[2018.04.24] Update 7.5: Bastions of Ayvondil. Release

Daria

2 hours ago, Lashabi said:

This is called excellent development

this is waste lol it is the 2nd most trash update ever, 1st was when they added gold to mobs and killed the farm sites.

LOWER THE GUILD POINTS USAGE ON GUILD SKILLS LOL !!

THIS IS REALLY NOT GOOD, OR ADD MORE GUILD POINTS IN EVERY QUESTS AND DUNGEONS, ETC

16 hours ago, Daria said:

What's wrong exactly?

The problem is mana regain time decreased, it was every 4 sec ragain now it is 8-9 sec to regain.

And it is too bad for those chars who have energy consumption skill. 

i have hunter its energy consumption was 112(my total energy) after use combact it regain time was 112-108-104-112-108-104..................

now it is 114-110-106-102-114-110-106-102............... My skill takes 4unit every 2 sec

i have only left 102 energy for use outher skills. if i use 3 skills in 4 sec, i have to wait for 4-5 sec for use next skills. and we have 10 skills in hotkey.

plz fix it, really bad for dps players.:boohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Edited by subhojeet

I think this recent addition has murdered guild active skills. Effects are 10-20% stronger but the guild point cost is over 400% higher. I'm really not too much into these guild active skills anyway,just pointing it out

46 minutes ago, hentbank said:

this is waste lol it is the 2nd most trash update ever, 1st was when they added gold to mobs and killed the farm sites.

LOWER THE GUILD POINTS USAGE ON GUILD SKILLS LOL !!

THIS IS REALLY NOT GOOD, OR ADD MORE GUILD POINTS IN EVERY QUESTS AND DUNGEONS, ETC

You didn't get my joke then

41 minutes ago, subhojeet said:

The problem is mana regain time decreased, it was every 4 sec ragain now it is 8-9 sec to regain.

And it is too bad for those chars who have energy consumption skill. 

i have hunter its energy consumption was 112(my total energy) after use combact it regain time was 112-108-104-112-108-104..................

now it is 114-110-106-102-114-110-106-102............... My skill takes 4unit every 2 sec

i have only left 102 energy for use outher skills. if i use 3 skills in 4 sec, i have to wait for 4-5 sec for use next skills. and we have 10 skills in hotkey.

plz fix it, really bad for dps players.:boohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Even caster's mana depletes quickly..Devs killing this game so that people can move to their new game and spend more money there

Edited by Lashabi

52 minutes ago, Lashabi said:

Even caster's mana depletes quickly..Devs killing this game so that people can move to their new game and spend more money there

I asked for change back energy regain like before. new regain system is too bad. 

Edited by subhojeet

54 minutes ago, Lashabi said:

Devs killing this game so that people can move to their new game and spend more money there

i saw warspear 3d mc map test video in youtube. why they want kill this game? maybe in future they change game graphics.

11 minutes ago, subhojeet said:

i saw warspear 3d mc map test video in youtube. why they want kill this game? maybe in future they change game graphics.

Lol that wasn't from aigrind, anyone with little graphics designing and programming can do it...The legit new game aigrind developed is skylore

+ New hotkey slot

+ New relics with interesting attributes

+ New UI, although I don't think it was necessary

+ New castles

+ Attempt to balance castle fights

- Guild points to activate active skills is increased with level - total bullshit. Since guild level doesn't increase guild points gained with quests, dungeons, etc., it only requires members of a high level guild to work extra harder than everyone else. BS.

- Mana regen is quite unfair now

- This update once again doesn't bring new content to everyone, only for a minor group of players (who can get their hands on the castles)

(- New weapons, equipments, skills, territories (for lower levels too) would charm more people oncce again.)

Edited by BennyBT

@Daria or @devs..in 7.5.0 update,..guild leveling costs changed..LVL 3 guild use to cost 600k+gp to 

level up..it now costs 500k gp...considering uguys refunded gp to all high LVL guilds last gp cost changes, shouldn't all guilds that have leveled to 3-4-5-6 be refunded the extra gp they used to LVL up?,..in this gp cost change,..as uguys did with the other high LVL guilds in the last changes to gp in guild costs...

13 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

You can change it in the settings

Screenshot_20180425-085334.png

That option dosent do anything for me.....my hotkey bar is now too cramped to spam spells correctly anymore :( 

Screenshot_20180425-123136.png

Mana regen is awful use seeker and you will see regen is 6secs and 5th skill is 4mana every 2 sec....... but they draining mana with skills now its like I use 2-3 skills with 5th skill active and I have 0mana like...

2 hours ago, sixdog said:

That option dosent do anything for me.....my hotkey bar is now too cramped to spam spells correctly anymore :( 

Screenshot_20180425-123136.png

Thats because you play with your screen vertically

I love warspear, and have been supporting ya'll for the last 6years. But this update is a massive turn off,

-UI looks like Im playing a kids game, like why change something that was perfect? I get you all worked hard on it but c'mon, its just like snapchat.. Fixing something that doesn't need to be fixed ._.

-RIP mana regan timer, goodluck going against a priest as a healer

-that silly shortcut menu on the left down part literally causes me to lose a lot of pvps because I cant stop misclicking it (an option to remove it would be wonderful)

-with the IOS version I don't even have the option for "small UI", im just stuck with that THING.. And it takes up unnecessary space!

Maybe there are those that like this update, but as far as I can tell.. There are a lot who would rather go back to the old UI because that was quite perfectly fine and doesn't really pop out as much as this one does.. (Looks too childish in my opinion)

Hopefully you add whatever you can, an option in the menu or whatever to revert back to the old UI whenever you want to and vice versa.. Please :|

1 hour ago, Jcbreff said:

Thats because you play with your screen vertically

Nope...doesn't work in landscape mode aswell 

Edited by Zeusthegod

Why after update yesterday my mana reg was so slow to regenerate, my mana regen 53 but why its become 26 when regen , is that happen to all ? Plz fix it up 

52 minutes ago, subhojeet said:

devs ignoring this energy regain problem? where is solution ? we want answer:come_on:

They basically don't care...If they did,they easily resolve this problem within a day

10 minutes ago, Shannuu said:

Please fix mana regain.

Daria did actually make a topic on rus forum regarding the mana regen bug or so and asking certain informations from players. Maybe they will do that soon on international forum.

1 hour ago, Blossoms said:

Daria did actually make a topic on rus forum regarding the mana regen bug or so and asking certain informations from players. Maybe they will do that soon on international forum

so regain time was 5 sec, now they added it 2 sec more. so we have to suffer 7 sec regain time from now. they wont fix it back.:boohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

@daria,,there was something wrong with energy regen, thats a big deal so bad doesnt make any sense, my pries mana regen 53 so why only 26 everytime regen while kill boss its not like before, so plz hurry fix the bug, bring it back to normal like it was before...its really important thing.

1 hour ago, Gehenk said:

@daria,,there was something wrong with energy regen, thats a big deal so bad doesnt make any sense, my pries mana regen 53 so why only 26 everytime regen while kill boss its not like before, so plz hurry fix the bug, bring it back to normal like it was before...its really important thing.

The fact that the Energy Regen is Halved during a fight is normal: it happened even before the update. 

38 minutes ago, Higgings said:

The fact that the Energy Regen is Halved during a fight is normal: it happened even before the update. 

It's not the problem higgs, as a priest i dont have any prob as i have 86regens, regular classes do.

The regen speed used to be every 5s, now the speed is kinda decreased to like 8s or so. That's why the mana runs out faster than before update. :pin7:

Edited by Blossoms

11 minutes ago, Blossoms said:

It's not the problem higgs, as a priest i dont have any prob as i have 86regens, regular classes do.

The regen speed used to be every 5s, now the speed is kinda decreased to like 8s or so. That's why the mana runs out faster than before update. :pin7:

Aye, am aware of this. I hope they create the same topic they made on Russian Section even Here... some friends of mine are complaining about this too :/ 

13 minutes ago, Blossoms said:

The regen speed used to be every 5s, now the speed is kinda decreased to like 8s or so. That's why the mana runs out faster than before update.

maybe u have no problem with it, but we have a lot problem.

regarding mana I have no problem on any of my chars..it regens every 5 seconds still & has always been cut by 50% in battle mode...now constantly spamming fix mana problem in forum..won't fix it ..if some are having issues devs are looking into the data ..until then learn to use a mana pot..so many whine over mana :boohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:but yet  they won't use mana pots....

42 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Aye, am aware of this. I hope they create the same topic they made on Russian Section even Here... some friends of mine are complaining about this too :/ 

I hope Russians players have the same opnion like us, if no, devs will do nothing.

6 hours ago, Blossoms said:

In fact i suspect its intentional cuz in russan forum were daria asked about the class and serves, one of the devs make post about how energy regen works and thats all.No saying something about they will look or they know about the problem just nothing, thats why i think is hidden nerf.

May take a while to get used to the new changes in le UI, but in a week or two itll become second nature. Lets just hope the mana reg problem gets solved ASAP. Otherwise ya'll gonna have to make sure you get a crit bonus on all your harmony crystal slots:piggy: goodbye pene on rings (for now)

Edited by muntasar
idk typo ig