WARDEN made by Elf gm

Ayotaha

Of course this class was made by someone who play agaisnt legion, how they made this class , so op in war, they are wining all the time because they dont need do much , they sent ALL the Warden in front, and the rest Just need focus flag, warden can tank everyone for MINUTES, How this is balanced in a war?

Lets change this.

Screenshot_20180427-211018.png

Screenshot_20180427-211500.png

Why focusing your full damage on a warden on the first place? Kill the damagers first! Wardens are just armored dummies in war, stun them instead. 

Edited by Higgings

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

Why focusing your full damage on a warden on the first place? Kill the damagers first! Wardens are just arnored dummies in war, stun them instead. 

That's a great idea!!! Now expain it to the other 999 dudes.

58 minutes ago, GalaxyRekt said:

999? You're optimistic 

1 hour ago, GalaxyRekt said:

Multiply it by a hundred.

I know we should not Focus Warden , but are so much player to understand this, and legion side dont have a tank like this for Win war , not even close, and i know wd dont have dmg, but can change the whole war , Just tanking 100+ players , i dont know its Fair.

MC used to win wars but mc went full defense instead of offense. When mc used to go full offense, it was hard for elf to stop mc due the locks stun. Dk can just go straight to flag while lock use circle around them from melee attacks. Yes elf send in warden but it's a decoy for a few war seekers to sneak in. Send in dk, barbs, and locks first can advance in good. Locks use circle in area close to tanks and near flag(not the same dam spot). It should be a circle trail. Hook them locks and tanks up with shield and bird and heal. A sec later, send in charmer, shaman and necro for dogs and acid rain, fear, quake, and both totem. Put them dam totem in the fight. They won't die lol. Rogues. You have one job(special team). Jump into the flag. However, if you have them ninja skills with poison, use that on the flag first. That's after the tanks and lock intial in the attack zone. 

Well if i was leader, that'll be my plan.

Attack is the best defense:pin3: maybe instead of focusing on killing wardens you should attack the sentinel's flag:magic-right-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Edited by Morgana

• 1 month later...

Warden with 700 physical damge will still cause huge damage to flag even if they last 2 minutes

Even if 10 warden focus flag victory is theirs

Wardens can easily have 10k hp with new hp skill book , arena buffs and pots

On 6/9/2018 at 5:17 AM, aks said:

Warden with 700 physical damge will still cause huge damage to flag even if they last 2 minutes

Even if 10 warden focus flag victory is theirs

Wardens can easily have 10k hp with new hp skill book , arena buffs and pots

Warden expert fortification maxed takes away by 50%.. So 350 plus the flag defense that if if it have some. Hp book? I doubt many have them because that's a hard drop.

Edited by Speedom

• 2 weeks later...

Mcs can do better actually, u all got stuns, make big waves to attack the sentinel flags, as u know warden is a kinda undieable in the sea of enemies, ignore the warden, and just go for flags

Edited by Blossoms

Its not just about war.

Now elf do tp dg 1 warden 1 bd 3 mages no need healer wow.

In mc side tp hard take 2 stamina while in elf with warden they take short cut to elf and comple dg 8min remains in 1 stamina.

So what the use of healers at elf just make warden and go

On 4/30/2018 at 7:22 PM, Speedom said:

MC used to win wars but mc went full defense instead of offense. When mc used to go full offense, it was hard for elf to stop mc due the locks stun. Dk can just go straight to flag while lock use circle around them from melee attacks. Yes elf send in warden but it's a decoy for a few war seekers to sneak in. Send in dk, barbs, and locks first can advance in good. Locks use circle in area close to tanks and near flag(not the same dam spot). It should be a circle trail. Hook them locks and tanks up with shield and bird and heal. A sec later, send in charmer, shaman and necro for dogs and acid rain, fear, quake, and both totem. Put them dam totem in the fight. They won't die lol. Rogues. You have one job(special team). Jump into the flag. However, if you have them ninja skills with poison, use that on the flag first. That's after the tanks and lock intial in the attack zone. 

Well if i was leader, that'll be my plan.

What do you mean, most of the people dont even understand english, do you expect people to do something so organized? The most organized thing you can get is "hitting the warden together".

Tip:

That's a nice relic, use it.

On 10/8/2016 at 1:41 PM, Ikafati said:

9DbKKIb.png Great Relic of Dispelling

Required level: 1
Class: Unique
Description: 20% chance to remove one of enemy's positive active buffs
Skills for amplification
  Hide contents

# Rogue - Gouge

# Shaman - Lightning Blast

# Hunter - Stunning Shot

# Death Knight - Threads of Darkness
# Warlock - Dark Circle, Fear
# Necromancer - Nightmares

# Ranger - Scatter Shot, Beast Trap
# Druid - Entangling Roots

# Warden - Shocking Blow
# Paladin - Fetters of Justice
# Mage - Illusory Chains

# Priest - Armistice

Edited by Gladiator

• 1 month later...

Wardens give trollers too much powers thats my problem," hey those guys trying to do engi lets go desrept them since i cant die even if 5 players hit me (2 with 27 lvl fero weapons on +9) + engi himself and 8 mobs with +500 dmg on me evennnn if i have pit and lvl 4 infect  on me too, thats totaly balanced and normal nooo problem ill still servive  for 5mins dont worry singh