Meow I guess

muntasar

:christmascandy:its not everyday i get to see stupidi- (watching my “profanity” because God is good amen) get taken to a special kind of level. Story time:

-Dodoki is idle in pvp cave

-lvl26 druid switches to lvl3 staff

-lvl26 druid attc idle dodoki

-Dodoki ignores and just heals thru hoping lvl26 druid gets bored and stops

-lvl26 druids begins to use skills

-Dodoki threatend thus has taken action and attc bac

-Dodoki wipes the floor with lvl26 druid

-Dodoki goes idle and heads to make a sandwhich

-lvl26 druid is mad and com gank Dodoki because it lost

-Dodoki friend com help Dodoki wipe the floor again with the lvl26

-They succeed 

-lvl26 druid bring lvl28 druid to com help kill the 4’3ft lvl18 shaman

-Dodoki gets rekt.. :(

-Dodoki mad com back full pots :cat3: 

*tune Eye of the tiger (epic music)*

-Dodoki pew pew lvl26 druid

-lvl26 druid try stun Dodoki but fail

-Dodoki health at 5hp and bam! 

-*uses pot number uno*

-Dodoki pew pew pew nuke lvl26 druid and leaves the game to go shame druid 

The end. 

Feel free to pm me in game if you want to buy the screenshots of Dodoki pew pewing lvl26 druid:piggy: 

-Now Dodoki is on  a lvl28 and a lvl26’s kos list. 

Because killing lvl18 is harder than you think :christmascandy:

(i kidd, dont pm me. I dont sell stuff, dont wanna get banned)

But thanks to lvl26 druid, Dodoki managed to finish the (kill lvl18+ players) quest. Bless yuh:restingowl:

(Buying bodyguards, because im pretty sure im gonna need a bunch of them to help me keel em, pm me in game kkkkkk)

26CA453F-FB92-420E-B2A6-69672A1FF004.png

7D00E2EF-F80A-4328-B694-B6CC01E2E88A.jpeg

1826D888-C06E-4FFB-88BC-6C306F7DD8A6.jpeg

55D55D8C-6180-44A3-9958-5A0245ABD5A1.jpeg

Edited by muntasar
Idk bored ig

1 hour ago, Morgana said:

Okay, and what's the purpose of the topic?

Pfffff what do you mean what's the purpose pfffffffffffffffffffffffff.. It has absolutely no purpose :piggy: feel free to close it but don delete

Edited by muntasar

I don't see anything useful for the forum community except that you are mad with some lv28 that tried ganking you:pin3::cat1:

1 minute ago, Morgana said:

I don't see anything useful for the forum community except that you are mad with some lv28 that tried ganking you:pin3::cat1:

yes exactly that! Thank you for keeping up with the convo and noticing it :christmascandy:

Edited by muntasar

35 minutes ago, muntasar said:

yes exactly that! Thank you for keeping up with the convo and noticing it :christmascandy:

Unfortunately such issues aren't supposed to be discussed on the forum:scaredpumpkin: It's the same when people come here to post about a scammer, either to rage over them or to warn other players. Such are personal/ingame matters and we would appreciate it if you kept them personal/ingame. I'm not protecting those people, neither am I siding with them but can you imaging how this forum would look like if everyone came here to complain about gankers?:panda7: 

I hope you can understand my point:intrigueddoge:

8 minutes ago, Morgana said:

Unfortunately such issues aren't supposed to be discussed on the forum:scaredpumpkin: It's the same when people come here to post about a scammer, either to rage over them or to warn other players. Such are personal/ingame matters and we would appreciate it if you kept them personal/ingame. I'm not protecting those people, neither am I siding with them but can you imaging how this forum would look like if everyone came here to complain about gankers?:panda7: 

Ofc ofc def def agree. Itd be horrible :piggy: but no no no moderator, you mustve misunderstood the beauty of this post :duckyduck: actually wait:panda1: “Like if everyone came here to complain about gankers”

ofc! Thats it:pin3: i should just go spam  

Instead! Brilliant! :christmascandy: Now i see why you is a moderator sank you

41 minutes ago, Morgana said:

its fun jul i like it :D the way he made the story :pin2: dont close it 

1 hour ago, muntasar said:

Ofc ofc def def agree. Itd be horrible :piggy: but no no no moderator, you mustve misunderstood the beauty of this post :duckyduck: actually wait:panda1: “Like if everyone came here to complain about gankers”

ofc! Thats it:pin3: i should just go spam  

Instead! Brilliant! :christmascandy: Now i see why you is a moderator sank you

I wasn't mod when that topic was created so please spare your sarcasm for someone else :panda6: and you don't have to take it personal. I stayed nice so you can stay nice as well:christmaskiss:

Edited by Morgana

35 minutes ago, Tamer Ismail said:

its fun jul i like it :D the way he made the story :pin2: dont close it 

It doesn't matter if the story is funny (I find it funny, too, and overall it was created in a very friendly way) but that doesn't change the fact that it's inappropriate forum content to open a topic to 'talk bad' about one or two people specificly:cat1:

Definitly agree with Julie on this. Although i found funny the way you wrote it, this is not the right place to do so, therefore, I rely on your understanding and I please ask you to sort these kind of things outside the forum. 

Thank you! (._.)/