[2018.04.20] Update 7.5: Bastions of Ayvondil. Preview.

Daria

1 hour ago, vegeta said:

Lvl 10 passive guild skill have 6% cooldown ,attack speed n accuracy at 3/3 .  now lvl 11 passive accuracy again ?

Guild Superiority: increased the additional attack and skill cooldown speed of all guild members on all skill levels (2-4-6% -> 5-10-15%), it gives no additional accuracy now

Read:calm-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

5 minutes ago, Paritus said:

Guild Superiority: increased the additional attack and skill cooldown speed of all guild members on all skill levels (2-4-6% -> 5-10-15%), it gives no additional accuracy now

Read:calm-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Ty missed DAT :D

4 hours ago, Daria said:

New Castle buildings

The Workshop and the Tower of Magic are available for development in all Guild Castles in addition to other types of buildings. Owners can produce useful scrolls and group relics there (details are below).

Also, the coming update will bring you the opportunity to develop the Workshop till the 5th level and the Tower of Magic till the 2nd (it’s available on 4th and 5th level of Castle development).

@Daria where is the details below hehehe need more details about this plz too much excited :calm-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Tower of Magic 1st level needs 4th level castle? :boohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Great update 

@Daria

2 questions 

1. When a guild lvl increases to lvl 12 , will guildmember strength increase to 120?

2. Will the block/ Parry stat repel even ranged skill damage too ?

12 minutes ago, Sai Chandra said:

Great update 

@Daria

2 questions 

1. When a guild lvl increases to lvl 12 , will guildmember strength increase to 120?

2. Will the block/ Parry stat repel even ranged skill damage too ?

Guild member slot*

Damn when i was already unaddicted, oh well :laughingowl:

4 hours ago, Daria said:

Bonuses Block/Parry now allow to repel any skill attack dealing instant damage or damage over time with a certain chance.

@Daria reply please, is parry supposed to work on ranger? It didnt work since i back last year and i had no reply on my support ticket asking about it (2 months already)

1 hour ago, lallouss said:

@Daria where is the details below hehehe need more details about this plz too much excited :calm-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Tower of Magic 1st level needs 4th level castle? :boohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Your pandas are on holidays? :suspiciousowl:

Just now, Higgings said:

Your pandas are on holidays? :suspiciousowl:

*plot twist*

Spoiler

elie isnt here today its me Mr Panda postingbq58.gif

:blush:Yay more power to top guilds and mcoiners. Lets punish every free player in game for being too poor to pay to win. :looser-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: Because why not? Money rules in this world and why would there be difference in virtual/game world.

( I bet someone will say or think of saying "find a job" or something similar. :cat6: So yeah... lets all be big businessmans or live with rich parents. Im sure we all can be such.)

:cat4:At least good thing is that there is new hotkey and updated xp/ap guild buffs.

But unfortunately this is the only two good things in this update.

15 minutes ago, lallouss said:

*plot twist*

Hide contents

elie isnt here today its me Mr Panda postingbq58.gif

Ohaii Mr. Panda (._.)/ 

4 minutes ago, coldravens said:

Wew i wish those party relics was miracle shop item so ill wont need to wait half a year to get one for 10000000000000000000000k gold:ping4::ping4::ping4:

yes only rich game :calm-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon::calm-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

I think guild skills (passive especially) are very OP... too much..... every lower lvl guilds (7 and lower) will die, because join to best guild (12th lvl with maxed skills) is easier and more profitable option....

:cryingdoge:   I'm affraid this update won't be good :(

24 minutes ago, rogerrogi said:

:like_a_sir1:its not supposed to be

remember this is ws?

Edited by Madz101

I'm seriously confused about this update too... 

And I still guessing if there will be new cc equipments, new map with new level cap or not... 

I hope it won't be like the last update (not event).... 

:drama-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Edited by Liidert

2 hours ago, coldravens said:

Wew i wish those party relics was miracle shop item so ill wont need to wait half a year to get one for 10000000000000000000000k gold:ping4::ping4::ping4:

Tell me how you get 10000000000000000000000k in 6 months :spiderpman1:

6 hours ago, coldravens said:

5 hours ago, rogerrogi said:

I think guild skills (passive especially) are very OP... too much..... every lower lvl guilds (7 and lower) will die, because join to best guild (12th lvl with maxed skills) is easier and more profitable option....

4 hours ago, Liidert said:

I'm seriously confused about this update too... 

And I still guessing if there will be new cc equipments, new map with new level cap or not... 

I hope it won't be like the last update (not event).... 

:drama-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

:boohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

16 hours ago, Daria said:

Skill changes

Bonuses Block/Parry now allow to repel any skill attack dealing instant damage or damage over time with a certain chance.

Resistance bonus now allows to ignore any negative effect of control or dealing debuff skills with a certain chance.

That is all for now. Some additional information will be published on the release day.

See you in the game!

Please fix ranger bitterness too its kinda useless now either make no loss for buffs when ranger get dmg or change it to be active not passive like other chars attack speed skills :unsure:

4 hours ago, Tamer Ismail said:

Please fix ranger bitterness too its kinda useless now either make no loss for buffs when ranger get dmg or change it to be active not passive like other chars attack speed skills :unsure:

Really? +%25 power is useless? Ranger is a destroyer now:christmasangry:

16 hours ago, Counciler said:

Noone else think 15% cd from guild is a little bit too high ? Some druids can cycle at 20%  so I imagine we gonna see some druids hit 50% cd now 

Resistance balances it

19 hours ago, Niansenti said:

:blush:Yay more power to top guilds and mcoiners. Lets punish every free player in game for being too poor to pay to win. :looser-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: Because why not? Money rules in this world and why would there be difference in virtual/game world.

( I bet someone will say or think of saying "find a job" or something similar. :cat6: So yeah... lets all be big businessmans or live with rich parents. Im sure we all can be such.)

:cat4:At least good thing is that there is new hotkey and updated xp/ap guild buffs.

But unfortunately this is the only two good things in this update.

This update will be only good for high lvl guild..and it will unbalnc the pvp and arena.

1 hour ago, Yacine Nessrine said:

Esta actualización solo será válida para el alto lvl gremio ... y deshará el pvp y la arena.

Yes i think update bad 99% message bad i see

most players are complaining about this update I think we will lose activity in the game if you do not make changes.

One thing is to improve and another is to get worse but I think I will leave the game this week it is impossible to compete

almost all opinions are bad for this update, you will do something about the administrators

Not bad update but just only guild and castel based update. people want new cc gears, new lvl, new map, new dg & boss etc. we doing same thing over 2 years. :come_on:

13 hours ago, Omercix said:

Really? +%25 power is useless? Ranger is a destroyer now:christmasangry:

Bitterness is speed buff skill its works for each buff (0.5, 0.7,1,1.5)% speed passive but its broken when ranger get dmg buffs lost tho its not written in description like wlock buff they said wlock lose buff if got dmg but ranger losing buffs too while skill didn't mention it if opponent have retribution skill become totally useless cuz retribution dmg cancel any buff that come up there 

On 20/04/2018 at 8:54 PM, Counciler said:

Noone else think 15% cd from guild is a little bit too high ? Some druids can cycle at 20%  so I imagine we gonna see some druids hit 50% cd now 

15% speed is worse seekers rangers and rouges will be deadly op :mellow: and don't forget hunters too meeh everybody can 70% speed now