summon evil pumpkin

Pecleb

so i used evil pumpkin to quest in map1 today and i got some surprises

-summon hits 1dmg, but apparently it is normal

-all skills are lvl 1. i have ss if u need. That's surprising considering it's a unique minion

-summon is not healing.... while it is written "heal the wounds and helps the hero in battle"

so... basically i ended up using a 10k summon that do almost no dmg (12dmg per tick if pumpkin uses armstring), that doesn't heal... that is useless beside a 15% def buff from lvl 1 barskin or 10% speed from dragon eye...

What's the point of all this? is there a bug? i'd rather use an abyss zealot lmao

ty

Did you use it from your main character or from a low level character? Also, of course, some screens just to make sure we have got the problem are always appreciated. 

:laughingowl:

20 hours ago, Higgings said:

Did you use it from your main character or from a low level character? Also, of course, some screens just to make sure we have got the problem are always appreciated. 

:laughingowl:

Obviously he used on a low lvl char so got a low lvl bumpkin (skill lvl depending on summon lvl and summon lvl depending on char lvl) if used on lvl 26 + char its all skills maxed no bugs :pin1:

ok yes u must be right, i used on low lvl. still isn't that summon supposed to heal?

with all skills maxed i understand it's a good summon at top lvl, but still description says "heals the wounds and helps the hero in battle"... it's quite annoying when u use healing summon that doesn't heal u...

7 minutes ago, Pecleb said:

ok yes u must be right, i used on low lvl. still isn't that summon supposed to heal?

with all skills maxed i understand it's a good summon at top lvl, but still description says "heals the wounds and helps the hero in battle"... it's quite annoying when u use healing summon that doesn't heal u...

Well yea, it is supposed to heal as it is written on its description even though a low lvl, still it still should heal (of course for a small amount of healing)

Edited by Blossoms

6 minutes ago, Blossoms said:

Well yea, it is supposed to heal as it is written on its description even though a low lvl, still it still should heal (of course for a small amount of healing)

Not sure it heals. I once heard that acts like a Warlock, which means loves to cast a lot of debuffs against his enemy. 

3 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Not sure it heals. I once heard that acts like a Warlock, which means loves to cast a lot of debuffs against his enemy. 

But he did say not healing, it's supposed to do as its description, although not much nor just casts more debuffs for example, but it should still heals instead of no heals at all.

yes that's what i mean.

if all skills are 5/5 if max lvl then it's op, but still it doesn't heal... description should be changed

otherwise skills are

-barskin

-earth protection (can use both at once :biggrin:)

-shaman cd increase skill

-dragon eye

-harmstring (but summon does 1dmg, so don't put ur hopes in bleed)

-warlock def decrease skill

-druid roots

-priest crit/speed increase skill

Edited by Pecleb
typo

With all of those stuff I could not care less of a healing skill, honestly :laughingowl:

But ya, at this point, I think the description should be adjusted.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Kk i used again on a lvl 22... ofc it still doesn't heal, but skills are still lvl 1 as well.

If skills are maxed for lvl 28 ppl only then i don't understand why. 1/5 till lvl 25 summon and 5/5 when lvl 30? seriously? at least they should be like 4/5 for lvl 25 summon

And if it's 1/5 all the way then I think it's bugged. I mean summon deals 1dmg (20 if harmstring), doesn't heal, just adds some def from time to time+runs out of mana very fast

Here are the screenshots:

image.jpegpumpkin cd skill.JPGpumpkin god's help.JPGpumpkin earth protection.JPGstats without pumpkin.JPG

the last pick is there to show u the actual buffs:

gods help 4%crit and speed: lvl1

eye 10% speed: lvl 1

CD skill from shaman (don't know the name sry): 10% cd lvl 1 i guess

earth protection: i can't rmbr my base def. guild skill is maxed as well as sun armor.

As anyone got an explanation?

@Reivenorik could u check if the minion is working correctly pls? If it is then i think it would be nice to change it...

And again it would be nice to change the description, since that minion doesn't heal...

could u check pls? sry for double post can't write anything after forum link idk why.

summon definitely bugged my friend used on lvl 28 still same effect