[2018.04.24] Update 7.5: Bastions of Ayvondil. Release

Daria

Just now, heavybowus said:

There is no App Store update yet right ? I can’t find it ..

Well from experience, they say app store always checks the app update before they approve it and release it. That's why it always take time whenever it comes to App Store or IOS

Just now, heavybowus said:

There is no App Store update yet right ? I can’t find it ..

Well from experience, they say app store always checks the app update before they approve it and release it. That's why it always take time whenever it comes to App Store or IOS

2 hours ago, Daria said:

What's wrong exactly?

It restores only half every five seconds. 

For example my mana regen restores me 20 points instead of 40, so in few skills I run out of all my reserve. 

12 minutes ago, Liidert said:

It restores only half every five seconds. 

For example my mana regen restores me 20 points instead of 40, so in few skills I run out of all my reserve. 

It has always been like this, while being in battle mode

The only difference is that now, the LV4 passive guild skill's strenght is halved: from 30% to 15%. So now, you have "lost" the 15% of mana. As a result, you'll finish it a bit earlier than usual. But a good Energy Regen will sort out the problem. 

29 minutes ago, Higgings said:

The only difference is that now, the LV4 passive guild skill's strenght is halved: from 30% to 15%. So now, you have "lost" the 15% of mana. As a result, you'll finish it a bit earlier than usual. But a good Energy Regen will sort out the problem. 

Guild skills changes

Guild knowledge: increased the amount of knowledge obtained by all guild members on skill levels 2 and 3 (15-25-35% -> 15-30-45%), increased the durability of the skill effect to 2 hours.
Guild fame: increased the amount of Arena Points obtained by guild members on skill levels 2 and 3 (10-15-20% -> 10-20-30%).
Guild energy: increased the additional amount of energy for all guild members on all skill levels (4-8-12% -> 5-10-15%).
Guild Rejuvenation: now also increases the maximum amount of health points and energy of all guild members present on the location for 5 minutes (10-15-20%).
Guild Totem: changed the radius of totem's attack depending on the skill level (5-5-5 yeards -> 3-5-7 yards), its positive effect now works on all guild members, present on the location.
Resurrection: increased the maximum amount of resurrected guild members on all skill levels (5-10-15 -> 10-20-30), the skill now works within the whole location and resurrects characters in the location (including Dungeons and Castle Capture).
Guild Fury: reduced the skill durability to 30 minutes.
Guild Superiority: increased the additional attack and skill cooldown speed of all guild members on all skill levels (2-4-6% -> 5-10-15%), it gives no additional accuracy now.

Important! The price for using all active guild skills now depends on the guild level: the higher it is, the more it costs to use a skill.

Nowhere is said that is halved.

and in the skill description, still says 30% energy regen

something else is bugged. Please fix it. 

Screenshot_20180424-200523.jpg

Edited by BgVoin

Devs: Guys! We need ideas to make Arena active, any suggestions?

A smart dev: Increase the price of Arena point guild active skill and make ridiculously overpriced! Make it 9000 instead of 710, because it was not providing an awfully bad deal, and that will encourage people to click on that skill and immediately start spamming! Everyone is gonna totally spend 9000 GP for ~30+ AP/fight. Increase the price by x15 times but we can increase the value just from 20% to 30%. How about that? :genius1:

Devs: Brilliant!

I'm waiting Skylore, this game is over, to say it in the nicest way :)

Edited by Gladiator

10 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

Devs: Guys! We need ideas to make Arena active, any suggestions?

A smart dev: Increase the price of Arena point guild active skill and make ridiculously overpriced! Make it 9000 instead of 710, because it was not providing an awfully bad deal, and that will encourage people to click on that skill and immediately start spamming! Everyone is gonna totally spend 9000 GP for ~30+ AP/fight. How about that? :genius1:

Devs: Brilliant!

I'm waiting Skylore, this game is over, to say it in the nicest way :)

I am also waiting for skylore but also worried too if devs make that game pay-to-win like this

Edited by Lashabi

Okay then am out of ideas 

If you meant instead that the energy regen is not halved in battle mode, then you're wrong. It was like this since always

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

I'm talking about mana regen. 

Mine is 40 but it regens 20 :duckyduck:

9 hours ago, Daria said:

Scrolls of Immortality are designed to modify character's health: restoring and increasing the maximum amount of health points, increasing and speeding up health regeneration.

Scrolls of Power are designed to modify character's energy: restoring and increasing the maximum amount of energy points, increasing and speeding up energy regeneration.

what is the difference between the buff of increasing and speeding up health regeneration ?

Edited by Sai Chandra

6 minutes ago, Liidert said:

I'm talking about mana regen. 

Mine is 40 but it regens 20 :duckyduck:

Then it's normal. Nothing changed here

1 minute ago, Higgings said:

Then it's normal. Nothing changed here

:monocle1:

I think there's something that doesn't go about it... And I'm not the only both here and in the game

20 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Okay then am out of ideas 

If you meant instead that the energy regen is not halved in battle mode, then you're wrong. It was like this since always

Something is bugged with mana regen. I know its halved during a fight. But even if im not in a fight. It restores less energy.

1 hour ago, Sai Chandra said:

what is the difference between the buff of increasing and speeding up health regeneration ?

It increases the amount of health regeneration 

speed affect how fast does your health regen 

37 minutes ago, Unfeliz said:

That's the point! This update is good only for high level guilds.

Nooo nuuuu noooo not at all when u need 50k gp to use unity skill cmon what good :angry1:

:seriousowl:@Daria

I've noticed the mana regeneration issue and found the reason behind it 

mana now regenerates every 6 secs so that's why everyone is running out of  mana while in fight ( as i remember clearly both mana and hp reg every 5 sec)

also hp reg seems to be changed so it became 4.5-4.9 sec/reg

i would like a reply about whether this issue is it a bug or a mistranslation :suspiciousowl:

i hope this changes didn't affect the healing speed of skills ( like shaman and druid and reserve for death knights )

Interface changes

Changes are related to mapping of health and mana of characters (current/maximum values) and mobs (current value). Hero’s level is now displayed on a class icon.

Amount of shortcut slots are extended to 10 and located in the center of the bottom panel.

also the new interface is horrible for mobile in portrait view and the shortcut menu needs improvement for pc ( make them respond to numbers after you press F1, Ex: F1>1 open miracle shop)

need improvement for both phones and PC ( suggestion; try to make the switch slot on the left side again and keep the shortcut menu on that side also widen the original menu button on the right side its too small ) :christmaskiss:

Edited by Bdsc

4 hours ago, Higgings said:

Actually energy is still same and regain is still same there is unstable regain time its not always 5 sec sometimes it late 8-10 sec u can see in long fights vs a high hp boss 

41 minutes ago, Tamer Ismail said:

Actually energy is still same and regain is still same there is unstable regain time its not always 5 sec sometimes it late 8-10 sec u can see in long fights vs a high hp boss 

Yea i notice that too today at tehno i run out of energy at boss witch never happen before, i was useing same skills (so you cant sey i run out cuz i was useing 1 extra cuz the extra slot).Idk there is something to do with the change of passive energy total bonus  but i dont think so.

Didn't get it reason for rising gp using for active skills and we can use 3 relics or 4 in one skill cause I didn't get that too! 

LOWER THE GUILD POINT USAGE FOR ACTIVE SKILLS! 

4 hours ago, hentbank said:

The costs of guild skills is too much, please lower the cost , lol 

image.png

3 hours ago, DARKLORDESe said:

Didn't get it reason for rising gp using for active skills and we can use 3 relics or 4 in one skill cause I didn't get that too! 

LOWER THE GUILD POINT USAGE FOR ACTIVE SKILLS! 

The amount of gp needed to ue ctive skills depends on your guild level

19 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

The amount of gp needed to ue ctive skills depends on your guild level

Those active skills now have op gp usage :omg:It's more like that there is a dramatical decrease on usage of active skills as high lvl guilds' heirs will think twice before using the skills.

Edited by Blossoms

8 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

It increases the amount of health regeneration 

speed affect how fast does your health regen 

"How fast" you say?  game system always heals in regular intervals of 5 secs. Do you mean to say , now system may heal you every 2 secs?  
This buff was never available in game till now. 

24 minutes ago, Sai Chandra said:

"How fast" you say?  game system always heals in regular intervals of 5 secs. Do you mean to say , now system may heal you every 2 secs?  
This buff was never available in game till now. 

I dont know, i've never tested that scroll

31 minutes ago, sixdog said:

This new interface is awful :,(      just move to skill set switch button back to the left please!!!  

You can change it in the settings

Screenshot_20180425-085334.png