Question need an answer

Playerunknown

I am not so new and not so old player of this game have like  3 characters so far. Today I came across this rule of eula which states that "  a player cannot have more than two accounts/game ids "

I didn't knew about it until today,  I have 3 characters but on my 3 different accounts which i made longtime ago without knowing the rule. I know i had violated the rules of eula and i apologize for knowing it this lately. The question which is bothering  me now is will I get banned ? Or is there anything I can do ? Pls help.

Edited by Playerunknown

Hello there!

Well, since you know now that having more than 2 accounts is forbidden, you either could delete the character of one account (counseilled if that's a low level or simply a char you did not give too much time for its creation and development) or simply stop using an account. A Developper or Admin can be more precise here of course, but I guess that using 2 accounts "only" and leaving the 3rd one can be a good enough solution. 

@Daria 

To be honest, i myself have more than 2 accounts :huh: and in fact, most people do. Well, at first i read the eula, i got the point that you aren't allowed to make more than 2 account on 1 device, which is you are only allowed to make 2 accounts / 1 device for simpler.

:flying-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

1 hour ago, Jcbreff said:

You could get banned but if those accs are on more than 1 device then youre just okay

Theoretically that's not correct. 

Every player has the right to own 2 accounts with 8 characters in it. 

27 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Theoretically that's not correct. 

Every player has the right to own 2 accounts with 8 characters in it. 

But support team couldnt find it out since more than 1 person using the same wifi can play ws

Lets say, u,ur brother, ur sister, ur younger sister,and etc, u r sharing 1 wi fi. So yall cant play warspear, with 1 wi fi, cause u will get banned? Very stupid rules.

Thats how my account was banned years ago. I was playing 1 account with 1 device but with 2 IPs , wi fi at home,and at work, and i was banned for sharring accounts. Without sharring anything.

Stupid rules. Very stupid rules!