XX Arena season: changes in rewards

Reivenorik

arena_660x330_new.png

War is war, but it's time to renew hot battles for the right to become the ruler of the Arena: the XX Arena season has started!
The new season is not only a new opportunity to prove your strength, but it also brings changes in prizes, which will necessarily 
be obtaibed someone else if you do not try hard enough.
Show no pity for enemies, it's time to fight at full force!

1st place:
Dragonborn's Duel Armor
Vestments/Brigandine/Plate Armor ofGreateness 
Ring (2x2; 5x5)/Cloak (Temple of Seals 3x3)/Symbol of Greatness (3x3) 
Gold Gladiator's Aura buff

2nd place:
Silver Gladiator's Aura buff 

3rd place:
Bronze Gladiator's Aura buff 

4th-5th places:

6th-10th places:

We remind that XX Arena season will last from 11/05/18 12:00 CEST till 13/07/18 12:00 CEST.

Let all the luck in Arinar be with you!

Edited by Reivenorik

Why devs keep running arena in EU server, while the ranks are all arranged who takes what rank,and its not a fair competition? I dont know how is the arena at US amd other realms.

Edited by BgVoin

1 hour ago, BgVoin said:

Why devs keep running arena in EU server, while the ranks are all arranged who takes what rank,and its not a fair competition? I dont know how is the arena at US amd other realms.

yeah me too.

Also why the "leave battle" function is not working in 3v3 Seals arena mode ?

47 минут назад, Omercix сказал:

yeah me too.

There’s a limit that doesn’t allow you to leave the battle in Temple of Seals within 3 minutes from the start of the fight. :advise:

50 minutes ago, Omercix said:

yeah me too.

Long time ago, when Seals just came, AoA used this trick to demand a lot of arena fights. Either win or lose did not matter, if you demand with such speed, you still will make a lot of Aps. 

Guest Jessie
1 час назад, Dia Thadarat сказал:

same at US server have many moderators but they still spamming 24hrs 

Dear player, thank you for your report.
We have already taken disciplinary measures against this player :slap:

21 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Long time ago, when Seals just came, AoA used this trick to demand a lot of arena fights. Either win or lose did not matter, if you demand with such speed, you still will make a lot of Aps. 

Yeah I remember.

24 minutes ago, Reivenorik said:

There’s a limit that doesn’t allow you to leave the battle in Temple of Seals within 3 minutes from the start of the fight. :advise:

I thought it was 2 min . Btw 1000 points for finishing a 3v3 seals match isn't a bit high? I mean 500 points is enough for me. 

1 hour ago, BgVoin said:

I think every summer we get lvls increase by 2 lvls and new ayvo zone

Last summer they added new classes only. 

2 hours ago, Lashabi said:

Is this the new ayvondil zone coming in next update????

IMG_20180511_232645.png

It is already in the game but you can not enter that area :piggy:

7 hours ago, Jessie said:

Dear player, thank you for your report.
We have already taken disciplinary measures against this player :slap:

he still spamming new season arena 

Warspear Online 5_12_2018 5_18_47 AM.png

7 hours ago, Omercix said:

Yeah. At ayvo t1 bottom right on the map

Edited by BgVoin

8 minutes ago, Healaholic said:

Gz to all winners:wind:

Wow:love2:

Wew is that underwater map or something xd? I hope it will be at least as good as t1-t2, with not so boring quests and also minibosses like in t3-t4:happypumpkin::happypumpkin:

59 minutes ago, GalaxyRekt said:

Wew is that underwater map or something xd? I hope it will be at least as good as t1-t2, with not so boring quests and also minibosses like in t3-t4:happypumpkin::happypumpkin:

I'd love to see tech-alike quests, where you gotta run from easy to heroic. xd 

2 hours ago, Aivaras Jankovskij said:

is 4-5 rank will be greatness or conteder's accessory reward? because in game show that will be contenders... 

As the game shows, rewards are "Contender" type :) 

On 5/12/2018 at 6:52 AM, vla-wot said:

WARDEN BUG DEFENCE NEED FIX  ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ  :bad-luck-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:      @Daria @Reivenorik

What bug? Explain more.

Do you purposely want Wards to be nerfed or do you legitly want a bug to be fixed on Ward?

Barbies have a ton of dmg and def. Wards are just weak ass mega tanks. Do you want me to point out 'THE BUGS' in barbs?

Edited by Psyborg
grammatical mistake

On 5/12/2018 at 12:20 AM, Dia Thadarat said:

he still spamming new season arena 

Warspear Online 5_12_2018 5_18_47 AM.png

Soo u wanna him never do arena ever again or what:angry1:

Didn't get ur point ! 

Also 15k in 2 days isnt that big deal i know someone on same server did almost 200k which is 100% multi loggers  its not like i care but u shouldn't spam soo much about that one and leave others cuz they are ur allays or something (i am just saying) :magic-right-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

55 minutes ago, Tamer Ismail said:

Didn't get ur point ! 

Also 15k in 2 days isnt that big deal i know someone on same server did almost 200k which is 100% multi loggers  its not like i care but u shouldn't spam soo much about that one and leave others cuz they are ur allays or something (i am just saying) :magic-right-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

let Shuai win with afk party spam? i have proof that video shuai n all chars use multi log

@Tamer Ismail dont say other multi log if u dont any proof of it :boohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Edited by Dia Thadarat

1 hour ago, Tamer Ismail said:

Didn't get ur point ! 

50 minutes ago, Dia Thadarat said:

let Shuai win with afk party spam? i have proof that video shuai n all chars use multi log

@Tamer Ismail dont say other multi log if u dont any proof of it :boohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

These conversations must stay outside the forum guys, Please.

Got problems with these players breaking rules? Support Team is the solution. Send your reports there. Sorry for being "harsh" and Thank you for the understanding :)  

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

These conversations must stay outside the forum guys, Please.

Got problems with these players breaking rules? Support Team is the solution. Send your reports there. Sorry for being "harsh" and Thank you for the understanding :)  

I don't have any problems tho not much care about i am just saying :teehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

2 hours ago, Dia Thadarat said:

Its still better than watching hauynthio bragging at wchat 24/7 how they rule all brackets  @dia :calm-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

48 minutes ago, Tamer Ismail said:

Its still better than watching hauynthio bragging at wchat 24/7 how they rule all brackets  @dia :calm-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

u can fight again same last season with guild buffs lvl10 and full buffs card-pot castle pot-buffs  :dizzy-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

but pls dont lies same sai n swag:bye-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

1 hour ago, Tamer Ismail said:

45 minutes ago, Dia Thadarat said:

u can fight again same last season with guild buffs lvl10 and full buffs card-pot castle pot-buffs  :dizzy-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

but pls dont lies same sai n swag:bye-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Keep your dramas in game, like Higgings said previously. Otherwise the next one who replies will be muted for some time and I won't argue about it:tuktuk:

• Daria unpinned this topic