[2018.05.03] Welcome the new administrator - Reivenorik!

Daria

5 hours ago, Omercix said:

@Reivenorik Hi batman we have a situation here, does castle upots stacks with normal upots ?

aaaa.png

99% sure they stack yes

All castle pots buffs stacks with other pot buffs but till u reach that pot crafting u need so much time hehehe its not easy as u think

7 hours ago, Omercix said:

@Reivenorik Hi batman we have a situation here, does castle upots stacks with normal upots ?

aaaa.png

Ow I am on a screenshot. Hi mum! :christmashello:

9 hours ago, Reivenorik said:

Hello everyone, thank you for your hospitality and support. I hope we will not quarrel with you, and everyone will be happy.

:little_kid1: 

52 minutes ago, Простоyzer said:

On russian forum all people joke, but there all people cry:boohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Because there are many crybabies here

Last week's Week o' Bounty was to "prepare for Warspear's birthday update". Does it mean we are getting an update preview anytime soon?

27 minutes ago, BennyBT said:

Last week's Week o' Bounty was to "prepare for Warspear's birthday update". Does it mean we are getting an update preview anytime soon?

Not really anytime soon, but expect something big :) 

18 hours ago, Lyzois said:

please..... Old.... Hotkeys and menus back..... I can't click new ones I missclick everytime  😫

Consider it as punishment for killing innocents in arena

@Reivenorik welcome :P think u should share some of those skylore secrets :3 like is it ws before the great war ? Just after the great war, or years after we find the time relic possibly in t5 release ?  Or the release date :'( or some info for us English speaking players who have to ss everything and use translate to find out info from vk and Russian forum :(

27 минут назад, Counciler сказал:

@Reivenorik welcome 😛 think u should share some of those skylore secrets :3 like is it ws before the great war ? Just after the great war, or years after we find the time relic possibly in t5 release ?  Or the release date 😢 or some info for us English speaking players who have to ss everything and use translate to find out info from vk and Russian forum 😞

I can't say anything about Skylore. The development team keeps everything a secret even from me :okay:

But I promise when the information appears it will be translated into English.

6 hours ago, Reivenorik said:

I can't say anything about Skylore. The development team keeps everything a secret even from me :okay:

But I promise when the information appears it will be translated into English.

Let's go full dark knight on development team

1 minute ago, Lazylion said:

@Omercix @Higgings @lallouss should be able to stack, since detect invisible pot from castle can be stacked with any pot ingame(mcoin pot, quest pot and chest pots). :advise:

It's a while I do not see you :happydoge:

Aye, in fact they stack. We had the possibility to test ourselves, but thank you for the answer! :like_a_sir1:

3 hours ago, Lazylion said:

@Omercix @Higgings @lallouss should be able to stack, since detect invisible pot from castle can be stacked with any pot ingame(mcoin pot, quest pot and chest pots). :advise:

Just a berserk thing :sleeping-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

• Daria unpinned this topic