Today is my birthday and its time for update

Legionn

Thanks for everyone being with me =)

Tweek; Thanks for the first comment bro its special for me.

Darkrunes; I haven't known you for a while.but now I understand that you a good person =)

Sulla; Thank you for everything, we haven't really been good with eachother at the beginning I have made mistakes before but now I don't think we are that bad.

Icewind; Thank you, now.I'm an old man.=)

Mcmaster; Thank you really much for your kindness its nice to know you.

Xeli; We have not talked much ingame but I hear many things about you, Thanks.

Hitmen; Yes. Most were sneaking on me.. and suddenly I died =) Thanks

Kitty United; Thanks! A kiss for you too =)

Pinoyz; We have been playing this game since.long time I haven't found a chance to play with you ingame but I allways knew you are a good man. Join us and play Warspear on 3.0 =) Thanks

Gyleenhal; I can't comment much for you now but I see that you are a great and will be a great player. Thanks =)

Desy Patah; Hey! We have talked soon and thank you for your kindness, I hope your sister.will be ok Thank you =)

Coolstallone; A great professional... I see you as a moderator in the future, Thanks bro!

Guwer187; Thank you very much! Ohh I guess you are the guy who translated the 3.0 version of Warspear. I have read it! You are a great helper to Santor, I believe all other Poland people are =) btw Hope to see an old timer Siwers on this game again. I also know that Santor is an old timer too. Thanks! =)

Zetta; Thank you for your comment!

Lordguans; Ahh I allways like to see my respectfull ingame enemies. Thank you very much!

Justikyzer; A great player and a forum user =) Thanks.

SNP; I love the comments you make in forum, especially this one =) Thanks!

Shadowxxx; Ohh here you are, I allways love to answer your questions in game and I love the way you respec, Thanks! =)

Thanks for everyone being with me =)

Tweek; Thanks for the first comment bro its special for me.

Darkrunes; I haven't known you for a while.but now I understand that you a good person =)

Sulla; Thank you for everything, we haven't really been good with eachother at the beginning I have made mistakes before but now I don't think we are that bad.

Icewind; Thank you, now.I'm an old man.=)

Mcmaster; Thank you really much for your kindness its nice to know you.

Xeli; We have not talked much ingame but I hear many things about you, Thanks.

Hitmen; Yes. Most were sneaking on me.. and suddenly I died =) Thanks

Kitty United; Thanks! A kiss for you too =)

Pinoyz; We have been playing this game since.long time I haven't found a chance to play with you ingame but I allways knew you are a good man. Join us and play Warspear on 3.0 =) Thanks

Gyleenhal; I can't comment much for you now but I see that you are a great and will be a great player. Thanks =)

Desy Patah; Hey! We have talked soon and thank you for your kindness, I hope your sister.will be ok Thank you =)

Coolstallone; A great professional... I see you as a moderator in the future, Thanks bro!

Guwer187; Thank you very much! Ohh I guess you are the guy who translated the 3.0 version of Warspear. I have read it! You are a great helper to Santor, I believe all other Poland people are =) btw Hope to see an old timer Siwers on this game again. I also know that Santor is an old timer too. Thanks! =)

Zetta; Thank you for your comment!

Lordguans; Ahh I allways like to see my respectfull ingame enemies. Thank you very much!

Justikyzer; A great player and a forum user =) Thanks.

SNP; I love the comments you make in forum, especially this one =) Thanks!

Shadowxxx; Ohh here you are, I allways love to answer your questions in game and I love the way you respec, Thanks! =)

now this is a great stuff, thanking each and everyone who have wished, i guess i haven't see anything like this before on this forum  :clapping: :clapping: 

btw your Personal Text is a completely vice versa of my one :crazy: :crazy:

happy b-day, buy i think update will not today:! .... I think they will say: sorry but bla bla bla bla update is on 27.07.2012

I only saw 18 Hidden people when there is update. One hidden is me and other is Santor rest is all developers and Admins, so update will be now.

;D

I only saw 18 Hidden people when there is update. One hidden is me and other is Santor rest is all developers and Admins, so update will be now.

wow you must be huge rockstar to people

THIS? :yahoo:

hahaha yeah