Screen Bugs (Greatest problem in WS)

Srbxin

As title said "Screen Bugs", let me explain what do I mean by that.

Its pretty simple thing , you see players position in game on your screen but he isn't exactly there actually ( he is 1 yard left, 2 yards down, etc.).

Few examples which are so damn irritating:

-Since I play shaman most of the time it happens (rather often) for my quake skill to miss, by that I dont mean for enemy to dodge it but simply you just see that crack animation on the floor   (thats  what you see when somebody wasn't caught by the skill), and that happened over and over again even tho I am 100% positive I hited enemy.

-It happened to my brother numerous times that his skill panic (necromancer) fails coz of this problem, on his screen he is next to target but who knows where he is actually which causes skill to   fail (in case someone doesn't know, you have to stand next to enemy in order to skill work on him).Same goes for his acid rain skill (3x3 aoe), he drops it on player and just like that receives no   dmg.

-My bro and me play mostly on pcs (which are next to each other) so it happened so many times that he is at one position on my screen while he is actually on another one on his screen ( actual one) and vice versa. Same goes for other players, not at same spot on both pcs.

Those are few examples which I encounter each day, there are other classes which experience same main problem.

:magic-right-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

It is because ws is meant to run smoothly on older devices

If ws would update position constantly it would mean lag on older devices

Warspear Online isn't game which demands much from pc/phone. Its pretty lite actually.

Not really sure if that important fix as position of players in game would break the game and make that much lag, even on older devices. :unsure:

Edited by Srbxin

22 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

Yes cuz it would need more power 

Tho really wondering, why would position update impact so hard on game performance?