vote !!!!! and post if your hero name has meaning.

morosinside

what encourages your choice on hero name making?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. what encourages your choice on hero name making?

• reallife nickname
    • name you wish you had
    • something cool looking/sounding
    • how you feel as you make hero
    • just for fun randomness

MOROS was the spirit (daimon) of doom. He was the force which drove a man towards his fate. In a sense he was also the spirit of depression. Aeschylus describes how Prometheus saved mankind from the misery of seeing their doom (moros) with the gift of hope (elpis). Moros' siblings Thanatos and Ker represented the physical aspects of death--Ker was the bringer of violent death and killing sickness, while Thanatos represented a peaceful, passing away.

Bloodylips (shaman) - I love it, nice balance between, sexy and morbid. 3rd day I spent with my now wife, I leaned down to hug her and she was going to jump up my arms. Ended up getting a shouldor to the face and a broken lip. But dont worry I got a bloody kiss so I won :D so kinda based on an actual event.

Snowblind (to be, priest) - its an expression up here in northen sweden 'to go snowblind'. And you litterly can. On a sunny winterday you can in worst cases get temporary blindness for a minute or so. But its more common that it gets so bright you have a hard time seeing and you lose all visual depth and perspective.

crushspell- i like tocrush with spells? :lol:

rapidkill- dont know either

abyssdemon- i like all the dark things with demons and hell in games so i thought this wasnt a bad name

Sounding cool..  Legion means;  Legion are a group of demons referred to in the Christian Bible. The New Testament outlines an encounter where Jesus healed a man from Gadarenes possessed by demons while traveling, known as Exorcising the Gerasenes demonic.  Show  In the Bible

nice got to love them bloodykisses :yahoo:

Bloodylips (shaman) - I love it, nice balance between, sexy and morbid. 3rd day I spent with my now wife, I leaned down to hug her and she was going to jump up my arms. Ended up getting a shouldor to the face and a broken lip. But dont worry I got a bloody kiss so I won :D so kinda based on an actual event.

Snowblind (to be, priest) - its an expression up here in northen sweden 'to go snowblind'. And you litterly can. On a sunny winterday you can in worst cases get temporary blindness for a minute or so. But its more common that it gets so bright you have a hard time seeing and you lose all visual depth and perspective.

8)  nice legion i like this name, say legion u know why somegod gave women 2 hands to better hold herself up you know why somegod gave man 2 hands its hard to hold a beer a ciggarette and her hair back at the same time :lol:

pemerkosa=rapist sexy named. He will raped uall ;D ;D ;D tht my frnd char

My char patahhati=broken heart.i make tht char coz i broken heart longtime ago :facepalm:

pemerkosa=rapist sexy named. He will raped uall ;D ;D ;D

theirs a sexy version of rapist? Is this an actual official word in your language or did you bend it yourself? Cause if you actually have a sexy name for rapist as a official word, im scared lol

:mega_shok: bKluesky (blue-sky)> is a title used meaning you'll always have to look up to me, love it or leave it, you gotta respect my C's.... that is the reason for the urbKan spelling, ya figg-a-deal me. :crazy:

Gradex - to its sounds great if i read it on my language and then i was creating it i didnt saw any meaning of this name.

But one day i asked the question how ppl understand my nickname.

In english its means Grade X. its like i am still 15yo or so  :facepalm:  ;D  btw i am 17yo  ;D

1. First bd had my real life nickname

2. First druid shinning ( deleted) i want thats char brings light to other

3. Second druid i pick name from yugioh series name of great mage

4. First ranger aegis means shield, want to protec my first druid

5. Second ranger rebellionz (deleted) thats what i feel when created this one

6. Second bd excallibur (deleted) name of best sword at some games

7. Third ranger nyetnyet (deleted) just a funny name

8. Fourth ranger rebz little name from my second ranger

For my mc chars i pick elemental name , x means flame for barb

X means sun for shaman,x means shadow for rogue

For my chosen chars i pick name of strongest cores from soulblaze

X for mage core of darkness, x for priest core of light , x for paladin core of void

Which the most strongest

Cypher - has something to do with cryptography.

Greyfox - from the game Metal Gear series. "A cornered fox is deadlier than a slithering snake." -Grayfox

Gylenhal - purely random.

damn!!!my arcanum is being used by other :diablo:

he must be so fast :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: i just deleted my barb arcanum, and try to create new...and already used bye other....damn damn damn........ :diablo: hope he is on saphire...i will kill him...damn

elvroarge : elves that love to roar  :blush:

freishanyo : free happy-go-lucky shaman  ;D

theirs a sexy version of rapist? Is this an actual official word in your language or did you bend it yourself? Cause if you actually have a sexy name for rapist as a official word, im scared lol

i don't understand, what's so sexy about rapist person that love to rape others? as long as i know rape and rapist is a serious word, and doesn't meant to use as a joke. its totally scary  :(

sorry for my bad English

cheers :give_rose:

Abyssdemon = just put bcuz sounds good for DK

Bentoxvi = brazilian name of pope Benedict XVI

;D abyssdemon is my little barb name on emerald :shok: 

no, she just  :fool: . its a bad word in my language

Darklord = you guys know ;D  im the lord of the dark

Hitmen = it was base on "Hitman" but someone faster than me to create that nick :cray: ...its a killer 8)

Rajaiblis = indonesian language for demonking or devilking

underwear = no need to explain :lol:

*and some secret char

*sorry gerandong i am the real "rajaiblis" u can be my son "anakiblis" :lol: .........and sorry again that i am the real "underwear"  :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Darklord = you guys know ;D  im the lord of the dark

Hitmen = it was base on "Hitman" but someone faster than me to create that nick :cray: ...its a killer 8)

Rajaiblis = indonesian language for demonking or devilking

underwear = no need to explain :lol:

*and some secret char

*sorry gerandong i am the real "rajaiblis" u can be my son "anakiblis" :lol: .........and sorry again that i am the real "underwear"  :lol:

underwear?  :shok: :shok: we should duet sometime  :yahoo: :yahoo: