shaman vs all new classes

morosinside

who will prove to even stand against a shaman  

10 members have voted

1. 1. who will prove to even stand against a shaman

• death knight
    • warlock
    • necromancer
    • the overrated bd with minor heal (paladin)
    • the druid that cant heal himself (mage)
    • the mighty priest :-*

Any new class can kill shaman... Besides ranger is the strongest class. And ranger will still be able to kill all new classes in 3 secs. Either way, priest and pala I think will have the hardest time killing shamans, all other classes should be more then capable.

besides after rangers. Rouge is probably the class killing me the most. I play alot with barb partners which have a very hard time using charge in rouge battles, even after gouge. And 2x rouge in arena is leathal. If I miss my quake I have very small chances in running away from them. They cut me down so fast.

Barbs are also great shaman killers. 2x barb can charge and kill 1 shaman before he gets to do anything. If shaman partner can stun 1 barb shaman can make it, but if partners slow a late stun isnt going to save shaman.

in arena facing other shamans is only number 4 on my list. It depends to what partner I have but lately I would list my worst enemy class like this

ranger

rouge

barb

shaman

druid

bd

And why is mage a druid without heal?

mage and druid is not going to be anything alike... Personally I think mages are going to be awesome. No heal, yes. But ALOT better dmg then druid and teleport.

and dont pick on priests, I think the right priest build and 2x priest in arena can be very really good.

why are you picking on choosen so bad? You havent even seen it in real action. Even less paly them

:friends: dont be so serious sometimes  ; D in arena 2 shammys 2 druids own not everyone walks with moon armor and with decent moon wowzers  ;-)  hehehehe im against elf n chosen druid with no heal and saying druid with no attack just smack talking  8)

Its looks like u pick of elf too heheheheheh  ;D

So today I apperantly got in to trouble... Im a proud faction member of the clans. So that means 0-tolerance for elven filth on our lands. I dont care if you are lvl14 or lvl20 I will kill you if you are on my land. But apperantly now im in 'problem' with fof, which I assume is a mc clan. For killing elves. Really!? People always complain about the inbalance, but so many of the top level players on mc side have their high level elf accounts. So while mc players keeps struggleing doing chainless and six shadows, fighting elves to have a shoot at these quest bosses. The mc side on the othe hand submits to the elf faction guiding their way through our lands, calling people morons if they stand up for the legion. Threatening people that they are going to be in trouble with mc top levels if they dont give free passage to elves.

im strong enough to kill anyone on the server 1on1 and even if I lose I will give you a fight for my blood. Dont tell me what to do when the elves are tainting my lands and my loyalties. Help low level mc players with torar, sea monster etc. Not elves! And dont you high levels ever threaten lower levels with threats of getting excluded from parties. I care for my people and I will not submit to your curroption cause you are a part of the top heirake.

proud clan member

That thread had nothing to do with classes or factions. That had to do with high level players with friends/ or dual accounts of both factions, threatening people if their friend/or other faction char got messed with. And I say just cause you got a mc-char or mc-friends dont be telling me to let your fb-chars walk into mc-land and finnish quest without resistance. And never tell low lvl mc-players they are going to get excluded from mc-parties if they attack fb-chars that know ppl on mc-side.

that was purelu about bad behaivor and ppl threatening low level players.

:crazy: so im pickin on elf cause i call mage a druid with no heal yet u call elf filth dude, are you eating your lipstick or huffing your polish maybe your just retarded and dont comprehend its ok lemme go findthe book with pictures ;D

You were down talking classes thats not in use yet. And personally I couldnt see why mage would be anything like druid in your eyes. I didnt mean to insult your thread, but in the votes choosen is presented in a demining way.

second I called mc-faction players for filth. For turning on low lvls/ newbie players of their on faction. If I kill your elf friend, dont curse me. I guess you can log in with your elf account and try to kill me... Thats the story about that.

if you want to insult me, you haft to do better then make-up gags. Ive heard most of it. Yes I like some make-up on its beautiful. Maybe ill link my last photo-shoot for you ;) after a upbringing of not fitting in I know what I am and finally I got someone that loves me for being me.

:friends: grrr its buggin me so ill say it u say it had nothing to do with classes or factions but clearly its about mc helping elf please get a clue my friend before u exchange words with me again ty for voting lipa have a nice day :facepalm:

Yes my frustration was the behavior of dual account players not classes or factions. I dont understand how me having a problem with peoples behavior is equal to trashing a faction? I get it that you werent dead serious, but I think choosen deserves alittle more then that. They are going to be underplayed as it is it seems. Atleast emerald looks to be having alot of first time forsaken.

:facepalm: omg u r :rofl: such a dork. Like i said before , dont get serious im mc/forsaken and i will tease rival factions no matter knowing there ins or outs . And in my eyes paladin just a weak bd that c heal and mage a druid with no heal, just more classes for me to dominate 8)

:facepalm: omg u r :rofl: such a dork. Like i said before , dont get serious im mc/forsaken and i will tease rival factions no matter knowing there ins or outs . And in my eyes paladin just a weak bd that c heal and mage a druid with no heal, just more classes for me to dominate 8)

Mind your language. Bloodylipa is a veteran player in this game. When newbies like you insult other players just because you can't refute them, you make a nasty smell.