[2018.04.20] Update 7.5: Bastions of Ayvondil. Preview.

Daria

7 minutes ago, Tamer Ismail said:

Bitterness is speed buff skill its works for each buff (0.5, 0.7,1,1.5)% speed passive but its broken when ranger get dmg buffs lost tho its not written in description like wlock buff they said wlock lose buff if got dmg but ranger losing buffs too while skill didn't mention it if opponent have retribution skill become totally useless cuz retribution dmg cancel any buff that come up there 

Sorry I remember the skill name wrong :piggy: xd so sorry really:christmashug:

51 minutes ago, SlrDmGx said:

Parry gives dmg too now?Oh great,more dmg for bds...are u serious??What about noob rogues??

I don't think you understood correctly, you can just parry DoT damage now.

On 4/20/2018 at 2:40 PM, tondar said:

most of game already quieting because pvp is dying and pve is long dead, all dungeons drops are between 1k to 100k which is just not enough to move people . arena is a history , only thing there is to get much needed arena points are win and lose which is actually is prohibited in every game there is. overpowered means well in this game, everything is unbalanced . 

GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER AND GIVE UP A REAL UPDATE.

Exactly!Well said!But what item worth 100k?U wrong... 1k to 20k maybe!

Edited by SlrDmGx

4 minutes ago, Mczohan08 said:

when coming update ?

Most probably this week, but it is not sure yet. So have patience :) 

I did 8dmg to this warden...someone explain it to me how TF can this happen(my crit is more than 5k and on the test server it was like 17 on this warden )

Screenshot_20180423-152150.png

Screenshot_20180423-152202.png

Edited by Hyperhun

What’s with the outrage. Castles been out for a while and haven’t seen anyone wanting to buy potions produced there. Now it’s relics and people lose their minds.

7 minutes ago, vavavi said:

What’s with the outrage. Castles been out for a while and haven’t seen anyone wanting to buy potions produced there. Now it’s relics and people lose their minds.

People do buy crafted pots on us server here :3 certain pots are rly awesome

18 minutes ago, Hyperhun said:

I did 8dmg to this warden...someone explain it to me how TF can this happen(my crit is more than 5k and on the test server it was like 17 on this warden )

Screenshot_20180423-152150.png

Propably guild guard debuff

I will get back to this game when the following issues are addressed:

1) Too much advantage for mcoin users.

2) Too much advantage for players in high level guilds.

3) Game rewards spam instead of skill. Ie: Winning arena season is a matter of having more time to spam tickets ( or having a friend to do so while you sleep ) and not player skill.

4) Outdated net code.

4 minutes ago, nabnecro said:

I will get back to this game when the following issues are addressed:

1) Too much advantage for mcoin users.

2) Too much advantage for players in high level guilds.

3) Game rewards spam instead of skill. Ie: Winning arena season is a matter of having more time to spam tickets ( or having a friend to do so while you sleep ) and not player skill.

4) Outdated net code.

I like your new profile picture:hmm:

And yea, I agree anyway. Small guilds are left behind and big guilds can keep too many members. Max. amount of members should have been kept at 50-60 slots

I dnt know how my totem damage get parried by a bd 2x in a row . do people even know the actual meaning of parry if not please check in dictionary or google .

And earlier warden could block auto attack skills and if blocked heals 740+  per block . now skill attacks can also be blocked  so warden at PvP or  arena or war no chance of dying as seen in test server . 

Why dont add skill block on dodge too?Coz we are mcs or why the fk??Why all the time when u make an update u keep buff tanks(bds),why????Why u make tanks hit more than a dmg dealer????Are u screwing with us or what?Is this some kind of joke?What u mean parry and block can block skills too now?Are u kidding me?Thats a huge buff for bds wtf???2 stuns,high dmg and now they can block skills too?OMG WHAT GAME IM PLAYING HERE???STOP DELETING MY POST!!!!

Edited by SlrDmGx

10 minutes ago, vegeta said:

I dnt know how my totem damage get parried by a bd 2x in a row . do people even know the actual meaning of parry if not please check in dictionary or google .

And earlier warden could block auto attack skills and if blocked heals 740+  per block . now skill attacks can also be blocked  so warden at PvP or  arena or war no chance of dying as seen in test server . 

They dont care man!They just buff elf side like always!Parry and block to block skills?That brain damage man!Thats very stupid!Thats a very huge buff!

29 minutes ago, cellorc said:

Seem the time to quit this game is coming. Server is getting more empty every day, and i think this new update will make it die for good.

U realized finally

Update did say Parry can work against magic now. That's been an arguement years ago for that to happen for parry builders. Parry and Block works against skill for some years too if y'all late to the party. It's a bonus for both side. Especially for tanks. This help keeping tanks from getting toss around like a puppet.

Edited by Speedom

10 minutes ago, Speedom said:

Update did say Parry can work against magic now. That's been an arguement years ago for that to happen for parry builders. Parry and Block works against skill for some years too if y'all late to the party. It's a bonus for both side. Especially for tanks. This help keeping tanks from getting toss around like a puppet.

Check the meaning of real meaning of parry in dictionary

1 hour ago, vegeta said:

:haha:

1 hour ago, SlrDmGx said:

Why dont add skill block on dodge too?Coz we are mcs or why the fk??Why all the time when u make an update u keep buff tanks(bds),why????Why u make tanks hit more than a dmg dealer????Are u screwing with us or what?Is this some kind of joke?What u mean parry and block can block skills too now?Are u kidding me?Thats a huge buff for bds wtf???2 stuns,high dmg and now they can block skills too?OMG WHAT GAME IM PLAYING HERE???STOP DELETING MY POST!!!!

Maybe cuz dodge already do :hmm:

For shamns and rouges which are crying for the new parry update i would say that shamn totem was really op fair enough to make it parryable and blockable u was unbeatable at +8 by +10 other chars soo dont get mad its just making some equilibrium and for rouges u guys have the dissappear advantage and dodge shouldn't be really mad seekers should they dont even have dodge soo this update actually raped seekers more than any other char :angry1:

Let's totally forget that Charmers can reach maximum block with less block gears. Oh yeah update totally benefits Warden :christmascandy:

1 hour ago, extremeju said:

WHERE LINK TEST SERVER ??

Go search russian forum. They wont post it here

Android 4.0.0 http://distr.warspear-online.com/distr/7.5.0-test/warspear-oldsdk.apk

Android 4.0.3 http://distr.warspear-online.com/distr/7.5.0-test/warspear-newsdk.apk

Windows desktop http://distr.warspear-online.com/distr/7.5.0-test/warspear.exe

Windows desktop OpenGL http://distr.warspear-online.com/distr/7.5.0-test/warspear-gl.exe

28 minutes ago, Tamer Ismail said:

For shamns and rouges which are crying for the new parry update i would say that shamn totem was really op fair enough to make it parryable and blockable u was unbeatable at +8 by +10 other chars soo dont get mad its just making some equilibrium and for rouges u guys have the dissappear advantage and dodge shouldn't be really mad seekers should they dont even have dodge soo this update actually raped seekers more than any other char :angry1:

As a seeker agree with you there lol, rogues at least have defences, with bleeds blocked by parry and melee attacks that's like most attacks

28 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

Let's totally forget that Charmers can reach maximum block with less block gears. Oh yeah update totally benefits Warden :christmascandy:

Details, details :cat2:

1 hour ago, Tamer Ismail said:

So u checked the meaning of parry in dictionary or google ? Wen u check it den tell me . 

40 minutes ago, Winter said:

As a seeker agree with you there lol, rogues at least have defences, with bleeds blocked by parry and melee attacks that's like most attacks

I just put money in seeker. I just started back playing. What a waist again

4 hours ago, vegeta said:

Check the meaning of real meaning of parry in dictionary

What parry you looked up? Lol. There's no real meaning because it's a noun and a verb. It's how you use it.

thanks devs balance is comeing to game finnaly parry and block more usefull hopefully we can put parry and block runes on rings and amulets and ima put in somw cash to celebrate hehehe

9 hours ago, Higgings said:

Btw, does levelling up the guild up to 12 also grants to invite 20 more members (Total: 120 people) ? 

Daria didn't mention it on the post, my friends and i keep wondering about it, because on last guild update, the max members were written 100, in which the max guild lvl was 10 till this update.

Edited by Blossoms