Necromancer PVP

Ok. I back to play ws and lvl up my necromancer to lvl 21. I want apecialize in pvp. Group for war and for arena also. Protect agains gank. What build and skillset i need for it. I have heal/ shield/ nightmare = 5 and learn acid rain and infection idk if i did shit learninf that skills. Anyone can help me and what gear i can get. For now i got all kronus set and crafted staff. Thanks

Lvl21 has 12 skill points. For pvp leave stun 5/5 heal 5/5 and shield 3/5 (better level shield than damage, it makes a bigger difference). The last 2 points use on fear/pit, that really depends on who you play arena with. Gear is ofc full lv21 arena, skyfire rings with hp. 

I had shild lvl 3 and its almost useless agains rogue and bd. Its not better stun 3/5 ad shield 5/5?  Arena 21 its very ezpensive arena points to buy. I got kronus set to lvl untill lvl 28 and get arena.lvl 25 gear but again its very expensive 😣 what is better way to famr arena points? Alone its veru hard...

Edited by Arislan

8 hours ago, Arislan said:

I had shild lvl 3 and its almost useless agains rogue and bd. Its not better stun 3/5 ad shield 5/5?  Arena 21 its very ezpensive arena points to buy. I got kronus set to lvl untill lvl 28 and get arena.lvl 25 gear but again its very expensive 😣 what is better way to famr arena points? Alone its veru hard...

5x5 or seals win/lose