Multi Logging by Huyenthoai Guild

ZhangWei

Hello warspear forum members,

Players named heroasasin  , adiasasin , heoboorin, boorjjn from Huyenthoai guild in US-Sapphire server has violated many rules in EULA

They are  running multiple copies of warspear game client in one device using 3rd party software called sandboxie from https://www.sandboxie.com/ 
By using this software, they are controlling arena brackets in high levels and not allowing innocent, hardworking players to win arena rewards. They are even selling arena rewards for in game gold and also for real money.

I present the list of the characters they are  logging using multi-client software 

1.  Saraxx
2.   Intimee
3.  Physicxurm
4.   Partynao
5.   Gannjcuss
6.    Phachicken
7.    Ayazzams
8.    Ugsece
9.     Adiasasin
10    Ugsesa
11    Fronkiiing
12    Mikamiko
13.   xxsufferxx
14.   Kenez
15.   Gretness
16.  Boorjjn
17.   Samifronk
18.  Mrchamba
19.  Anabellla
20.  Adiana
21.   Heoboorin
22.    Xshamyy
23.   Thesimple
24. Apocalysm
25. boorin

These players have  violated following rules in

4.1.4. create no more than 2 (two) Profiles and game characters in the amount stipulated by the technical capabilities of the Game

4.2.10. use someone else's Profile, and modify the data of another user’s Profile;

4.2.12. run more than one copy of the Game on one device

I request my fellow warspear players to know about this situation and bring justice to hardworking players. My guild members are always blocked by them by taking advantage of multi logging. I request members to discuss about this and add their valuable suggestions to this topic.

Thank you
Edited by Blossoms

Hello there!

Have you maybe got some screenshots which may prove what you are stating? If you do have them, I advise you to send everything to the Support Team, since they are the ones who deal with such issues. Use that link above or just send an email to [email protected] 

Have a nice day! :)

@ZhangWei 

Sharing of accounts is not violation I think. Devs have advised not to share accounts and can share at their own risk. Multi logging has been reported by many players. It still comes under sharing accounts issue . I don't think anything shall happen unless devs design new client which can block multi logging.

Below video shows players can multi log .

Edited by Sai Chandra

11 minutes ago, Sai Chandra said:

@ZhangWei 

Sharing of accounts is not violation I think. Devs have advised not to share accounts and can share at their own risk.

Roland once said that support wants to prevent players from losing their acc and bans sharer's accs

21 minutes ago, Sai Chandra said:

Sharing of accounts is not violation I think.

It is, As well as multi-logging

In any case, the best thing to do in such cases is proving them that what you're saying is the truth. Nothing can be done without some proves, I fear. 

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

In any case, the best thing to do in such cases is proving them that what you're saying is the truth. Nothing can be done without some proves, I fear. 

Hmm game can track the ip of them or mac address ( which is unique for each device then any 2 chars from same mac address could be banned)  sadly they are too lazy to motivate there code :christmassanta: 

Develop*

9 minutes ago, Tamer Ismail said:

Hmm game can track the ip of them or mac address ( which is unique for each device then any 2 chars from same mac address could be banned)  sadly they are too lazy to motivate there code :christmassanta: 

Develop*

They could have more than 1 device

2 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

They could have more than 1 device

then its not violation !

2 minutes ago, Morgana said:

Or they use vpn manager

vpn cant switch mac only can switch ip still mac address can get then busted

them *

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

I dont understand what you mean by proofs? Do you think they will either share pictures of them multi-logging or pictures of chatting in game saying they multi log? 
I came to know about this through social networking  apps. But i am afraid they dont count as proofs. I request warspear support team to perform Ip address checking of the devices logged by the list of characters I have written. The support team shall find common ip addresses of all these accounts proving their multi-logging fraud. If this continues to be unnoticed , many sincere players who are following the rules shall fall in disadvantage and will lead to the inactivity of the game. Arena is one of the best features of warspear. But it is getting contaminated and toxified by 3-4 players multilogging and controlling the arena brackets. 

I am not complaining about them but suggesting warspear support to notice this issue and fix this by blocking multi-logging. Many online games have designed their games properly to  prevent multi-logging. I am only reporting a bug or software error that is being abused by Huyenthoai guild to control arena brackets at highest level. I request warspear support team to remove this unfair advantage misusing.

28 minutes ago, Tamer Ismail said:

Develop*

24 minutes ago, Morgana said:

Or they use vpn manager

its funny mercs moderators supporting chinese to report huyenthoai

@Tamer Ismail pls check ip in mercs first about sharing acc

behappyyy critmebtch novabladez novaarrowz

and @Sai Chandra sharing acc witn zeusxelie swagathero

7 minutes ago, Dia Thadarat said:

its funny mercs moderators supporting chinese to report huyenthoai

@Tamer Ismail pls check ip in mercs first about sharing acc

behappyyy critmebtch novabladez novaarrowz

and @Sai Chandra sharing acc witn zeusxelie swagathero

I am not supporting anyone here. In fact, saying that you guys could have used vpns is something that defends all of you since one person can log from multiple ips by using a manager.

Please, leave your personal problems with me aside. This is the forum and not the game. Also, I don't know who posted the topic, neither have I approved it. If you are here to start a personal fight then you shouldn't be here. If you are willing to behave in a pleasant way you may stay here and join discussions :advise:

Now, like Higging said earlier, if anyone has proofs of illegal actions you may report them to the technical support. But there need to be proofs, support doesn't check ips by players requests.