at 2.5% from an amulet. Anyone else?

In what way does it fail exactly? 

So when you use the skill on someone his/her accuracy turns to 0% in their stats as long as the effect lasts? 

Posted (edited)

Idk if i got it right. the pb is that u don't dodge when u use the skill on the ennemy? Well if ur dodge % is just 5%+2.5% from the amulet it isn't really surprising:

accuracy=0 doesn't mean u'll dodge

it's just that ur chance to dodge during the skill effect is ur dodge %

without the skill it's ur dodge% minus ennemy accuracy % wich in fact often equals 0 in pve cuz mobs have very high accuracy.

hope i've been usefull...

Edited by Pecleb

9 minutes ago, Pecleb said:

Idk if i got it right. the pb is that u don't dodge when u use the skill on the ennemy? Well if ur dodge % is just 5%+2.5% from the amulet it isn't really surprising:

accuracy=0 doesn't mean u'll dodge

it's just that ur chance to dodge during the skill effect is ur dodge %

without the skill it's ur dodge% minus ennemy accuracy % wich in fact often equals 0 in pve cuz mobs have very high accuracy.

hope i've been usefull...

Exactly, that's why I was wondering in which way it was failing:cat6:

Sorry late reply. What i mean by fail is. That i have it at 3/5 which can take 3 hits. When it does work, it only dodge. No parry, no block. My block is at 18%. I expect more of that than dodge. I get it that it works by chance but it only dodge when it does work. In addition, out of three hits, it works once. So the question is, Does the skill only made to be dodge only? 

Edited by Speedom