Please bring back the old UI/hotkey

Patira

it's so hard to adapt new UI, I always misclick on the left icon thinking it was for browsing 2nd row of skills but it's not.

I also have a hard time when I'm doing arena because I need to react as fast as I can and click right skills to use but because of new UI I play like a newbie.

Please devs reconsider this matter, Playing a certain game for 5 years and suddenly changing the interface is really hard to make adjustments  :crying1:

7 minutes ago, Patira said:

it's so hard to adapt new UI, I always misclick on the left icon thinking it was for browsing 2nd row of skills but it's not.

I also have a hard time when I'm doing arena because I need to react as fast as I can and click right skills to use but because of new UI I play like a newbie.

Please devs reconsider this matter, Playing a certain game for 5 years and suddenly changing the interface is really hard to make adjustments  :crying1:

Honestly i would agree.

Weeks of practicing and learning again or a chance to change UI to the old one.

1 hour ago, Patira said:

Agreed i would understand this change if it would have been implemented at the start of the game but honestly this game started at 2009 and gm start changing skillbar mechanics and stuff now is kind of bizarre and in my opinion stupid decision because u could have just added another 2slots to the old one. Macewinduh has spoken. :sadpanda:

Tots get where you're coming from, but you'll just have to get used to it or try to.

In as little as a week youll go back to being the pro you once were:piggy: I myself tots kept dying simply because of the mass amount of misclicks (Made me rage) But it took a day or about 20pvps to get used to the new layout, best way to learn is to try over and over:christmascandy: goodluck